ADVERTISEMENT

The Chemours Company

Go as low as you want, rifle. Your subtle threats mean nothing to me. Keep trying to get me fired, you piece of shit. You won't, but the fact that you're trying shows what a low-level human, you are. Not to just me, but to everyone on the board.

Your garbage isn't going to work this time and I'm not going to change either.

For as great a life you claim to have, you sure don't look like you have one to me. You're a fraud.

You won't, but the fact that you're trying shows what a low-level human, you are.
The second comma is incorrect.

Not to just me, but to everyone on the board.
Incorrect comma usage.

Your garbage isn't going to work this time and I'm not going to change either.
You need a comma after “time.”

Go as low as you want, rifle. Your subtle threats mean nothing to me.
Aww, Crispy Lips! I thought you were having fun! You laughed at two other of my posts in this thread, so why the sudden change just from me bumping it again? Looks like you had a rough day at work.

. Keep trying to get me fired,

Nobody is trying to get you fired. This is the same sort of tantrum you threw on the smack board years ago towards other posters.

The message is for anybody: don’t steal from your employer, especially if you work at The Chemours Company. Their HR seems to take this stuff seriously.

Your garbage isn't going to work this time
It sure looks like it’s working in multiple ways. Overall posting, outside of E.T. and me, is way down. New threads outside of the two of us is way down. The number of unique posters has fallen off. Those are all successes with my “garbage.” More, you just threw a historical tantrum, which is the best success of all!

Aww, Crispy Lips! I thought you were having fun! You laughed at two other of my posts in this thread, so why the sudden change just from me bumping it again? Looks like you had a rough day at work.

I am having fun and I'm not throwing a tantrum. Just pointing out what a POS you are, that's all.

Nobody is trying to get you fired. This is the same sort of tantrum you threw on the smack board years ago towards other posters.

No. No it's not. It was far more personal and that’s why I went to the board's owner. That was yesteryear. Your childish tantrum isn't bothering me. I just want to show everyone what a lowlife you are.
The message is for anybody: don’t steal from your employer, especially if you work at The Chemours Company. Their HR seems to take this stuff seriously.

You're calling everyone an idiot now.

It sure looks like it’s working in multiple ways. Overall posting, outside of E.T. and me, is way down. New threads outside of the two of us is way down. The number of unique posters has fallen off. Those are all successes with my “garbage.” More, you just threw a historical tantrum, which is the best success of all!

😂😂😂😂

A historical tantrum? Just proves what a liberal you are. You do everything in your power to shut down what you don't want to hear or see. You also accuse others of exactly what you're doing.

You look the fool in front of all your peers.

You're nothing but a coward, a narcissist and a clown. You're also a fraud.

Seek help.

I am having fun and I'm not throwing a tantrum. Just pointing out what a POS you are, that's all.

No. No it's not. It was far more personal and that’s why I went to the board's owner. That was yesteryear. Your childish tantrum isn't bothering me. I just want to show everyone what a lowlife you are.

You're calling everyone an idiot now.

😂😂😂😂

A historical tantrum? Just proves what a liberal you are. You do everything in your power to shut down what you don't want to hear or see. You also accuse others of exactly what you're doing.

You look the fool in front of all your peers.

You're nothing but a coward, a narcissist and a clown. You're also a fraud.

Seek help.
This sounds a lot like Middle Class Murox. Will you at least leave your ball to play with when you go home? Michigan likes playing with your ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
200.gif

There goes the board. Crispy Lips is posting instead of doing his job at The Chemours Company, is claiming I don’t run him yet is starting new threads when I pull his string, and is once again responsible for what is now going to happen to this board.

There goes the board. Crispy Lips is posting instead of doing his job at The Chemours Company, is claiming I don’t run him yet is starting new threads when I pull his string, and is once again responsible for what is now going to happen to this board.

You do know how stupid you look by claiming I am responsible for you doing what you do, right?

Dumbass.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT