ADVERTISEMENT

The Preakness

There are plenty of things that I couldn't care less about. Tiger Woods and horse racing are two of those things, and they always seem to find their way to this message board this time of year.

I just can't get into racing of any kind. NASCAR, horses, dogs, people. Doesn't matter.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
There are plenty of things that I couldn't care less about. Tiger Woods and horse racing are two of those things, and they always seem to find their way to this message board this time of year.

I just can't get into racing of any kind. NASCAR, horses, dogs, people. Doesn't matter.

That's understandable. I enjoy it. I grew up around Thoroughbred racing (my uncles had a race horse), and then became a horse person around a different breed (Tennessee Walkers). I can see where it holds no interest for a lot of people...but I bet you would grow into it if you lived around here.

People though...man, I cannot think of many things more exciting than seeing the fastest people on Earth in the Olympics. That is as pure of a human competition as I can think of.

Tiger Woods vs Secretariat. Should be a good debate coming down the stretch and would not be par for the course.

If the Preakness was 100 more feet I bet Bravazo wins.

Ahh, the lament of 80 year old rail birds puffing on a Chesterfield while pouring over the Daily Racing Form and tearing up their betting slips.
A centuries old tradition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT