ADVERTISEMENT

They look dangerous to me

Will you come back to eat your words when an update is provided to this story explaining why they responded this way?

You're so damn stupid, you get fish hooked on every story about how a bunch of dindu nuffins were treated unfairly, because how dare whitey stop them from committing criminal acts.

Considering you've rarely ever ventured out beyond the tri-state area, your understanding of the world is fed to you via social media.

why don't you run for local Sheriff, and change policy. Otherwise, you're just a bloviating idiot.

You're the idiot. idiot.

police acknowledged there is no written policy on such stops and "officers can use discretion based on the information they have at the time."

You're the idiot. idiot.

police acknowledged there is no written policy on such stops and "officers can use discretion based on the information they have at the time."

why don't you run for local Sheriff, and change policy. Otherwise, you're just a bloviating idiot.

You're the idiot. idiot.

You're the idiot. idiot.

police acknowledged there is no written policy on such stops

Either you are a liar or are playing a semantics game.

Aurora Police Chief Vanessa Wilson....

"We have been training our officers that when they contact a suspected stolen car, they should do what is called a high-risk stop. This involves drawing their weapons and ordering all occupants to exit the car and lie prone on the ground. But we must allow our officers to have discretion and to deviate from this process when different scenarios present themselves. I have already directed my team to look at new practices and training,"

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...amily-after-mistaking-their-vehicle-as-stolen

Which one is it? A word game or are you a liar?

For 4 young girls? No.

Define young. The six year old isn't cuffed. The 17 year old and the 12 year old are. The 14 year old is not. 17, 14, and 12 are old enough to fight or even pull a weapon. Also they are a distraction or could be in the line of fire if the stop goes bad. You have to get everyone detained/accounted for, and THEN proceed to sort it out.

The real problem here is the goddamn plate readers. Calling in a plate to dispatch can get you make, model, and color, you can verify instead of trusting a computer screen with a big red STOLEN showing.

Reactions: mlblack16.

Aurora Police Chief Vanessa Wilson....

"We have been training our officers that when they contact a suspected stolen car, they should do what is called a high-risk stop. This involves drawing their weapons and ordering all occupants to exit the car and lie prone on the ground. But we must allow our officers to have discretion and to deviate from this process when different scenarios present themselves. I have already directed my team to look at new practices and training,"

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...amily-after-mistaking-their-vehicle-as-stolen

Which one is it? A word game or are you a liar?

Define young. The six year old isn't cuffed. The 17 year old and the 12 year old are. The 14 year old is not. 17, 14, and 12 are old enough to fight or even pull a weapon. Also they are a distraction or could be in the line of fire if the stop goes bad. You have to get everyone detained/accounted for, and THEN proceed to sort it out.

The real problem here is the goddamn plate readers. Calling in a plate to dispatch can get you make, model, and color, you can verify instead of trusting a computer screen with a big red STOLEN showing.
yore missing greed's point: let them go because they're black.

Either you're an idiot or an imbecile.

The Aurora police statement said its officers are trained to do a “high-risk stop" when stopping vehicles thought to be stolen.

"In a high-risk stop, weapons are drawn, and occupants are told to exit the car and lie prone on the ground," the statement said. But police acknowledged there is no written policy on such stops and "officers can use discretion based on the information they have at the time."

Either you're an idiot or an imbecile.

The Aurora police statement said its officers are trained to do a “high-risk stop" when stopping vehicles thought to be stolen.

"In a high-risk stop, weapons are drawn, and occupants are told to exit the car and lie prone on the ground," the statement said. But police acknowledged there is no written policy on such stops and "officers can use discretion based on the information they have at the time."

Post a link, pussy. I posted a direct quote from the chief of police and the source. Who gives a fvck what is on paper, this is exactly what they are trained to do. Word games or are you a liar?

Pretty much. Or thinks a 17 year old isn't capable of pulling a trigger....he needs to take a vacation to Chicago or Detroit and drive some choice neighborhoods.
too stupid to comprehend his own post: "officers can use discretion based on the information they have at the time."

Sure thing, pillhead dork, since you don't know the difference between training and policy....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...-handcuffed-mistaken-stolen-car-stop-n1235737

You stupid hillbilly. You need to get yore nephew Rifle to explain, because I can't possibly dumb this down enough for you. Raoul's link is to the local news station's story, which was last updated yesterday. Yore link is national news, and was written 2 days ago.

One of the two would be more trustworthy and likely the most accurate.

Now then, moron, which would that be, yores or Raoul's?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You stupid hillbilly. You need to get yore nephew Rifle to explain, because I can't possibly dumb this down enough for you. Raoul's link is to the local news station's story, which was last updated yesterday. Yore link is national news, and was written 2 days ago.

Now then, moron, which would that be, yores or Raoul's?

Another ^^^ idiot that doesn't know the difference between training and policy.

Post a link, pussy. I posted a direct quote from the chief of police and the source. Who gives a fvck what is on paper, this is exactly what they are trained to do. Word games or are you a liar?
"Post a link, pussy" :D:D:D:D:D:D

I won't get mad at you the rest of the day for that one. hahahahaaa

Made me drink spit again. Good job.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
since you don't know the difference between training and policy....

Do you think the entire policy academy is conducted on the fly and nothing "is on paper"? You are one dumb fvcker.

I dunno, maybe I'd prefer to hear from the chief herself...oh wait, that is what I posted.

Reactions: 19MU88
Just a wee bit confused here, as those officers must have been. I read the article. How do you confuse an SUV with a motorcycle?

Hey pill head, get back with us when you understand the difference between training and policy.

"But Chief Wilson said that's not policy and her officers should use their discretion."
https://www.9news.com/article/news/...tolen/73-bb653e17-a208-4f21-a972-c5d0f0889bfc

You are a fvcking pinecone and playing your usual word games so you can claim to not be a liar. How so? Because your original statement is to make it sound like these officers pulled this action out of their ass. Which is actual 100% bullshit.

You are a petty, arrogant old fool. Go spin your shit to Xenu, maybe he will put you back into a clam.

Because your original statement is to make it sound like these officers pulled this action out of their ass.

You're a lying pill head who doesn't know the difference between training and policy.

"police acknowledged there is no written policy on such stops"

Up your dose. idiot.

You're a lying pill head who doesn't know the difference between training and policy.

Up your dose. idiot.
There’s no written policy it is just what they are trained to do. Do you have a written policy for when someone cuts their finger off on a table saw?

You ruined your mind smoking peyote, dipshit.

What is notable here is the city of Auroa has its own police training academy.* You would know this if you actually read my link with even the slightest level of comprehension, as the chief herself puts it right out there for non-idiots ("We have been training..."). Also of note is this quote: "I have already directed my team to look at new practices and training." So yes, in a fashion they absolutely have a protocol that is taught and adhered to.

You know why they don't have a "written policy"? Because only dumb cucks like you question the need to treat a felony stop as something dangerous to officers, suspects, any additional people involved, and bystanders. You couldn't do their job for a day, pussy. Fvck your word games.

* Link to prove they do their own training, which to anyone with an IQ above room temp would make it obvious there are standards and protocols of this particular department at play.

https://www.auroragov.org/cms/One.aspx?portalId=1881221&pageId=3713568

You know why they don't have a "written policy"?

Yeah, I do. It's because no one thought to create one and make it known. Idiot. It appears the procedure worked as planned due to training, but lack of policy got them into trouble. Pill head.

Again, because of dumb cucks like you.

Only with idiots that lie or play semantics like you.

You don't know how the world outside your little holler or Hubbard's fiction books works.

You ever been detained or arrested?

You're an idiot....and pill head liar.

There’s no written policy it is just what they are trained to do. Do you have a written policy for when someone cuts their finger off on a table saw?
Put some tape on it and get back to work..I am paying you $7.50 an hour.

ADVERTISEMENT