ADVERTISEMENT

There has NEVER been a situation where there was an opening on SCOTUS that a sitting president hasn't submitted a candidate to fill it.

She was at lollapolloza and people asked if she was drinking? You compare that to people questioning if kids were basically human trafficked to be used as a prop?

You idiots made several stupid remarks. That's you're only talent.

It’s refreshing to see folks drop the “we want someone who interprets the constitution correctly” bullshit and admit that it’s all about getting someone that has the same political ideology.

Props to you two.

Well, yeah, that's the point, silly. Both sides are this way.

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
Well, yeah, that's the point, silly. Both sides are this way.

good point. fortunately for us, one of the competing ideologies interprets the constitution as written and the other ideology doesn't.

after Trump's second term the court should be in good shape for decades.

Wanna make a self ban bet? Coward.

what would you like to offer as a bet? I believe I've asked your dumbass that question before. You are gone in a little over a month and it doesn't appear you have anything of value for me to "win" on the bet.

Reactions: mlblack16.
what would you like to offer as a bet? I believe I've asked your dumbass that question before. You are gone in a little over a month and it doesn't appear you have anything of value for me to "win" on the bet.

Moron, as I've said before if you're so sure you have nothing to lose, then take the bet. Coward.

My god you’re a fvcking idiot. No one said the kids were human trafficking. The argument is ACB trafficked the kids and they are nothing more than a prop

You're the idiot. The claim was ....Another Dem operative attacking Judge Barrett’s young kids.

Moron, as I've said before if you're so sure you have nothing to lose, then take the bet. Coward.
I bet when I have something to gain not when I can only lose. You are a complete idiot. I now understand why you are so void of reason in your ignorant political, religious, and economic opinions.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Some idiots like you were talking about one of the girls when she was dancing. Some of you claimed she was drunk or high. Ring a bell? Idiot.
i remember. oh nope. now that i think about it that was michigan they were talking about not obama's daughter.

I bet when I have something to gain not when I can only lose. You are a complete idiot. I now understand why you are so void of reason in your ignorant political, religious, and economic opinions.

And everyone has seen clearly for some time that you're a coward.

"yes 429, they were simply potential kidnap victims, nothing to see here..........well if you are an idiot."

____________IQ88

"yes 429, they were simply potential kidnap victims, nothing to see here..........well if you are an idiot."

____________IQ88

take the bet coward. you aren't going to let you actually having to wager a small $200 stop you from taking the bet? come on after your huge percentage increase in net worth you boast about.

Are you really that big of a coward to not accept the bet and that big of an idiot to think you can make a bet without making a wager? come on moron.

take the bet coward. you aren't going to let you actually having to wager a small $200 stop you from taking the bet? come on after your huge percentage increase in net worth you boast about.

Are you really that big of a coward to not accept the bet and that big of an idiot to think you can make a bet without making a wager? come on moron.

C'mon man, you have a sure thing in this wager, amirite coward?

Greed, my Wayne County Intel told me today that the reason you are against the Conservative Church is entirely due to their stance on homosexuality. My Intel, also, told me that you have more than one of your offspring that swings that way.

ADVERTISEMENT