ADVERTISEMENT

The Perfect Letter

One side of me says he should go do it and just laught at those dumb ****ers on that panel. What a waste they are.

The other side tells them to go **** Off and not do it. Harry Truman had the answer to that back in the day. He wrote about that very thing that this panel is trying to do.

Imagine that . Let's tell Trump he has to testify right before the election. And some of you all still praise these swamp idiots. They are playing the country for fools.

One side of me says he should go do it and just laught at those dumb ****ers on that panel. What a waste they are.

The other side tells them to go **** Off and not do it. Harry Truman had the answer to that back in the day. He wrote about that very thing that this panel is trying to do.

Imagine that . Let's tell Trump he has to testify right before the election. And some of you all still praise these swamp idiots. They are playing the country for fools.
Paybacks, as they say, are hell.

One day, when the GOP takes over the house, takes over the senate, and takes over the Presidency, these cocksuckers are going to regret these last few years.

Reactions: i am herdman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT