ADVERTISEMENT

The fix is in and will be required to wear masks forever?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
It is obvious the fix is in on this election. Personally, I think Trump knows and is going to give his best shot anyway. The CDC, which is part of the big bloated government, is inflating numbers.

They don't like Trump because he questions and doesn't like big government. Just like NOAA and these Global Warming Worshipers. It is all about funding and keeping the government big.

They will try to fix what they can to influence the election.

Just like with these race relations and riots. They know they need the blacks to get out and vote. They needed to destroy the economy which was strong in Feb/March. It was the only way to win. Destroy the economy.

It is clear as day that is being influenced and rigged. Now we have a Marxist anti-USA movement.
They will stop at nothing to win. Even supporting commies, marxists, and Antifa.

They are inflating the China Virus numbers(hell, I may get it but I am not living like a Chicken Little).
Just like Global Warming and stirring up race relations. This is a fixed deal here. Like third world manipulation.

Now it is get rid of the cops and laws. This is a way to change the country,

This country is done for and over in a matter of time. Whether Trump stays or goes. This stuff is changing it. America we know for is done.

Welcome to flag kneeling , commie, lawlessness, Sharia Law, America.

Oh and who knew all these years(hundreds and thousans) that a 10 cent cloth over your face could stop diseases. Get used to it ladies. You will be a towel head face covering woman soon.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.livescience.com/amp/cdc...F8VenwG0z2yfiW-dIla4Log3JxMIcikFD9LMtSP6odmFw

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and several state health departments have been reporting COVID-19 diagnostic tests and antibody tests as one grand tally, rather than keeping their results separate, The Atlantic reported.

Reporting these numbers as a lump sum, rather than two distinct data points, presents several major issues.

Namely, combining the numbers could make America's diagnostic testing capabilities and testing rates appear higher than they actually are, according to The Atlantic. And as the tests serve profoundly different purposes, "positive" results from either test cannot be interpreted in the same way. Reporting all the positive results together, as one number, could skew our understanding of how many new COVID-19 cases emerge over time — a crucial metric to help control outbreaks as states begin reopening.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.wfla.com/community/heal...PRtslhN7zObeyCGgxoes0ly80tZ2zMUR8piE32ETZgc2s

Florida health care company AdventHealth said it’s possible that as many as 33,000 Florida patients who took COVID-19 tests may have been told incorrect results, or received no results at all.

AdventHealth said over the weekend that it terminated its contract with one of its third-party coronavirus testing labs because of the unreliable test results. Eight thousand of the 33,000 patients with unreliable test results were administered in AdventHealth’s West Florida Division, which includes the Tampa Bay area.

I agree with you herdman. This whole thing is just a ruse to get Trump out of office. It’s a conspiracy on the level of the fake moon landing and the earth is round crowd. But what gets me more than anything is how this conspiracy is now taking in our typically conservative strongholds.

For example, in Texas those commies are staging long lines at testing centers in an effort to create poor optics for the president. I mean, who are those bastards that actually have the time to sit for hours in a car just to be tested...

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06/27/coronavirus-testing-texas/

And not only that, those loony leftists are even faking symptoms in order to put the capacity of many hospitals at 100% just to create an imaginary crisis to take down our president. Jesus...what if someone had a real health issue like a Bill Gates chip malfunction from their forced inoculation...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/24/texas-coronavirus-cases-infections-houston-hospitals

Even Florida with its conservative governor is getting in on the act. They have been faking cases just to topple the presidency in a modern day coup. They’re reporting daily records of 10,000 cases...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-breaks-daily-record-nearly-10000-new-coronavirus-cases/

In the meantime, that liberal Marxist Cuomo who has been pretending to be tough by enforcing the guidelines of those hack organizations like the CDC and the commie government spokesperson Dr. Fauci is seeing (*wink-wink*) their deaths decrease to single digits and their new cases decrease to all time lows just to make it look like restrictions actually work...

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/go...-and-hospitalizations-new-york-pandemic-began

And to beat all of that, now we are seeing this leftist plot infiltrate the highest levels of our administration. Just yesterday the propaganda reached as high as the Vice President’s office when Mike Pence said the following...

“We encourage everyone to wear a mask in the affected areas," Pence said. "Where you can't maintain social distancing, wearing a mask is just a good idea, especially young people."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ing-masks-prevent-coronavirus-spread-n1232368

It is so sad to see this once great country...the country that produced the greatest generation...to succumb to this plot perpetrated by those who want to take down this presidency by orchestrating the biggest hoax this world has ever seen. MAGA

I agree with you herdman. This whole thing is just a ruse to get Trump out of office. It’s a conspiracy on the level of the fake moon landing and the earth is round crowd. But what gets me more than anything is how this conspiracy is now taking in our typically conservative strongholds.

For example, in Texas those commies are staging long lines at testing centers in an effort to create poor optics for the president. I mean, who are those bastards that actually have the time to sit for hours in a car just to be tested...

And not only that, those loony leftists are even faking symptoms in order to put the capacity of many hospitals at 100% just to create an imaginary crisis to take down our president. Jesus...what if someone had a real health issue like a Bill Gates chip malfunction from their forced inoculation...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/24/texas-coronavirus-cases-infections-houston-hospitals

Even Florida with its conservative governor is getting in on the act. They have been faking cases just to topple the presidency in a modern day coup. They’re reporting daily records of 10,000 cases...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/florida-breaks-daily-record-nearly-10000-new-coronavirus-cases/

In the meantime, that liberal Marxist Cuomo who has been pretending to be tough by enforcing the guidelines of those hack organizations like the CDC and the commie government spokesperson Dr. Fauci is seeing (*wink-wink*) their deaths decrease to single digits and their new cases decrease to all time lows just to make it look like restrictions actually work...

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/go...-and-hospitalizations-new-york-pandemic-began

And to beat all of that, now we are seeing this leftist plot infiltrate the highest levels of our administration. Just yesterday the propaganda reached as high as the Vice President’s office when Mike Pence said the following...

“We encourage everyone to wear a mask in the affected areas," Pence said. "Where you can't maintain social distancing, wearing a mask is just a good idea, especially young people."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...ing-masks-prevent-coronavirus-spread-n1232368

It is so sad to see this once great country...the country that produced the greatest generation...to succumb to this plot perpetrated by those who want to take down this presidency by orchestrating the biggest hoax this world has ever seen. MAGA
Sir, I gave an article in Florida stating how the numbers were wrong and tests were not valid.

They are using scare tactics and control.

Now on to this other stuff, like the protest and the riots. This stuff is out of the third world. Hell, the USA does it. They are creating pandemonium to influence an election. An overthrow basically.

Rolling along in Feb/March. But, mid April/May it all went to shit.

Impeachment, Virus, Crash the economy, Race Riots, Now we have to have voting from home or mail in ballots

You guys honestly cannot see this happening before you?

And, if any of you support this flag kneeling and especially in youth sports well, you might not be welcome over for a beer anymore. That is despicable.

Finally, you all are giving up your rights. Personal freedoms and don't even realize it. The mask thing is a control issue. They will probably have us doing this every time there is a flu or case of strep throat going around. Strep throat sucks. I have had it many times, but I don't want to walk around wearing a doo rag on my face.

Typical pussy-fied conservative boomers.

They control two of the three branches of government (executive & judicial), while splitting the legislative (House/Senate).

They just have to beat Joe “brain dead“ Biden, who hasn’t seen the light of day in months and STILL doesn’t have a VP.

Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer are the “heavy weights” (morons) they currently have to deal with.

Yet, still, “the fix is in” haha

Pull the cotton out of your cvnt, Herdman.

Typical pussy-fied conservative boomers.

They control two of the three branches of government (executive & judicial), while splitting the legislative (House/Senate).

They just have to beat Joe “brain dead“ Biden, who hasn’t seen the light of day in months and STILL doesn’t have a VP.

Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer are the “heavy weights” (morons) they currently have to deal with.

Yet, still, “the fix is in” haha

Pull the cotton out of your ****, Herdman.

Sir, the establishment(even many Republicans) don't like Trump. Why can't you get that either? He is an outsider. The military industrial complex doesn't like him either. Why? He doesn't promote global war and a neo-con philosophy.

As for Biden. The poor man is just a puppet. He won't be running anything. I always liked Joe to be honest. Might not have agreed with him on everything. But, he turned out to be a crook(lots of politicians are) so his family could make money. But, oh well I could even deal with that. But, he is basically in a mental decline and he is just the puppet. The name sake. He will appoint some unqualified black woman to be VP, but the far left will run everything for him.

The whole race relations things is stirred up. I bet more whites are killed by cops than blacks. BLM is basically a Marxist movement full of anti-American sentiment(also trans queer if you did not know it).

They are raising mush brains in school to hate America.

Sir, the establishment(even many Republicans) don't like Trump. Why can't you get that either? He is an outsider. The military industrial complex doesn't like him either. Why? He doesn't promote global war and a neo-con philosophy.
I’m in agreement. But I thought the swamp had been drained?

I’m in agreement. But I thought the swamp had been drained?

Cmon, how is anybody going to drain that cesspool in 3.5 years?

There are people on here who don't even understand the district was set up to be the place for the government to be run. It was not mean to be a state. They think old hag Nancy is concerned about the rights of the voters there. Hell no, she is after a puppet government to control the Congress. Trying to make it a state which was never the Founders intention. It was a place to have the govt buildings and for Congress to meet. Just put those people back in a state.

The USA is done for within the next 50 years. Won't make it. I am to the point I can start predicting stuff now. Second wave coming. Mail in voting. Chaos in Democrat controlled cities.

The two things they needed to beat Trump they are doing. Destroy the economy(which was fantastic by the way) and start a race war. They did it. Kudos.

These anti-Trump, anti-American sissy boys might just get their way come November. In a sick way, I almost hope they get their way. These same sissy boys on here will be the first to cry 'uncle', once their way of life is gone forever. Won't impact me much, as I only have a few years left. I'll pull my money out here in late Fall, and shove it under the mattress like Grandma used to do, and probably put some out in a hole in the yard. Hell, I might as well quit my job soon, and move back home, maybe up in Nicholas County, someplace like Craigsville or Mount Nebo, both a couple places the BLM movement wouldn't consider invading.

Sir, I gave an article in Florida stating how the numbers were wrong and tests were not valid.

They are using scare tactics and control.

Now on to this other stuff, like the protest and the riots. This stuff is out of the third world. Hell, the USA does it. They are creating pandemonium to influence an election. An overthrow basically.

Rolling along in Feb/March. But, mid April/May it all went to shit.

Impeachment, Virus, Crash the economy, Race Riots, Now we have to have voting from home or mail in ballots

You guys honestly cannot see this happening before you?

And, if any of you support this flag kneeling and especially in youth sports well, you might not be welcome over for a beer anymore. That is despicable.

Finally, you all are giving up your rights. Personal freedoms and don't even realize it. The mask thing is a control issue. They will probably have us doing this every time there is a flu or case of strep throat going around. Strep throat sucks. I have had it many times, but I don't want to walk around wearing a doo rag on my face.

And then there’s this...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/26/florida-governor-ron-desantis-republican-coronavirus

And the number faking is even hitting the hospital level...

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/corona...403-tasn7rj2vncsjivrg75wb6gqkm-htmlstory.html

And then there’s this...

https://www.businessinsider.com/flo...stopped-tracking-icu-beds-ahead-july-4-2020-6

These anti-Trump, anti-American sissy boys might just get their way come November. In a sick way, I almost hope they get their way. These same sissy boys on here will be the first to cry 'uncle', once their way of life is gone forever. Won't impact me much, as I only have a few years left. I'll pull my money out here in late Fall, and shove it under the mattress like Grandma used to do, and probably put some out in a hole in the yard. Hell, I might as well quit my job soon, and move back home, maybe up in Nicholas County, someplace like Craigsville or Mount Nebo, both a couple places the BLM movement wouldn't consider invading.
Good point. In a way, I hope they do win and it goes to shit.

They remind me of the people in my neighborhood who said you know those rioters have a right to tear stuff up because they are frustrated. Then, the rumor was they were coming to our town and then they got all scared and worried about their stuff.

Same way here. I feel sorry for our kids. I will just back and watch it go to shit. Hopefully, I save enough cash. I will go where the BLM and sissies won't go.

I am not saying the China Virus doesn't exist. However, the media plays the fear mongering. People panic and they get controlled.

You don't think the CDC and other govt agencies are influenced. Be honest, who would they rather see President? One who grows the govt or one who cuts out waste?

You don't think Democrat mayors and governors are playing politics?

I am not saying the China Virus doesn't exist. However, the media plays the fear mongering. People panic and they get controlled.

You don't think the CDC and other govt agencies are influenced. Be honest, who would they rather see President? One who grows the govt or one who cuts out waste?

You don't think Democrat mayors and governors are playing politics?
I quit watching the media about six months back. I used to like to tune in for a few minutes, just to get a good laugh, since the first 15 minutes of the nightly news is all about Trump, but now I don't even bother with it. The old lady likes to watch it though. I think she's voting for Trump, but she did get her absentee voter documents last week from Calhoun County. I may just go ahead and fill it out and mail it in for her. No voter fraud there, right? Should have gotten two more for her son and his wife. Maybe I still will.

I agree. The media can over-exaggerate at times. So I’ll just post a picture without commentary. No exaggeration in that...

DRONE%20169%20Hancock%20COVID%20Testing%20MG%2005.jpg

You misunderstood. Trump meant, "Swamp the Drain!"

Gotta agree; all this playing the victim card seems... pretty... well, you know.........vaginified.
Not a victim card. Just stating the fix is in.

Just like these football coaches and other high profile coaches. I said, just wait all this is going to come back and bite them. It did. I can't imagine being a coach right now. You would be afraid to even look at a guy wrong. Every day or so we are hearing of it. Coach is racist. They coach is another racist. I don't like the shirt he wears. I don't like him laughing at me the wrong way.

Shit show. Might not even watch it this year.

Sometimes things have to go to shit in order to make them better. Just to see how ****ed up the looney tunes are. One they feel their own ass pain, it will get fixed.

That part^^happened under the liar in chief. Now the job is to fix the damage he and idiots like you have created.

Cmon, how is anybody going to drain that cesspool in 3.5 years?

There are people on here who don't even understand the district was set up to be the place for the government to be run. It was not mean to be a state. They think old hag Nancy is concerned about the rights of the voters there. Hell no, she is after a puppet government to control the Congress. Trying to make it a state which was never the Founders intention. It was a place to have the govt buildings and for Congress to meet. Just put those people back in a state.

The USA is done for within the next 50 years. Won't make it. I am to the point I can start predicting stuff now. Second wave coming. Mail in voting. Chaos in Democrat controlled cities.

The two things they needed to beat Trump they are doing. Destroy the economy(which was fantastic by the way) and start a race war. They did it. Kudos.
Two things needed, “they” are doing?

back to GK’s point:
Who is “they” you keep insinuating created this? The fvcking party who puts Hillary Clinton and Brain Dead Biden up for prez in the last two elections? Really? That’s your boogie man? You think THEY have the ability to organize something to this degree? WORLDWIDE?

The fix isn’t in. This country is going to shit, but it’s because we’re having a race to the bottom. The best your side has to offer is Trump and his family, the best democrats have to offer is a brain dead bastard who hits the pinnacle of his career at age 77? Bullshit. There’s a vacuum of leadership all around.

Florida health care company AdventHealth said it’s possible that as many as 33,000 Florida patients who took COVID-19 tests may have been told incorrect results, or received no results at all.

Yeah, the great American health care system in action. I thought Trump promised he would make it better and cheaper.

Sir, the establishment(even many Republicans) don't like Trump

They had the chance to shitcan his ass and didn't.

He is an outsider.

He's a cvnt.

Reactions: extragreen
Two things needed, “they” are doing?

back to GK’s point:
Who is “they” you keep insinuating created this? The fvcking party who puts Hillary Clinton and Brain Dead Biden up for prez in the last two elections? Really? That’s your boogie man? You think THEY have the ability to organize something to this degree? WORLDWIDE?

The fix isn’t in. This country is going to shit, but it’s because we’re having a race to the bottom. The best your side has to offer is Trump and his family, the best democrats have to offer is a brain dead bastard who hits the pinnacle of his career at age 77? Bullshit. There’s a vacuum of leadership all around.

They is the big, deep state government. They absolutely hate an outsider. The media of course is in bed with the left and far left extremist. The public education system including the universities who are brainwashing young people. They absolutely control the schools and they hate America.

Don't blame Trump. He is just a dude who filled the void and stepped in. The problem is bigger than one guy(not a politician) in 4 years. Shows you how said the Democrat and Republicans are. He came in a beat them all, from the outside. Just saying what some of us wanted to say.

This whole thing is just a ruse to get Trump out of office.

Democrats did not create the issues, but you can bet your Aunt Edna's sweet ass they're going to use them for political leverage and have been. They (Dems) know their brain-dead old fart for a presidential candidate is weak, so weak, that he won't win this thing on his own.

Democrats are planning to pull out all stops to try and win (as any political party should) but it just sucks that they're punishing the entire country in the process. Once November gets here, if Biden doesn't win, they will go back to trying to get Trump impeached. The thing is, Trump just needs to be focused on making a way to secure the electoral college votes. There's still too many libs in Cali and New York so he won't win the popular vote, but that doesn't matter anyway.

Last edited:
They is the big, deep state government. They absolutely hate an outsider. The media of course is in bed with the left and far left extremist. The public education system including the universities who are brainwashing young people. They absolutely control the schools and they hate America.

Don't blame Trump. He is just a dude who filled the void and stepped in. The problem is bigger than one guy(not a politician) in 4 years. Shows you how said the Democrat and Republicans are. He came in a beat them all, from the outside. Just saying what some of us wanted to say.
Don’t blame Trump?

You just keep slobbin the knob.

Democrats did not create the issues, but you can bet your Aunt Edna's sweet ass they're going to use them for political leverage and have been. They (Dems) know their brain-dead old fart for a presidential candidate is weak, so weak, that he won't win this thing on his own.

Democrats are planning to pull out all stops to try and win (as any political party should) but it just sucks that they're punishing the entire country in the process. Once November gets here, if Biden doesn't win, they will go back to trying to get Trump impeached. The thing is, Trump just needs to be focused on making a way to secure the electorate college votes. There's still too many libs in Cali and New York so he won't win the popular vote, but that doesn't matter anyway.
They also know if they(Democrats win) Biden can't control them and they are positioning for power. He won't be running things. He is an elderly man with brain problems. They can take advantage of the situation.

Don’t blame Trump?

You just keep slobbin the knob.
what I am saying is America's issues are older and bigger than Trump.

You think everything just happened in 3 yeas? Cmon. The guy before him stirred up more shit that Trump did. The left hated Bush. Remember? The election? Then the war on terror. Trump is 3 years out of history.

Most Americans think America started slavery(wrong). THey think racial problems started with Trump(wrong). Democrats control these big cities where most of the issues are, not Trump.

Think about this. We live in a country where dumb asses are tearing down statues of Lincoln and US Grant over slavery. They are being manipulated by the extreme radical left.

Democrats are planning to pull out all stops to try and win (as any political party should) but it just sucks that they're punishing the entire country in the process. Once November gets here, if Biden doesn't win, they will go back to trying to get Trump impeached. The thing is, Trump just needs to be focused on making a way to secure the electorate college votes. There's still too many libs in Cali and New York so he won't win the popular vote, but that doesn't matter anyway.
Agree. Maybe one day more people will realize these parties are just different symptoms of the same damn disease.

what I am saying is America's issues are older and bigger than Trump.

You think everything just happened in 3 yeas? Cmon. The guy before him stirred up more shit that Trump did.
Please. I’m sure you took the same reasoned approach under Obama haha.

Fan boy. Keep slobbin the knob.

Please. I’m sure you took the same reasoned approach under Obama haha.

Fan boy. Keep slobbin the knob.
No, I hated Obama. I admit it. I thought the one good thing he might do was bring the races together. He divided it. I thought he was a useless on most accounts. One of those guys that can talk for an hour and not say anything. I think he had a lot of bones in his closet and he was probably the first POTUS that probably did not have 100 percent love of the country. Hillary, as dirty and greedy as she is, 100 percent loves the country(I believe). Obama, not so sure.

So, you think all these problems started with Trump? Jesus Christ. 3.5 years in office and he started all the racial issues?

The dude got choked in MN by a cop run by a Democrat political machine. Want to talk about the union protecting the cop? That's Trump's fault? But, it goes back way before any of us were ever born(except for Greed).

No, I hated Obama. I admit it. I thought the one good thing he might do was bring the races together. He divided it. I thought he was a useless son of a bitch on most accounts.

So, you think all these problems started with Trump? Jesus Christ. 3.5 years in office and he started all the racial issues?

The dude got choked in MN by a cop run by a Democrat political machine. Want to talk about the union protecting the cop? That's Trump's fault? But, it goes back way before any of us were ever born(except for Greed).
No, dude. But get his cock out of your mouth and get off your knees. It’s embarrassing.

I’m not a Trump hater. I hate people who can’t admit fault within their own party. I hate how the Democrats WASTED so much time, effort, and resources going after him instead of spending that time & effort to recruit/groom a candidate to beat him. That’s how you get better; as a people, a country, and a society. Find the best and let’s compete. But, no, we race for the bottom. Just a bitch fest of “what about-ism” instead of people looking in the mirror and accepting fault.

But it’s always someone else’s fault. That’s the problem. There’s always a boogie man who’s stealing/cheating. “Russia interfered & fvcked the dems”, “the electoral college fvcked the dems”, bitch, bitch, bitch,.... No, the Democratic Party ****ed the dems by forcing an unlikeable cvnt down everyone’s throats. Haven’t heard that take from the left. But they whine and bitched for 4 fvcking years and didn’t learn a damn thing from 2016. So, here we are with Brain Dead Biden. It’s really a joke.

But back to Trump. Where’s his leadership? He has a chance to show a huge different between him and the brain dead bozo he’s running against. You acting like this is a creation to “get him”, but it could just as well be an opportunity to show his greatness. But Trump is fumbling shit around, just like Biden would.

This is America, damnit. And this is our best? Bullshit. We need someone who can rise to this occasion.

No, dude. But get his cock out of your mouth and get off your knees. It’s embarrassing.

I’m not a Trump hater. I hate people who can’t admit fault within their own party. I hate how the Democrats WASTED so much time, effort, and resources going after him instead of spending that time & effort to recruit/groom a candidate to beat him. That’s how you get better; as a people, a country, and a society. Find the best and let’s compete. But, no, we race for the bottom. Just a bitch fest of “what about-ism” instead of people looking in the mirror and accepting fault.

But it’s always someone else’s fault. That’s the problem. There’s always a boogie man who’s stealing/cheating. “Russia interfered & fvcked the dems”, “the electoral college fvcked the dems”, bitch, bitch, bitch,.... No, the Democratic Party ****ed the dems by forcing an unlikeable cvnt down everyone’s throats. Haven’t heard that take from the left. But they whine and bitched for 4 fvcking years and didn’t learn a damn thing from 2016. So, here we are with Brain Dead Biden. It’s really a joke.

But back to Trump. Where’s his leadership? He has a chance to show a huge different between him and the brain dead bozo he’s running against. You acting like this is a creation to “get him”, but it could just as well be an opportunity to show his greatness. But Trump is fumbling shit around, just like Biden would.

This is America, damnit. And this is our best? Bullshit. We need someone who can rise to this occasion.

I am a Republican. But, I loved the fact Trump. Taught the Republicans a lesson and the Democrats as well. It was a bloodless revolution of sorts. Truly one of the Hallmarks of my life and I mean that. It showed those yahoos in DC that the people can make change one way or another. It woke them all up because they are like holy shit an outsider won. Not a governor, not a senator, not a politically connected family.

Hey I agree, on your last paragraph. I am not sure what he is doing. They are out to get him, a lot of people are and the big government cronies are. The war hawks are. The list goes on and on. Maybe he has a plan to peak in the fall. Maybe he has something on Joe. Maybe it is the whole Covid thing. Maybe he is saying screw it. If I win, I win. If not, I go home. I don't know.

Et tu, McConnell...

McConnell makes strong call for masks, saying there should be no stigma

“We need new routines, new rhythms and new strategies for this new middle ground in between. It's the task of each family, each small business, each employer and all levels of government to apply common sense and make this happen. To name just on example, we must have no stigma — none — about wearing masks when we leave our homes and come near other people.”

https://apple.news/Afpt5riQQTzazFSPvAxZRZw

Et tu, Lamar...

Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), the chairman of the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, told CNN on Sunday that if Trump wore a mask in public it would encourage his supporters to also wear masks.

"I think it would be a sign of strength if he would from time to time wear a mask and remind everyone it's a good way [to slow the spread of COVID-19]," Alexander said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT