ADVERTISEMENT

The Spartans wouldn’t like this

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
NPR was discussing that break dancing has been added to the 2024 Olympics. One caller responded that she hoped cheerleading would be added in the future.

The noise you hear is ancient Greek Olympic wrestlers, runners, and javelin throwers rolling over in their graves.

Last edited:
My idea. Each country sends 500 athletes to the games. The day before each event they draw the required number of participants from a hat to represent the country in that sport.

See who has the 500 best, most well rounded, athletes. Plus I want to see Kenyans do something besides run long distances.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
My idea. Each country sends 500 athletes to the games. The day before each event they draw the required number of participants from a hat to represent the country in that sport.

See who has the 500 best, most well rounded, athletes. Plus I want to see Kenyans do something besides run long distances.

Can you imagine the Kenyan marathon guy going up against the neck beard cracker in a Madden ‘28 show down? Total beat down.

The Kenyan swimming team would be interesting.

The Kenyan swimming team would be interesting.
Thats Racist GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT