ADVERTISEMENT

The ignore feature works...

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
If one uses the ignore feature to screen the posts of a couple of members whose first initials spell a long-running TV show starring Anthony Edwards you would not see 22 frivolous and idiotic threads started by one of them.

If he could only get to the 35th percentile of intelligence and maturity he might be worthy of the moniker Mr. 35%...

If one uses the ignore feature to screen the posts of a couple of members whose first initials spell a long-running TV show starring Anthony Edwards you would not see 22 frivolous and idiotic threads started by one of them.

If he could only get to the 35th percentile of intelligence and maturity he might be worthy of the moniker Mr. 35%...

And the cowardly, little pussy could do the same thing. His ego is deflated though.

A typical liberal wanting to shut down what he doesn't want to hear/see.

It's what leftists/bleaters do.

Ignore feature is his best friend but he refuses to use it. So he should be left to cry and squirm in his leggings, the poor, little, pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jartard
Works 100%.

I hate to ignore anyone, but there comes a time.

Let me know when it comes back to normal and the tantrums stop.

Since liberals seldom have anything meaningful to add to a discussion this reminds me of when students try to shout down conservative speakers on college campuses...

2017-college-shout-downs_0-1.jpg

Reminds me of this too...

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u9.jpg

So much for liberals being the champions of free speech...

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT

Great idea! Then, you can have a circle-jerk with a bunch of other intellectual inferiors just like you. Should be some great discussion on here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT