ADVERTISEMENT

The woman killed at the Capitol

I was asking for your theories, they could assist us with coming up with our own conclusions.
no people get too emotional and make irrational remarks mainly towards me. Plus, I am still looking at all of it.

You're an idiot.
Kristian "Tanto" Paronto is an American author, businessman, and former U.S. Army Ranger and CIA security contractor.[1] He is known for his heroic actions while part of the CIA annex security team during the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, Chris Stephens and the CIA compound in Benghazi. He is featured in the book 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi and is credited as a co-author, and is author of the self-help books The Patriot's Creed: Inspiration and Advice for Living a Heroic Life and The Ranger Way: Living the Code On and Off the Battlefield

Kristian "Tanto" Paronto is an American author, businessman, and former U.S. Army Ranger and CIA security contractor.[1] He is known for his heroic actions while part of the CIA annex security team during the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Ambassador to Libya, Chris Stephens and the CIA compound in Benghazi. He is featured in the book 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi and is credited as a co-author, and is author of the self-help books The Patriot's Creed: Inspiration and Advice for Living a Heroic Life and The Ranger Way: Living the Code On and Off the Battlefield

You're an idiot. He's a conservative trump supporter, and I certainly am not going to accept your opinion as to whether he's a Christian or not.

You're an idiot. He's a conservative trump supporter, and I certainly am not going to accept your opinion as to whether he's a Christian or not.
i don't know who supports. I followed him before trump ever ran. And, his involvement in Benghazi and his surviving that has nothing to do with Trump. Go look at his site and he explains his faith, not me

I have been blessed to have been tried & tested since @13hoursmovie and our 09/11/2012 story came out. Notoriety came but jealousy and envy came with it. I became jaded, angry... with a heart full of hatred. But I was able to become stronger, after some low points, by learning how to accept, pray, and continue down the path the Lord set before me ..... I found the loose “I heard” or “they said” snorts were just obstacles in my path, set up by the devil to steer me into hatred.. and it worked at first. Those obstacles were tests or sometimes a multitude of tests that God put me through. These tests were God’s way of continuously humble me while teaching me the ability to forgive while continuing to forge ahead...... Yes there are times to fight and there are times to take a breath and turn the other cheek, praying for those that are misguided, acting foolishly. So when we are faced with these daily obstacles, learn from them, learn patience & how to forgive, while continuing to forge ahead on our paths to a virtuous , successful life. Don’t let yourself regress back into childish banter with the “he said’s” and “they heard’s”. Don’t stray from the path of positivity, keep grinding forward ,even when you take a look back and see only one set of footprints and think you’re on your own. You’re not alone, God is just carrying us when we feel weary . “Do not change yourselves to be like people of the world, but be changed within by a new way of thinking. Then you will be able to decide what God wants for you; you will know what is pleasing to him and what is perfect. Romans 12:2”

sometimes we are pushed to the edge ...whether it be by an unjust/farce election, police brutality, or being left to die on a rooftop by the Govt we swore to protect and defend. It’s hard to not get caught up in the anger, then manipulation by those that want to stay in power or use it to increase their popularity. Don’t fall for it, that’s the devil whispering in your ear. I don’t blame people for being angry on either side, we have been lied too and used by politicians, the media and personalities who crave money and power... but that’s the problem, we are on opposing sides. We’ve let the right and the left, cnn ,fox, public figures and every partisan media outlet do that to us. They’ve become our God’s. I fell for the sweet lies and was a big part of that manipulation which I shouldn’t have been.. caught up in the drama, causing division in the name of a side being right because I was pissed off.. but I was wrong. I realized my mistakes, let the anger go and found my way again which we all can do too. I did this by turning it all off, taking a deep breath, finding God (or spirituality if you don’t believe in God, as a good Christian I accept others beliefs in a higher power) and getting back to living with integrity & honor. Our elected officials need to find God again and find integrity and ethical behavior instead of pandering to the side with the “cause” of the month . God has given us a utopia, if you don’t believe me, all you have to do is look at the sunset, ocean and my son. So wake up! Let’s not ruin anymore of what we’ve been given. “If you listen to correction to improve your life,you will be among the wise. Those who refuse correction hate themselves,but those who accept correction gain understanding. Respect for the LORD will teach you wisdom. If you want to be honored, you must be humble. Proverbs 15:31-33

Define what has happened in Portland, Seattle, etc. Just curious.

If you're attempting to equate the 2 events then tell us if that^^^was incited by the president and if it included occupying the U S capitol building and did it involve an attempt to overturn a free and fair nationwide election.

as i stated, when running your yapper about Benghazi maybe you should reach out to someone who was there. A man who has done more for his country that you could ever dream of.

If you're attempting to equate the 2 events then tell us if that^^^was incited by the president and if it included occupying the U S capitol building and did it involve an attempt to overturn a free and fair nationwide election.
Democrats started the Civil War and how about delaying Civil Rights legislation?

as i stated, when running your yapper about Benghazi maybe you should reach out to someone who was there. A man who has done more for his country that you could ever dream of.

The same ones that try to make nothing out of 5 deaths in the capitol caused by the liar in chief moaned constantly for 2 years about 4 deaths in benghazi.

I'm not near so narrow minded as you project and as for a free and fair nationwide election I think there are some very legitimate questions in that regard.

I assume you believe the media's narrative that the other events were "mostly peaceful" but the videos proved otherwise.

What about the fire set at St. John's Episcopal Church? What about Kavanaugh protesters breaching the Supreme Court building? What about Maxine Waters actually promoting violence against Trump administration officials instead of it being projected on her like you are doing to Trump?

Lastly what about Kathy Griffin's decapitated head and the daily Twitter posts from celebrities calling for much the same for Trump AND his supporters???

Not buying anything you're trying to sell. I'm a critical and independent thinker and can see through the media's outright lies and fabrications. The Fake News of today is little different than the Yellow Journalism of the past. I don't let blind partisanship stand in the way of the facts and let it influence my opinions. Maybe you should try that sometime. It's very freeing.

Last edited:
I mean what was chaz and chop and all the other autonomous zones that sprung up?

I'm a critical and independent thinker

What about what about what about what about repeat the same what abouts as everyone else....a sign of a critical thinker.

Here's some thoughts for you:

Rioters and arsonists should be imprisoned.

Insurrectionists should be imprisoned.

It is possible to support both peaceful assembly and protest AND support prosecution of those who cross the line into violence.

Reactions: Chevy1
What about what about what about what about repeat the same what abouts as everyone else....a sign of a critical thinker.

Here's some thoughts for you:

Rioters and arsonists should be imprisoned.

Insurrectionists should be imprisoned.

It is possible to support both peaceful assembly and protest AND support prosecution of those who cross the line into violence.
But has there been there an equal application of this? There was less than lethal force applied in many of these instances (tear gas, rubber bullets, etc.) along with the orders for the police to stand down. Yet in this instance there was no apparent application of less than lethal force before an unarmed woman was shot.

Then you have some condemning these latest actions the loudest are also those that were championing the actions of the others and were promoting bail funds?

And if you are calling one group insurrectionists shouldn't you be calling the others as well? Aren't they both trying to overthrow the government? In the case of chaz creating their own autonomous zones?

All I ask for is a consistent application of laws, investigation, reporting, etc. We have far too many in the public arena telling us what to think, not how to think.

Reactions: i am herdman
But has there been there an equal application of this? There was less than lethal force applied in many of these instances (tear gas, rubber bullets, etc.) along with the orders for the police to stand down. Yet in this instance there was no apparent application of less than lethal force before an unarmed woman was shot.

Then you have some condemning these latest actions the loudest are also those that were championing the actions of the others and were promoting bail funds?

And if you are calling one group insurrectionists shouldn't you be calling the others as well? Aren't they both trying to overthrow the government? In the case of chaz creating their own autonomous zones?

All I ask for is a consistent application of laws, investigation, reporting, etc. We have far too many in the public arena telling us what to think, not how to think.
Exactly, damaging courthouses(fedearl and state) and other govt properties all went on LAST YEAR as well. And VP elect(fraudulent) Harris ecouraged it and paid bail money to insurrectionists.

Thanks buddy. Glad to be here. Appreciate the welcome.
I too welcome you to the Pullman Square forum.

It seems as though you don't need to be forewarned about the idiotic behavior presented daily by the poster known as greed, aka, extragreen. His bark is 100,000X greater than his brain, so once he realizes he's outmatched, he'll simply call you an idiot. Just pay him no attention, like the rest of us intellects have chosen to do over the years.

Reactions: KyMUfan
But has there been
Then you have

What about what about what about repeats the same what abouts...

Seriously, one look at Facebook and one can see the same sentences. Independent and critical thought, indeed.

And if you are calling one group insurrectionists shouldn't you be calling the others as well?

I'll tell you the same as I told the other four people I saw on Facebook with the same point: For the purpose of law, no. For the purpose of imprisonment, who gives a fvck what they are charged with. Charge them with air pollution if it works, for all those fireworks. Ramble ramble repeat more things....

Chaz, I was in support of that...I was hoping they would turn on each other, and some of them did. Neat, it was like Lord of the Flies. Would Trumpers like an autonomous zone? I offer you Rhode Island. The state motto of Rhode Island is "Hope". I can hope, I guess....

I'm not near so narrow minded as you project and as for a free and fair nationwide election I think there are some very legitimate questions in that regard.

I assume you believe the media's narrative that the other events were "mostly peaceful" but the videos proved otherwise.

What about the fire set at St. John's Episcopal Church? What about Kavanaugh protesters breaching the Supreme Court building? What about Maxine Waters actually promoting violence against Trump administration officials instead of it being projected on her like you are doing to Trump?

Lastly what about Kathy Griffin's decapitated head and the daily Twitter posts from celebrities calling for much the same for Trump AND his supporters???

Not buying anything you're trying to sell. I'm a critical and independent thinker and can see through the media's outright lies and fabrications. The Fake News of today is little different than the Yellow Journalism of the past. I don't let blind partisanship stand in the way of the facts and let it influence my opinions. Maybe you should try that sometime. It's very freeing.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.
When people don't have anything intelligent to counter with they generally resort to name calling and/or foul language. Why don't you add a curse word adjective before idiot to make it complete?

When people don't have anything intelligent to counter with they generally resort to name calling and/or foul language. Why don't you add a curse word adjective before idiot to make it complete?

Not buying anything you're trying to sell. I'm a critical and independent thinker and can see through the media's outright lies and fabrications. The Fake News

That was all I needed to hear from you. You're an idiot.

I too welcome you to the Pullman Square forum.

It seems as though you don't need to be forewarned about the idiotic behavior presented daily by the poster known as greed, aka, extragreen. His bark is 100,000X greater than his brain, so once he realizes he's outmatched, he'll simply call you an idiot. Just pay him no attention, like the rest of us intellects have chosen to do over the years.
I guess I have now arrived as I have just been called an idiot... haha

All the way to Cincinnati to hold cans? Too far. Hell with it. If it was here, I'd do it though. Scientology, Jesus, Satan, Tarot Cards, the NFL. It's all the same to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT