ADVERTISEMENT

The Marshall Thundering Herdtrotters

The play was even uglier than these warm ups, just horrid. Hey coach, we DO have experienced players to have in the game at critical times. Check your darn bench...

One guy cost us this game, and he should have never been in the position to do it.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
team ball is pass it to the hot hand not keep shooting when your throwing bricks with 2 mins left

I'm not really one to call out individual players, but I have no earthly idea how #4 is playing D-1 ball, much less on a scholarship. Insane. I've watched quite a few games this year, and I honestly have no idea what he brings to this team.

Little late to the party but since Indiana has worn them forever, Tennessee has worn them Rick Barnes has been there and Southern Miss has them why not….but better win!!

Did the background music over the CAM PA system change to "Send in the Clowns" when players first appeared on the floor in those pants? Did very many fans in the stands hurriedly double check their tickets, thinking that they mistakenly had wandered in on an opening night appearance at the Civic Center of the Barnum and Bailey Circus??

Reactions: Elkview
I think Marshall has done this before. Mabye Greg White? It may go back to when Greg White played.

I lived in a small town in IN and every team HS and small college use the stripped pants. Many basketball schools do this. I love them and recognize not everyone likes them. But im a fan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT