ADVERTISEMENT

The Day Mr ******** Didn't Make Me A Moderator of This Forum

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
was a bad mistake. With all due respect, as he was a fair man through our conversations, I would never ever have allowed a two page thread about penises and let alone one entitled baby penises.

I think we need our resident preacher, who doesn't come around much, to say a prayer for this forum.

I get a little nervous and a sick feeling even reading that damn title.

Greed and rifle going back and forth arguing about it. Those two need to go get a room. One with rubbber padded walls.

Can somebody delete that shit please? I am open to a lot of talk, but that title of the thread and really what the hell is there to discuss other than that is some weird shit and move on.

End thread

Reactions: thunderscope
Jesus Christ . . . this place has turned into the softest forum on the internet. The Good Housekeeping message board allows more crudeness than this shithole anymore.

There was nothing crude about the original comment. It was a medical term ("penis") and an accurate description of the action being discussed. It isn't "oral circumcision." If it were oral circumcision, the cutting would be done with the rabbi's teeth. The circumcision has already been completed. The sucking of the baby penis is only done, based on incorrect historic medical beliefs, to make sure the blood doesn't pool and dry which past belief thought led to infection.

We can allow blatant racism and blatant homophobic slurs, yet god forbid we entitle a post "Sucking Baby Penis" as an accurate description of what happens.

Al Bundy would spit on you guys before kicking you out of his house. Ted Bundy would misidentify you pussies as females and kill you.

Reactions: extragreen
Jesus Christ . . . this place has turned into the softest forum on the internet. The Good Housekeeping message board allows more crudeness than this shithole anymore.

There was nothing crude about the original comment. It was a medical term ("penis") and an accurate description of the action being discussed. It isn't "oral circumcision." If it were oral circumcision, the cutting would be done with the rabbi's teeth. The circumcision has already been completed. The sucking of the baby penis is only done, based on incorrect historic medical beliefs, to make sure the blood doesn't pool and dry which past belief thought led to infection.

We can allow blatant racism and blatant homophobic slurs, yet god forbid we entitle a post "Sucking Baby Penis" as an accurate description of what happens.

Al Bundy would spit on you guys before kicking you out of his house. Ted Bundy would misidentify you pussies as females and kill you.

lol that's classic.

Maybe they're just going around the sidewall of it and not doing the entire mouth hug technique? That would be different, you know.

Al Bundy would not be talking about that subject to start with.

Wrong

was a bad mistake. With all due respect, as he was a fair man through our conversations, I would never ever have allowed a two page thread about penises and let alone one entitled baby penises.

I think we need our resident preacher, who doesn't come around much, to say a prayer for this forum.

I get a little nervous and a sick feeling even reading that damn title.

Greed and rifle going back and forth arguing about it. Those two need to go get a room. One with rubbber padded walls.

Can somebody delete that shit please? I am open to a lot of talk, but that title of the thread and really what the hell is there to discuss other than that is some weird shit and move on.

End thread

^^^^same guy rails against political correctness all the time. same guy starts a thread and his first post is as follows......"Son, there are three things from California, fruit-pickers, picnickers, and dick lickers...and you don't have a basket"

^^^^same guy rails against political correctness all the time. same guy starts a thread and his first post is as follows......"Son, there are three things from California, fruit-pickers, picnickers, and dick lickers...and you don't have a basket"
I am not railing against political correctness. I am railing about you and rifle talking about that penis topic on and on. If you all want to talk about penis topics go ahead.

I am not railing against political correctness. I am railing about you and rifle talking about that penis topic on and on. If you all want to talk about penis topics go ahead.

You ALWAYS rail against political correctness. You don't look real smart when you say you don't want to read about penises but post this ""Son, there are three things from California, fruit-pickers, picnickers, and dick lickers...and you don't have a basket"

You ALWAYS rail against political correctness. You don't look real smart when you say you don't want to read about penises but post this ""Son, there are three things from California, fruit-pickers, picnickers, and dick lickers...and you don't have a basket"
If you can't figure out the difference between my post and one title sucking a baby thing and then you and the other guy talking for two pages about men sucking one and back and forth then you need to go have your head examined.

If you can't figure out the difference between my post and one title sucking a baby thing and then you and the other guy talking for two pages about men sucking one and back and forth then you need to go have your head examined.

And if you can figure out why Mr.********* didn't allow you to be a moderator, your first post in this thread should be your first clue, and if you could learn from that, why, you wouldn't be entirely clueless.

And if you can figure out why Mr.********* didn't allow you to be a moderator, your first post in this thread should be your first clue, and if you could learn from that, why, you wouldn't be entirely clueless.

Well, he did let me moderate one forum they had at the time. For one weekend.

I would have been a hell of a moderator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT