ADVERTISEMENT

The illegals are coming in waves, thanks to Mush

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
What is this guys problem? They are saying 18,000 a day will cross illegally into the USA. 18,000 a day???

What is wrong with the Demcocrats. Just come in by the thousands upon thousands with no check and balances or protocols.

Oh that is right, the Democrats think they are future voters. All about power. To heck, with what is right for the country.

You people are warped in the craniums.

18,000 a day, and by a week, you'll have enough people larger than the population of Charleston and Huntington combined. What the hell is wrong with these stupid people?
People (liberals) never use that analogy to put the sheer amount of people in perspective...

People (liberals) never use that analogy to put the sheer amount of people in perspective...
Probably because most of them are migrant and return to Mexico periodically. And it isn’t 18,000 new people per day, they cross back and forth week to week, month to month, season to season. There’s about to be a lot of harvesting in California so no shit numbers are up.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Probably because most of them are migrant and return to Mexico periodically. And it isn’t 18,000 new people per day, they cross back and forth week to week, month to month, season to season. There’s about to be a lot of harvesting in California so no shit numbers are up.

Wow...

Disclaimer: This is not a meme. It is an illustration of the actual root causes of the problems with the US - Mexican border...

6blkad.jpg

We estimate that in January 2022 there were 11.35 million illegal immigrants in the country, a significant decline from the 11.48 million illegal immigrants we estimated for January 2019.

We estimate that in January 2022 there were 11.35 million illegal immigrants in the country, a significant decline from the 11.48 million illegal immigrants we estimated for January 2019.

Ok liar... Now, as Paul Harvey would say, here's the rest of the story...

We estimate that in January of 2022 the illegal immigrant population stood at 11.35 million — a 1.13 million increase over January 2021 when President Biden took office and the ongoing border surge began. Our preliminary estimate for February is 11.46 million. However, our January and February 2022 estimates are not substantially different from our January 2019 estimate of 11.48 million, before the pandemic began.

Ok liar... Now, as Paul Harvey would say, here's the rest of the story...

We estimate that in January of 2022 the illegal immigrant population stood at 11.35 million — a 1.13 million increase over January 2021 when President Biden took office and the ongoing border surge began. Our preliminary estimate for February is 11.46 million. However, our January and February 2022 estimates are not substantially different from our January 2019 estimate of 11.48 million, before the pandemic began.
Thanks for repeating what I stated. moron. The present numbers are comparable to 2019 when your orange jesus was in office and before the pandemic.

Thanks for repeating what I stated. moron. The present numbers are comparable to 2019 when your orange jesus was in office and before the pandemic.

Wrong. I included the references you intentionally omitted in an attempt to make your false assertion.

And the numbers referenced are all ESTIMATES.

Wrong. I included the references you intentionally omitted in an attempt to make your false assertion.

And the numbers referenced are all ESTIMATES.
There was no false assertion on my part. Idiot. There were less illegal immigrants in Jan 2022 than in Jan 2019 under your orange Jesus.

Wow, you really strain to make a made-up point don't you???
There was no false assertion on my part. Idiot. There were less illegal immigrants in Jan 2022 than in Jan 2019 under your orange Jesus.

Haha. More of your "selective" reasoning rather than critical thinking... I've always said both parties have stunk on the border policy over the last 50 years. Biden has stunk as much, if not more, than any of his predecessors of the last 50 years. Only you can attempt to spin that into a bragging point...

An analysis of the Census Bureau’s monthly Current Population Survey (CPS) from November 2021 shows the total immigrant population (legal and illegal) in the U.S. hit 46.2 million, the highest number ever recorded in American history.

...in contrast to the 1.5 million increase in the immigrant population after Biden’s victory, in the year after Trump’s victory (November 2016 to November 2017) the immigrant population actually fell slightly. This is an indication that the policies and public statements of each administration had a significant impact.

Reactions: johns1124
Haha. More of your "selective" reasoning rather than critical thinking... I've always said both parties have stunk on the border policy over the last 50 years. Biden has stunk as much, if not more, than any of his predecessors of the last 50 years. Only you can attempt to spin that into a bragging point...

An analysis of the Census Bureau’s monthly Current Population Survey (CPS) from November 2021 shows the total immigrant population (legal and illegal) in the U.S. hit 46.2 million, the highest number ever recorded in American history.

...in contrast to the 1.5 million increase in the immigrant population after Biden’s victory, in the year after Trump’s victory (November 2016 to November 2017) the immigrant population actually fell slightly. This is an indication that the policies and public statements of each administration had a significant impact.
You're a simpleton. If you had any critical thinking you'd have recognized we've been talking about ILLEGAL immigration.

You're a simpleton. If you had any critical thinking you'd have recognized we've been talking about ILLEGAL immigration.

Not surprising that you can't critically think to recognize and understand the correlations...

Not surprising that you can't critically think to recognize and understand the correlations...

phlegmwad^^^when he has nothing. Which is always.
You live in a county that is about 96% white. According to the 2020 census there are less than 350 Hispanics in the entire county and less than 200 African Americans. Get out into the real world some time and interact with minorities. I mean we all know you’d never hire one in an apprentice role unless the govt paid you. If you might learn something from just talking and working with then every now and then

Reactions: raleighherdfan
You live in a county that is about 96% white. According to the 2020 census there are less than 350 Hispanics in the entire county and less than 200 African Americans. Get out into the real world some time and interact with minorities. I mean we all know you’d never hire one in an apprentice role unless the govt paid you. If you might learn something from just talking and working with then every now and then
You're an idiot, your observations are irrelevant, and your hypocrisy is out the roof.
***Edited to remind everyone you're also a liar.

Last edited:
No they aren’t irrelevant. And what am I hypocritical about this time.
Yes, absolutely they are irrelevant.

Hypocrisy---you stating l shouldn't speak about immigration because there are FEW minorities in Wayne county while you speak about religion and have NONE. You lying idiot.

Yes, absolutely they are irrelevant.

Hypocrisy---you stating l shouldn't speak about immigration because there are FEW minorities in Wayne county while you speak about religion and have NONE. You lying idiot.
Derp stay on topic. No one is discussing religion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT