ADVERTISEMENT

There are no black people at echo Baptist church.

Good Lord, know any N-word jokes, GREED?

That was a rhetorical question. Of COURSE you do.

I was wondering if anybody out there has even met a colored person before. I'm sure they've seen them before, by watching The Jeffersons, Sanford & Son, and Tarzan movies.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
I was wondering if anybody out there has even met a colored person before. I'm sure they've seen them before, by watching The Jeffersons, Sanford & Son, and Tarzan movies.
Remember when the board tried to get greed to hire a minority apprentice to learn wood working craft? That didn’t fly well at all.

Just for the record, as much as I disagree with EG on most of the things on here, unless he's OK with it (?maybe he is?) not cool with me to talk about personal stuff like where he goes to church.

Remember when us stupid lying trumpchum sucking racists tried to get extra green to hire a minority apprentice to learn wood working craft but we refused to pay for the rent, machinery, and utilities because we are hypocrites.

Just for the record, as much as I disagree with EG on most of the things on here, unless he's OK with it (?maybe he is?) not cool with me to talk about personal stuff like where he goes to church.
Just curious. What would you call a person who lies about God's ministers and mocks his Church?

Extragreen
And that^^^ is part of why you're a stupid lying Godless trumpchum sucking oath breaker and retard. Continue your wrestling match with a thought...and lose again.

200w.gif

I tend to agree. I generally like messing with him as much (more?) than most, but this seems a bit far, even for this board. Most people on here portray caricatures of who they actually are in everyday life. I think it's fair game to jerk around with you guys on personal info that you make known to the board - real or pretend. As far as I know, or can recollect, I don't believe the info about Extra's church came directly from him. If that's the case, we should probably let that line of insults die on the vine.

@extragreen Along those lines, I've insulted Extra in the past over similar personal info. For that, I apologize. Not an excuse, but I got carried away with the "sport" of it all. I will try not to do that going forward. That goes beyond the tone of what should be acceptable.

that’s not how DEI works Greed. You have to fund it an enjoy it as a liberal employer. You are not towing the party line and Soros will get you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT