ADVERTISEMENT

There is a chicken wing shortage

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Yes it is real. Two places in town have run out. BW3 has a shortage as well.

We need Yard Bird!

Liberals are going after your meat.

Make no mistake about it. They hate meat, and meat will be harder and harder to come by as time passes.

President Harris already said she's against meat, so it's coming.

Will have to go back to the days of old, and go out in the woods and kill your own meat if you want to eat meat. Probably have to do that secretly though, and use a homemade bow & arrow or a slingshot.

Make no mistake about it. They hate meat, and meat will be harder and harder to come by as time passes.

President Harris already said she's against meat, so it's coming.

Will have to go back to the days of old, and go out in the woods and kill your own meat if you want to eat meat. Probably have to do that secretly though, and use a homemade bow & arrow or a slingshot.
I heard President Harris likes aged dark meat.

I tried an Impossible Whopper yesterday, and for a “meatless” burger, it wasn’t bad. Just proves that if you put enough condiments on something, it will taste kind of like meat.

I tried an Impossible Whopper yesterday, and for a “meatless” burger, it wasn’t bad. Just proves that if you put enough condiments on something, it will taste kind of like meat.
I like those fat women that go into Burger King and order up the Impossible Whopper. They order that thing, and believe they'll drop 16 lbs., but if you check out the calories, that thing is right there with a normal man's whopper. I won't eat anything with Impossible or beyond in the description. I don't have that many years left, so I'm going to eat all the good shit, and leave the garbage to liberals.

Just bought a package of wings at Galesburg Meat Department, and going to air fry them SOBs on Saturday.

Good weekend coming up. 72 and sunny on Saturday. Wings and Two Hearted Ales, and digging up the yard to make the wife another landscaped flower bed. I'm a fvcking MAN.

I haven't eaten at a BW3s in years. So, I am not sure what changes they have made to their menu.

BW3 sucks now, so nothing of value is lost.

Has any restaurant chain fvcked up their food more than Buffalo Wild Wings?
I don’t mind their wings, but for wings it’s gotten pricy. I’d prefer a steak from a Texas Roadhouse for the same price as an order of wings now.

BW3 sucks now, so nothing of value is lost.

Has any restaurant chain fvcked up their food more than Buffalo Wild Wings?
Do you ever like any food restaurant? hahah. BW3 can be hit or miss but, overall it fits a niche very well. And, the point is a chicken wing franchise is out of chicken wings. hahah

Do you ever like any food restaurant? hahah
Absolutely lol. There is a small local wing chain here called Clucker's, they have four locations, I love their wings.

B-Dubs used to be pretty good. Then the wings started getting smaller and less meaty, they got rid of the Buffalo Chips...and when they axed the hot barbecue sauce, they became dead to me. Fvck 'em.

Reactions: i am herdman
Absolutely lol. There is a small local wing chain here called Clucker's, they have four locations, I love their wings.

B-Dubs used to be pretty good. Then the wings started getting smaller and less meaty, they got rid of the Buffalo Chips...and when they axed the hot barbecue sauce, they became dead to me. Fvck 'em.
I agree. Their wing quality is not always the best. But, I like going there. They one here upped their game and their quality is much better now.

Yeah, the Buffalo chips were always a solid addition. Caught me off guard when they got rid of them. The wings have gotten smaller, no doubt about that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT