ADVERTISEMENT

The Sentiment from around the league

Who says that Marshall is going to suffer a mass exodus of players? How many have already left? Or transferred?

Who says that Marshall is going to suffer a mass exodus of players? How many have already left? Or transferred?
We haven't yet and may not. However it isn't unusual lose a handful of players when a coach leave or gets fired. I think we lost somewhere around 15 when Pruett left and I can't remember who left when Snyder was fired. I just remember Darius Marshall deciding to leave. I remember Quan Fletcher who was a prop LB leaving too.

Yeah, decades ago when we were in a lower division, and then when we were in the MAC, and you had to win the championship to get to the most minor of the the minor bowls, under the system of the day.

I was just responding to the CUSA hate in the vacuous statement about how :

You think UK, or South Carolina, or either Mississippi are happy going to a bowl game. I guess the SEC is a garbage league too. How about Syracuse, or Pitt, or NC State. Their dumb fans are happy going to bowl games. What a garbage league the ACC is. And Purdue, Indiana, and Minnesota. Idiot fans happy about going to bowl games. What a garbage league the Big 10 is.
Sam says the MAC bowl games back in the day were the lowest of the low. I would put any of our MCB's above any of our bowls in the last 10 years. We played Mississippi, Louisville, BYU, etc. Much better than FIU, USF, Colorado.

Saw where Pitts transferred to NC State. Saw a tweet from Nazeeh Johnson saying something like “what to do.”

Seemed from social media the Broc Thomson, Will Ulmer and Talik Keaton were staying.

Hope we keep most and hold onto the kids that have signed.

Sam says the MAC bowl games back in the day were the lowest of the low. I would put any of our MCB's above any of our bowls in the last 10 years. We played Mississippi, Louisville, BYU, etc. Much better than FIU, USF, Colorado.
The problem is there are too many. When we had to win the conference to go to a bowl it pushed us to be better. No that you can get a bowl at 6-6 it's allowed too many programs to lower the bar and become lazy.

I would break down a door to be with him

Oh No, looks like Coach may have someone vying for his job!

That may be a good idea. Have Meister take over the Football circuit, and Coach hang around with his good friend Danny.

Now that would be entertainment.

ADVERTISEMENT