ADVERTISEMENT

The Emmys

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
The douchebags still don't get it. Regardless of what you think of Trump, these dumbasses give him a fighting chance next election cycle by running their yaps every chance they get. Hollyweird doesn't understand that half the population hates them, and would vote contrary just out of spite. Their egos are too big to grasp that people outside of Cali and NY think they are complete morons and FOS. If they would tone down their rhetoric by half, it would go a long way to putting libs back in power.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/09/17/entertainment/emmys-review/index.html

Reactions: marshallisqbu
Hollywood cracks me up. Half the time they're talking about all the sexism and misogyny in their own business but during award shows they're the example of progression and inclusion. All conservatives are evil, meanwhile they celebrate Bill Clinton, Roman Polanski and Woody Allen. They truly do live in fantasy land.

You can't make this stuff up. Some moron reporter put thus gem on twitter,
-------------
Steven Greenhouse‏@greenhousenyt
Steven Greenhouse Retweeted Sarah Sanders

Not sending a great signal on child labor, minimum wage & occupational safety >> Trump White House lets a 10-year-old volunteer mow its lawn
--------------------------

California is the modern day slave state lol

I have many reasons why I dont like Cali but a slave state it is not.

Maybe I am crazy, but I don't think the average Trump voter watches the Emmy's. Sure they learned about it on Fox, like everything else they know. Did Fox show Spicer giving Trump shit? What did you all think of that?
The only thing more annoying than awards shows are the people who host watching parties for them. Followed by anybody who gives a shit about awards shows. The only actual award worth paying attention to is the Heisman & even that presentation is unbearable.

With this Hep A outbreak, the state is short of rounding up the thousands of Homeless from the Coastal Cities and the Bay Area ans shipping them to the central valley to work the farms.

The only thing more annoying than awards shows are the people who host watching parties for them. Followed by anybody who gives a shit about awards shows. The only actual award worth paying attention to is the Heisman & even that presentation is unbearable.

I watched some of the Grammys this year just to see Sturgill Simpson play. I didn't pay a bit of attention to the rest of it. I went to an Oscar party this year, which was actually fun because we had a game to pick the winners and I picked everything that was really liberal or about blacks (and made no secret of my methods)....and scored pretty well lol.

I watched some of the Grammys this year just to see Sturgill Simpson play. I didn't pay a bit of attention to the rest of it. I went to an Oscar party this year, which was actually fun because we had a game to pick the winners and I picked everything that was really liberal or about blacks (and made no secret of my methods)....and scored pretty well lol.
I forgot about the Grammy's. I don't think I've ever watched an entire one but I have seen some pretty damn good performances. By the way, I think Sturgill lost his guitarist. Simpson still kicks ass but if you've seen him play live, you know how talented his guitarist was.

I forgot about the Grammy's. I don't think I've ever watched an entire one but I have seen some pretty damn good performances. By the way, I think Sturgill lost his guitarist. Simpson still kicks ass but if you've seen him play live, you know how talented his guitarist was.
I got to talk to sturgill in whitesburg. He produced tyler childers new cd purgatory.My friend david prince played lead guitar for him in a show in whitesburg. Childers,stapleton and SIMPSON are bringing country back.

Reactions: wisemaniac

Yeah Laur moved on. He's too good now to be backing anyone, I hope he has a lot of success. But Sturgill can still play the shit of a guitar himself. And I'm sure there's some other hungry young talent dying to work with him.

Yeah Laur moved on. He's too good now to be backing anyone, I hope he has a lot of success. But Sturgill can still play the shit of a guitar himself. And I'm sure there's some other hungry young talent dying to work with him.
Raoul he sure wouldnt have produced Tyler's new CD if Tyler was not really good.

Conservatives paint a picture that Cali and NY are terrible places with people that are out of touch. Yet.. They vote for an ultra elite New Yorker. That's like wiping before you poop... It doesn't make sense.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
David Prince from louisa has played with sturgill. If a person doesnt get out and check out live music you will miss up and coming stars. I have been listening to stapleton for 10 yrs. No surprise to me he is so big.

Conservatives paint a picture that Cali and NY are terrible places with people that are out of touch. Yet.. They vote for an ultra elite New Yorker. That's like wiping before you poop... It doesn't make sense.

That's the whole thing about Trump I don't get. A NYC billionaire is going to be the savior? I still can't believe people fell for that shit.

Reactions: NutcaseConservative
That's the whole thing about Trump I don't get. A NYC billionaire is going to be the savior? I still can't believe people fell for that shit.

Really? It's the equal opposite reaction to Obama, who was once a savior. If we keep riding this pendulum we're fvcked. Proper fvcked.

Really? It's the equal opposite reaction to Obama, who was once a savior. If we keep riding this pendulum we're fvcked. Proper fvcked.

Not at all. Let's think what about Obama could appeal to...oh, I don't know...black people. Dad wasn't around, dad and mom died young, wasn't rich, lived with his grandparents (this happens a lot in the ghetto) ,Obama kinda dicked off, smoked weed, shot some hoops, got his shit together in college, worked to provide job training and tutoring in the Chicago ghetto (shit the ghetto needs), became successful, believes in Jesus (even if his church seems weird to white people, it isn't to blacks.) Spoke of hope and vision, which I truly think he believes in his heart.

Trump: grew up rich, Dad maybe belonged to the KKK (OK, that might appeal to some people), dad ripped off the the government, dad and son started off making money being slumlords, Donald made more money with properties for rich people, got really rich, probably mobbed up, figured out how to get even richer by building even bigger shit and filing bankruptcies, is a NYC asshole (everyone in south and midwest equate NYC with asshole), has shit with his name on it made offshore then later bitching about offshoring, hangs out with Arab royals to make even more money, doesn't seem to like Mexicans (that might appeal to some people), doesn't believe in Jesus and wouldn't know what The Bible looks like if you hit him in the face with one, and did I mention he is a rich NYC asshole?

Now, I'll come out and say anyone that thinks a President is going to be a savior is probably wrong. Running the country is complex shit. But I can see where blacks might be inspired by Obama. I can't see where the working man can be inspired by a rich flat-out con man. You want populism? This isn't the guy. Hell, I flat out said I agree with a lot of what he pitched on economics, especially trade (as long as you all understand a trade war is going to be painful for about a decade and a half, let's do this shit)...but this son of a bitch only thinks about what can make HIM better off, not you, not me, not the guy working at the factory...he thinks we are all garbage and his life has proven it. Hell, all the contractors and tradesmen he has screwed, he's screwed more people in the ass than Ron Jeremy. At least he screwed some bankers too, I guess that's a start.

I think the fact we had a choice between a NYC rich asshole and a NYC rich bitch says a lot more about us being proper fvcked.

Raoul - I see where you're coming from. But anyone who thinks Obamas upbringing is anything similar to other black upbringings is severely mistaken. He didn't grow up in the ghetto, he didn't pull himself up from poverty, yes he was fairly wealthy....C'mon man.

Yes, Obama appealed to AA's because of his skin color. I really don't blame AA's for that. But it's no different than Hillary saying "Isn't it time for a woman president". It's bullshit, it's not a qualification.

ADVERTISEMENT