ADVERTISEMENT

The Israeli Trump

which would be what? The Zionist stole the religion and stole the land

Nothing is more fake than White European "Hebrews" that currently occupy Palestine.

Thing is, you are confusing the Catholic Church exploits with Christianity as a whole.

But am I disgusted by the White Jesus, Yes because it is a lie.

If fever calls for the destruction of Israel he should be investigated. What if If i said i hope they blow africa and every jungle bunny off the map. An atheist and someone wanting to destroy israel discussing the bible. Hehe Fever loved the holocaust. He should be in jail. I want him removed. Rifle is just a non believer and he doesnt call for the destruction of any one. Fever is as bad as the last president of Iran. Come on is this board with all you scholars dont see the travesty in fever's beliefs. At the least he is a nazi. Pray for him.Pray he doesnt blow something up against Zion. LOCK HIM UP

Last edited:
If fever calls for the destruction of Israel he should be investigated. What if If i said i hope they blow africa and every jungle bunny off the map. An atheist and someone wanting to destroy israel discussing the bible. Hehe Fever loved the holocaust. He should be in jail. I want him removed. Rifle is just a non believer and he doesnt call for the destruction of any one. Fever is as bad as the last president of Iran. Come on is this board with all you scholars dont see the travesty in fever's beliefs. At the least he is a nazi. Pray for him.Pray he doesnt blow something up against Zion. LOCK HIM UP

Mt. Zion in the Bible IS NOT ISRAEL!!!!

Thats a bold faced lie. That is peanuts compared to blowing someone off the planet. White churches know Jesus was a dark man. This is not 1950. You should be turned over to the authorities.

Watch the racial epithets.

iu

Boy raoul get on me for using ignorantly placed words and let fever spew real hate. What kindbof christian are you ?

You broke the rules.

He's expressing ignorance.

I deal with these differently. You get warned, and I'll tell him he is messed up in the head. Give him a few more posts and I'll probably call him an idiot.

Boy clarity is wonderful. For the first time I dont care what any of you think. Im staying in the word and praying. I want to be a good christian and love EVERYONE

Thats a bold faced lie. That is peanuts compared to blowing someone off the planet. White churches know Jesus was a dark man. This is not 1950. You should be turned over to the authorities.

Does your church have a White Jesus?

Does your church have a White Jesus?
Absolutely not. They dont like pictures of Jesus in any way. We know Jesus was not white. I dont care if he is purple. He died for me and loves me. His color is meaninless. I feel hate from your spirit in your words.praying for you.

Absolutely not. They dont like pictures of Jesus in any way. We know Jesus was not white. I dont care if hebis purple. He died for me and loves me. His color is meaninless.

Well you should be grateful your church doesn't participate in Idolatry unlike the Cabinet Maker.

I have came across few Iranians since I moved to San Diego. They are some of the nicest most friendly people from the Middle East.
You guys have death to zion parties? That is the favorite chant of those folk in the lands of the sand. Death to Zion

Time to pray. My tongue is hard to control just like the bible teaches.
I cant wait for the day The Zionist Israel is blown off the map
Dont sound like the bible to me. U sound like malcomn x before he went to mecca and realized how wrong he had been. You are. Not the man malcolm x was

Jews are from Europe.
Hebrews are from the Middle East and Africa.

This might come as a surprise to you, but Africa connects to Europe via "the Middle East". This is expressed culturally and genetically in the Mediterranean people. Hebrews are no more African than my white ass. Unless you want to go back 100k years....

Time to pray. My tongue is hard to control just like the bible teaches.

Dont sound like the bible to me. U sound like malcomn x before he went to mecca and realized how wrong he had been. You are. Not the man malcolm x was

Sure his views towards the NOI might have changed after his trip to Mecca but his views was never wrong before or after him pilgrimage to Mecca when it comes to Blacks in America.

Hold on a minute, I'm busy trying to get him to understand Mediterranean peoples are not black Africans. That might be easier for him to grasp.

Well to be honest with you, the Ancient Greeks and the Ancient Southern Romans(Italians) was black.

Also of race mixing and rape during the Crusades give the people of the Middle East, Greeks, and Southern Italians their current tan skin color.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT