ADVERTISEMENT

The Press Conference went well and most of Herd Nation are thrilled in your appointment

If you haven't heard Paul Swann's podcast yet, here it is. Corny has 5 scholly's to give and 3 are going to guards as of now.

I heard Bronny might be up for grabs… we could use some of that money we saved on the changing of coaches..

The most intriguing and refreshing part of that interview is where he says the team is going to have a renewed focus on defense... We are going to try to stop teams from scoring. What a novel idea.

And three guards is a good start... We need at least that many.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
The most intriguing and refreshing part of that interview is where he says the team is going to have a renewed focus on defense... We are going to try to stop teams from scoring. What a novel idea.

What defenses are trying to do is limit or stop completely the other teams ability to increase in scoring or points, then once you do that and regain possession of the unit you then have more opportunities to increase your own score or points. I think we will see a continued effort to tackle these goals no matter which head is in charge and it will be determined at the end of time, in front of however many fanatics, who out preformed who.

I've been saying it all this past season for both FB and MBB.... The Herd needs quick (fast) guards. Just watch what they did to MU throughout the past seasons.

What defenses are trying to do is limit or stop completely the other teams ability to increase in scoring or points, then once you do that and regain possession of the unit you then have more opportunities to increase your own score or points. I think we will see a continued effort to tackle these goals no matter which head is in charge and it will be determined at the end of time, in front of however many fanatics, who out preformed who.
Booger McFarland would be proud of this post... If only someone would have sent this to DD 15 years ago.

Defense requires two things -- athleticism and willingness to defend. We have lacked one, or many times both, for years.

Booger McFarland would be proud of this post... If only someone would have sent this to DD 15 years ago.

Defense requires two things -- athleticism and willingness to defend. We have lacked one, or many times both, for years.
Yep. “Defense” was seldom thought about on the court. Off the court, it was used very effectively for years as a way for DD to keep the cash flowing…

Your definition of "thrilled" must be different from mine.

I'd say "cautiously optimistic."

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT