ADVERTISEMENT

The Wrong Way To Use Your Entire Elite Force .....

From Ashes To Glory 2

Green Buffalo
Apr 25, 2015
PUTIN'S elite special forces have suffered a staggering 95 per cent casualty rate during the war in Ukraine, leaked Pentagon documents have revealed.

The formidable Spetsnaz forces have been "extremely depleted" on the battlefield, with several units only narrowly avoiding being wiped out in the first weeks of the invasion.

[...]

US intel said this reveals that "all but one of five Russian Separate Spetsnaz Brigades that returned from combat operations in Ukraine in late summer 2022 suffered significant losses."

The Special Forces unit was reported to have sustained an estimated 90 to 95 per cent attrition rate in the following months.

The leaked documents claim the 346th Spetsnaz unit "lost nearly the entire brigade with only 125 personnel active out of 900 deployed."

The 25th Spetsnaz Regiment is alleged to not have ever made it back from Ukraine, possibly due to significant losses of men and equipment.

[...]

Are you a moron? Are you diminishing the other losses? Or how about the entire debacle with zero accountability? That was the most embarrassing moment for the US miitary in the modern era of this country.
So the outcry would have been the same if the U.S. military lost 95% of its force around Kabul airport as well?

So the outcry would have been the same if the U.S. military lost 95% of its force around Kabul airport as well?
The Russians have screwed up plenty for sure. Nobody is saying they are performing well. I would also be careful believing what is reported about that war.

My point was, our leaders have show incompetence as well.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Yes, I did. Our leaders in D.C. and other pro-U.S. nations should have as well. The UN resolutions holding the annexation of Crimea being illegal was a good start, but not nearly good enough.
how do think Russia was going to act when it was being reported that Ukraine was going to join NATO?

how do think Russia was going to act when it was being reported that Ukraine was going to join NATO?
The swamp needed to ramp up wars. Big profit in that.

Ashes is a war monger that supports the destruction of this country.

The swamp needed to ramp up wars. Big profit in that.

Ashes is a war monger that supports the destruction of this country.
at the same time, I bet he wants us to go green and buy batteries from China. Libs make a lot of sense.

at the same time, I bet he wants us to go green and buy batteries from China. Libs make a lot of sense.
Same puppets screamed "wars for oil" for about 20 years and now they sit silently while we cause wars and destroy our energy independence.

Fools. Just like the ex KGB agent described

Same puppets screamed "wars for oil" for about 20 years and now they sit silently while we cause wars and destroy our energy independence.

Fools. Just like the ex KGB agent described
Ukraine is a sovereign country. Their border is sacred. Meanwhile look at our Southern border.

hahaha, and you think the enviromentalists and left are going to let us mine minerals in the USA? hahahahaha, wooww that is a good one.
Australia will be stepping up, as well as several other nations that are considered to be pro-U.S. Several rare earth mining operations will probably be reopened in the next several years (thanks in part to Trump's executive order back in 2020 that Biden has refused to rescind).

Australia will be stepping up, as well as several other nations that are considered to be pro-U.S. Several rare earth mining operations will probably be reopened in the next several years (thanks in part to Trump's executive order back in 2020 that Biden has refused to rescind).
That is still a major national security risk. Plus, freedom of movement restrictions. I am not for that. If I want to load up the car and drive to Florida then that is what I want. Electric cars are not going to do that. Plus, the costs of it. The avg joe can't afford them.

You know we are hosed when the US Army came out with its clean energy plan before its battle plans of the future.

China is going to surpass us shorlty and we are worried about the US Arm's climae initiatives, instead of war fighting. The batteries and components are still built in CHina and the chasis and harnisess are as well. Guess what? On coal fired power plants.

I heard the other day there are 44 items that a think tank(I believe actually from Australia) uses to measure meterics of a nation's might and influence. Everything from space exploration to technology to military might to innovation to money to education to whatever . China is ahead in about 37 of those categories now.

So while the left dreams of me driving a Prius we are about to get our asses kicked econmoically, technology wise, to militarily.

The EV's are just not practical at this point. They likely may never be. They are a dirty and natuarl disaster to make. But, hey it sounds good. You need silicon, graphite, copper, zinc. 10 fold what we use now to make cars. Where is going to come from? and, how? you will mine the earth to death? Most of it comes from Russia.

It is not even remotely possible and we haven't even addressed large powered vehicles for construction and transportation of good.

Oh, and we haven't addressed that people will go three or four of these to the type of cars we used now. Hello, carbon footprint and landfills.

It will collapse on itself.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT