ADVERTISEMENT

The woman killed at the Capitol

There is a side of me that says this thing was a set up. How? Look how easily they go into the capital. During a large rally and the entire chain of command of government, including the entire Congress an VP were there.

Someone was either the most inept law enforcement official tactically or it was like let em in basically.

There is a side of me that says this thing was a set up. How? Look how easily they go into the capital. During a large rally and the entire chain of command of government, including the entire Congress an VP were there.

Someone was either the most inept law enforcement official tactically or it was like let em in basically.
All to shoot a woman?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Here we go. It’s this type of crazy ass thinking that led to the capital incident. You have lost your ever loving mind. Get help

Here we go. It’s this type of crazy ass thinking that led to the capital incident. You have lost your ever loving mind. Get help
All I said was how did they get in so easy. Calm down either someone was inept or what? Read what I wrote . You are going over the edge

Okay...let’s go with that. Who would be behind allowing them in?
Bingo.....

I immediately thought the protesters got in way to easy.... especially remembering how "hardened" the White House was made this summer...as well as troops deployed at the Capitol then....

Also have heard reports these folks knew exactly where to go after they were in. SC rep, Jim Clyburn, said they didn't go to his office, but they did go where he generally does his work.

"James Clyburn says "somebody on the inside" of Capitol was "complicit" in letting rioters inside the building - CBS News" https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/james-clyburn-says-somebody-on-the-inside-of-capitol-was-complicit/

Bingo.....

I immediately thought the protesters got in way to easy.... especially remembering how "hardened" the White House was made this summer...as well as troops deployed at the Capitol then....

Also have heard reports these folks knew exactly where to go after they were in. SC rep, Jim Clyburn, said they didn't go to his office, but they did go where he generally does his work.

"James Clyburn says "somebody on the inside" of Capitol was "complicit" in letting rioters inside the building - CBS News" https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/james-clyburn-says-somebody-on-the-inside-of-capitol-was-complicit/

The biggest mystery to me is why they didn’t have a larger force in place to start with.

Okay...let’s go with that. Who would be behind allowing them in?
I was just stating the cops/security moved out of the way off the doorway where she was shot. Review the video. I have multiple theories. But, have not drawn definitive conclusions.

Another man, wearing a red Trump hat, told the officers, “We backed you guys in the summer. When the whole country hated you, we had your back.”

At this point, one officer guarding the door said to the others, “They’re ready to roll,” and gestured to them to come with him, the video shows. The officers stepped away from the door together and moved to an adjacent wall.

With the door clear of law enforcement, some of the rioters renewed their efforts to break through. One used a helmet, and another tried with a flagpole.

About 20 seconds after the officers stepped aside, a loud scream is heard on the footage. One man shouted three times that an officer on the other side of the door had a gun. An officer with a gun can be seen at the edge of the video’s frame. The warning was repeated by another man, but other rioters continued trying to smash through the doorway.

Around this time, the departing officers were met by colleagues wearing helmets and armed with rifles, who had arrived from a stairwell behind Babbitt and the rioters, according to other video posted to social media. These officers began evacuating the officers who had guarded the door down the stairs.

With help from someone who hoisted her up, Babbitt began to step through a portion of the door where the glass had been broken out. An officer on the other side, who was wearing a suit and a surgical mask, immediately shot Babbitt in the neck. She fell to the floor.

Moments later, the officers armed with rifles and the officers who had guarded the door reemerged from the staircase behind where Babbitt had fallen, according to other video posted online. Some officers tended to Babbitt while others yelled at rioters to clear the area so she could receive treatment.

Come on it was not an "insurrection". It was a few (unarmed) protesters who forced their way into the Capitol.

Why don't you go ask the citizens of Venezuela, Croatia, Sierra Leon, and Somalia what an Insurrection is?

Can’t be Green. Apparently not enough participants or damage or deaths like other countries. Just a nothingburger.

The same ones that try to make nothing out of 5 deaths in the capitol caused by the liar in chief moaned constantly for 2 years about 4 deaths in benghazi.

The same ones that try to make nothing out of 5 deaths in the capitol caused by the liar in chief moaned constantly for 2 years about 4 deaths in benghazi.
Kris Paronto has facebook and instragram profile. Ask him what happened, he was there. He is a very Christian man now. He seems very sincere.

Your team. You support them. I never supported rioters and looters. Now your team has its own rioters and looters. You are on your own on this one.

I am all for a good protest, but rioters crossed the line, and now your team crossed the line. Own it. Your people.
I have never supported rioters and looters either. It doesn't really do any good. I just found it ironic that Congress and Dems in particular started giving a shit suddenly when it on for a year.

I have never supported rioters and looters either.

Then quit pulling that whataboutism on every single person. It's stupid. The VAST MAJORITY of people do not support rioting and looting. Even *gasp* liberals.

The Kyle dude? Self defense. Most blacks I have seen shot by police? Deserved it. Who you think you are talking to?

But you are having trouble accepting the VAST MAJORITY of people do not support insurrection and sacking the Capitol.

There's a price to pay for that shit. Remember when you said the looters and rioters will make people more racist, or at least not sympathetic to BLM as a whole? Well, what do you think it going on now with the VAST MAJORITY of people looking at the Trump and Q nuts?

Then quit pulling that whataboutism on every single person. It's stupid. The VAST MAJORITY of people do not support rioting and looting. Even *gasp* liberals.

The Kyle dude? Self defense. Most blacks I have seen shot by police? Deserved it. Who you think you are talking to?

But you are having trouble accepting the VAST MAJORITY of people do not support insurrection and sacking the Capitol.

There's a price to pay for that shit. Remember when you said the looters and rioters will make people more racist, or at least not sympathetic to BLM as a whole? Well, what do you think it going on now with the VAST MAJORITY of people looking at the Trump and Q nuts?
Most people don't accept what happened. I agree, raoul.

In all seriousness, the country is deeply divided.

"It was a few unarmed protesters"...
Looks more like the Antifa crowd actually doing the beating. Typical "hit" and "run" the same way they have been doing all summer. If you actually watch the video you see people in MAGA hats actually fighting with them too. The flags being thrown into the corridor were torn away from people holding them before they were thrown.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT