ADVERTISEMENT

There has NEVER been a situation where there was an opening on SCOTUS that a sitting president hasn't submitted a candidate to fill it.

The cherry on top of Trump’s first term as president will be a third Supreme Court confirmation. This is exactly why I voted for him. I can’t wait to see what the second term brings. Hopefully three more confirmations.

Word is the Republicans have the votes. My guess if that is accurate, they move forward and a new justice will be in place by first of year.

They know if they don't people like me, Michigan, big country, and others will hold our own folks accountable. We are not like Democrats.

After the way the Democrats treated Trump and Kavenaugh, they can go sit on a pickle and Nancy can spin it.

The cherry on top of Trump’s first term as president will be a third Supreme Court confirmation. This is exactly why I voted for him. I can’t wait to see what the second term brings. Hopefully three more confirmations.

To be fair, Gorsuch has been a conservative bust, imo. Especially on criminal law matters.

Reactions: big_country90
Mitt Romney just announced he is ready to bring it forward. That must mean the Republicans have the votes.

Trump is going to announce candidate Saturday.

Between this and Louisville situation and the election hang on. Shit gonna get real.

I keep telling my friends in the Change forum and Impact that threaten war on whitey(and most of them ar white that do it) that they really don't want to go down that road. People like me and Raoul will protect our shit and our lives(along with family) at some point and you may not like whitey but whitey has more firepower than you can imagine. Don't go down that road for change! Not a battle you want.

Spoke with my son this morning about the candidacy of Allison Jones Rushing, he and my daughter in law were friends with her during her time as a law student at Duke. At 38 she will be viewed as too young for this seat but he spoke in glowing terms about her intellect and temperament, and he probably disagrees where her on several positions. Somebody to watch in a few years.

Last edited:
Spoke with my son this morning about the candidacy of Allison Jones Rushing, he and my daughter in law were friends with her during her time as a law student at Duke. At 38 she will be viewed as too young for this seat but he spoke in glowing terms about her intellect and temperament, and he probably disagrees where her on several positions. Somebody to watch in a few years.
I was reading up on her, and the other five supposed finalists. She sounds impressive, so hopefully Trump will have an opportunity to nominate her to the court during his 3rd, 4th, or possibly 5th terms.

I was reading up on her, and the other five supposed finalists. She sounds impressive, so hopefully Trump will have an opportunity to nominate her to the court during his 3rd, 4th, or possibly 5th terms.
You just caused a meltdown with two of the posters on here. I won't mention any names but, one is staring at himself in the mirror while doing curls saying "who's the man, you the man". The other is looking at his Wayne Little League Trophy from 1987 and playing Glory Days By Bruce Springsteen and yelling Liar! Coward!

Reactions: 19MU88
You just caused a meltdown with two of the posters on here. I won't mention any names but, one is staring at himself in the mirror while doing curls saying "who's the man, you the man".

My current situation:

TYiYF3y.jpg

You just caused a meltdown with two of the posters on here. I won't mention any names but, one is staring at himself in the mirror while doing curls saying "who's the man, you the man". The other is looking at his Wayne Little League Trophy from 1987 and playing Glory Days By Bruce Springsteen and yelling Liar! Coward!

You're a child-minded idiot.

You're a child-minded idiot.
you see this is why everybody is down on you. rifle is a good sport about it. We bust on each other and move on or have a good time with it.

You come in here like a sour puss. Be more like rifle.

According to the New York Times, this Supreme Court vacancy is the second-closest to an election ever—the only one that occurred closer was when Chief Justice Roger B. Taney died 27 days before the 1864 presidential election. Then-president Abraham Lincoln delayed his nomination of Salmon P. Chase until after he won reelection.

Reactions: Chevy1
you see this is why everybody is down on you. rifle is a good sport about it. We bust on each other and move on or have a good time with it.

You come in here like a sour puss. Be more like rifle.

Here's an impossible task for an idiot like you....explain the difference in styles of posting here between myself and others.....

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

you crack me up, man. Are you flexing the arm and then pushing up the bicep on the arm with the phone?

You are a good sport. hahhahaaa..

You are pretty big old boy. I think sistersville might have a hard time putting a knot on your head.
Herdman he is a pretty big boy. I like Rifle. But big boys have the same pressure points that you were taught in the Marines.Dont think I could hit someone on here in these places. Now if I'm attacked I will put the hurt on someone.Most scraps I have been in were against bigger guys than me. I don't like bullies or men who hit woman. I would walk across the street to bump into cats like that. Trump has been bullied by millions and he hasn't batted a eye. Of course he would lie if told he batted an eye.

Herdman he is a pretty big boy. I like Rifle. But big boys have the same pressure points that you were taught in the Marines.Dont think I could hit someone on here in these places. Now if I'm attacked I will put the hurt on someone.Most scraps I have been in were against bigger guys than me. I don't like bullies or men who hit woman. I would walk across the street to bump into cats like that. Trump has been bullied by millions and he hasn't batted a eye. Of course he would lie if told he batted an eye.
I wasn't in the Marines. Army for me. So, I was taught to kick in the nutsack if need be. Best pressure point to kick if need be. But, conflict resolution are the best ways. I am too old and battered to fight.

you have the working man tough coal miner thing going, buddy. Not a man to mess with. Tough, salt of the earth, No pretty boy stuff.

I might get beat to death but feel I can fight anybody if I need too. I have about 25 seconds before my lungs will burn like fire which makes breathing almost impossible so Its gotta be violent. I always liked fighting.

I might get beat to death but feel I can fight anybody if I need too. I have about 25 seconds before my lungs will burn like fire which makes breathing almost impossible so Its gotta be violent. I always liked fighting.

Sis, you're old enough now, no one is going to think less of you if you just pull out a knife and shank someone.

• Haha
Reactions: HerdFan73
The left is fvcking sick. They are now wanting to investigate how and why she adopted her kids from Haiti.

To be fair, Gorsuch has been a conservative bust, imo. Especially on criminal law matters.
Roberts does not always do well either.

It’s refreshing to see folks drop the “we want someone who interprets the constitution correctly” bullshit and admit that it’s all about getting someone that has the same political ideology.

Props to you two.

Reactions: extragreen
Well, Judges are not supposed to put conservative or liberal personal opinions in their decisions. At this level should only be due to their judicial philosophies (traditionalist or not as far as the constitution) I have not agreed with what Roberts or Gorsuch has done a few times, however if you remember what they said in their confirmation hearings and how they have done as a judge, they worked within their judicial standards. Honorable men and I believe Amy will do the same.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT