ADVERTISEMENT

The fix is in and will be required to wear masks forever?

Et tu, Marco and Shelley...

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said last week that he would "prefer" that Trump wore a mask "because people would follow" his example. Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.) also said that she believed Trump should wear a mask in "certain situations."

I have no doubt that if I were close enough to Humpty, I would spit in his face and gladly plead guilty to the assault charge.
Damn, you are turning violent. That is what angry left wingers do. You are better than that.

@GK4Herd Justice is also giving WVians hell for going to Myrtle Beach/Florida. He’s quoted as saying, “just follow the fvcking guidelines.” He’s big on wearing masks too. Even threatened the order to force everyone to wear them if things continue to get worse.

He never fails to mention when he talks to Trump. I wonder if Donald knows that Justice is in on the fix?

Last edited:
Reactions: GK4Herd
It is about control. Wear a masks. Stay at home. Give us those guns right now. You are a racist. Only Black Lives Matter. The list goes on and on.
The target keeps moving.

Just so I get this right; Foxnews and Hannity are in on giving big government the power to control us?

The target keeps moving.

Just so I get this right; Foxnews and Hannity are in on giving big government the power to control us?
I have no idea about Foxnews. You are correct, the target does keep moving as I pointed out. Don't wear a mask. Wear a mask. Who need a $1.25 piece of cloth could be so effective against a virus. We have not done that since the cowboy days. What is next leeches?

Next it will be you need to give up 2nd Amend rights. Have to vote by mail, too dangerous. You can drink beer in a Chilis but not a herdman's pub. That's my point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT