ADVERTISEMENT

The Left Wing Misinformation Machine Hits Again

If they were whips instead of reins, wouldn’t that be on Biden since he runs Border Patrol?

Reactions: Jartard
Trump really brought it on by blowing the presidency on masks. I still can't believe he fell for it. I'm the only person in the world who didn't, but I will admit I did for one Friday evening.

That first March when this thing came out, I had a runny nose one Friday. I started to worry that I might get this thing. Mucous buildup and death in your lungs is what I saw on the computer when I researched it. I was prepared to die.

It didn't happen. It was a sore throat, sniffles, I got over it.

Haven't had much since. That may have been the damn thing, but that's all I ever got.

Nowhere near worth a mask, shutdowns, etc. Everybody bought this thing and I'm all alone in the world now wondering whether or not chewing and spitting food is eating it or not. I still don't know about that. I have shut down my world for that, but not for this.

Trump really brought it on by blowing the presidency on masks. I still can't believe he fell for it. I'm the only person in the world who didn't, but I will admit I did for one Friday evening.

That first March when this thing came out, I had a runny nose one Friday. I started to worry that I might get this thing. Mucous buildup and death in your lungs is what I saw on the computer when I researched it. I was prepared to die.

It didn't happen. It was a sore throat, sniffles, I got over it.

Haven't had much since. That may have been the damn thing, but that's all I ever got.

Nowhere near worth a mask, shutdowns, etc. Everybody bought this thing and I'm all alone in the world now wondering whether or not chewing and spitting food is eating it or not. I still don't know about that. I have shut down my world for that, but not for this.
vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

Try some new material.

So boarder czar Harris has finally come out of hiding and her main concern is an astonishingly obvious fake news story? How embarrassing. The boarder is to dems what spending is to Rs. They only care when the other side is in charge. Imagine being that pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT