ADVERTISEMENT

The Maricopa County farce

Hammond Druthers

Green Buffalo
May 27, 2011
With two audits already performed an no indication of any issues, the Arizona Senate Republicans has commissioned ANOTHER audit of Maricopa County Election Day ballots.

The firm handling it is lead by a gentleman who spouted all kinds of idiotic conspiracy theories about the election, and the firm itself doesn’t have much experience in anything like this. Private donors like conservative hero Lin Wood have donated to have this done.

While members of the media are not allowed to be there unless they sign up to be observers, don’t worry because you can watch streaming of the event on either the Arizona audit site or non-partisan OANN.

An Arizona reporter that got in as an observer noted that there were blue pens in use, when it’s supposed to be red or another color that the machine can’t read. A side door has been seen propped open and a reporter was able to get into the area the ballots were being held.

You have to be an idiot to think this is going to be a legitimate audit in any way, shape, or form.

I don’t know why Trump supporters hate this country and democracy, but hopefully the people will see the damage they are doing to our great nation.

And before you respond with the “dEmS cHeAtEd” line, I am herdman, how about you show some proof.

I know everyone has been waiting for you to do so, but all you’ve done is show you have nothing, aside from a strong homosexual attraction to an orange piece of shit.

so why are the afraid of this , voter id's and accountability?

cheaters
You idiot. No one is afraid of a legitimate audit. It's already been audited twice by 2 independent firms. The fact that it's being overseen by idiots and liars like you is the only concern. I'll tell you who is afraid....it's you. How about a perma ban bet?? My stance is nothing will be found that will change the election outcome. You afraid of this bet? Coward.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You idiot. No one is afraid of a legitimate audit. It's already been audited twice by 2 independent firms. The fact that it's being overseen by idiots and liars like you is the only concern. I'll tell you who is afraid....it's you. How about a perma ban bet?? My stance is nothing will be found that will change the election outcome. You afraid of this bet? Coward.

I place bets for money. You run away from that and say it is your religion. Hiding behind religion. What the hell does this have to do with a bet anyway?

Oh, and the Dems are filthy cheaters

You're STILL a coward. You only bet money because you know I won't. You're a coward now just like you were before.
bet money, coward mouth. I even offered to make those bets and pay to charity. Not sure what you are even wanting to bet on now. rambling on about nothing.

cheaters

bet money, coward mouth. I even offered to make those bets and pay to charity. Not sure what you are even wanting to bet on now. rambling on about nothing.

cheaters
Come on coward. You don't understand the bet? You're a liar. I laid out the bet parameters plain enough even for an idiot like you. I'm betting a Perma ban that the Arizona audit finds nothing to change the 2020 election outcome. Why are you scared to take the bet??

Come on coward. You don't understand the bet? You're a liar. I laid out the bet parameters plain enough even for an idiot like you. I'm betting a Perma ban that the Arizona audit finds nothing to change the 2020 election outcome. Why are you scared to take the bet??
Deflection

And I told you before it happened that if you didn't ban the people who bet against me, I'd make life on this board miserable for you. Here we are.
Only Chris M can ban people. So, yehh, take it up with him

The dude who literally runs from people he sees on here in public is calling others a coward?
ZizvjLS.gif

I remember a couple years ago when Raoul put his pimp hand down on Greed. Gave him a little vacation. Greed was so pissed that he pouted for weeks, not posting anything.

Yeah, it was awesome.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Nope. You stated you'd enforce the bans. Of course that was BEFORE your guys lost the bet. Idiot.

Hey guys:

The guys that lost the bet , lost the bet.

Greed, you are banned effective immediately. Goodbye. How about that?

That's the way I feel about it.

Herdman can't ban anyone.

That's not true...

Told you it's not true :cool:
Oh, I thought Chris M said he was the only that could permanently ban people. I know some moderators can give the hook for a bit, but I thought he was the perma banner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT