ADVERTISEMENT

The NBA kneels

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
for the American anthem yet, kisses the buttocks of the Chinese Communist Party who has multitudes of human rights violations and promotes slavery.

The NBA and their kneeling players are hypocrites of the highest orders. Sell Outs!

Are the multi-millionaire, suppressed NBA players back to playing games again?

I don't follow them, and haven't watched a game in over a decade, maybe longer.

I see where the NCAA might allow college teams to wear some sort of patch on the uniforms this year. I won't watch them anymore either. You either play sports and stay away from making political statements, or I'm out. I can get a lot done on a Saturday without sports.

I see where the NCAA might allow college teams to wear some sort of patch on the uniforms this year. I won't watch them anymore either. You either play sports and stay away from making political statements, or I'm out. I can get a lot done on a Saturday without sports.
I agree. Wont watch it.

I’m ok with them making a statement. I’m also ok with you not wanting to watch the games.

Nobody cares what NBA players say. They are getting bad as actors. NBA players lost their bid to dress like buckwheat on acid. They had to wear slacks and a dress shirt That hood style gangster outfit was banned. If the terrorist organization BLM had been around that would not have happened

Nobody cares what NBA players say. They are getting bad as actors. NBA players lost their bid to dress like buckwheat on acid. They had to wear slacks and a dress shirt That hood style gangster outfit was banned. If the terrorist organization BLM had been around that would not have happened

Nobody cares what an idiot using someone else's name to post here has to say.

The NBA kneels . . .

but only for messages approved by their corporate overlords. Dumbasses.

22a.jpg

Reactions: marshallisqbu
Nobody cares what an idiot using someone else's name to post here has to say.
Regardless you are a bold faced liar. I'm not using someone else's name. People care what I have to say far more than you repeating something silky over and over. Trump will have you messing your diaper when BLM is declared what they are ,,,a terrorist group

Regardless you are a bold faced liar. I'm not using someone else's name. People care what I have to say far more than you repeating something silky over and over. Trump will have you messing your diaper when BLM is declared what they are ,,,a terrorist group

You're a liar and idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT