ADVERTISEMENT

Thinking about the Brian Williams story…

The same one who made up a story about getting shot at in Bosnia.
Though it’s unrelated to the topic I presented, I agree that it was idiotic.

However, as someone who has been hyper-fixated on folks lying in recent days, I can only imagine that you would have a problem with someone making up a story about almost getting in a helicopter crash, right?

I still don’t understand why he would fabricate something like that.

What kind of delusional idiot would make up stories about almost crashing is a helicopter?
I gotta admit, this is kind of ARandom post coming from a HerdFan

I gotta admit, this is kind of ARandom post coming from a HerdFan
The Simpsons Flirting GIF

Reactions: herdfan06
Remember that time you made fun of all of Biden's "misremembered" musings on here? Yeah, me either.

Trump's a liar. That's been proven time and time again. But pretending the pols on your side aren't equally as bad is just sad.

Remember that time you made fun of all of Biden's "misremembered" musings on here? Yeah, me either.

Trump's a liar. That's been proven time and time again. But pretending the pols on your side aren't equally as bad is just sad.
Would you point out where I said our side wasn’t as bad? In this same thread I called Clinton’s story about Bosnia idiotic.

If I took the time to post everytime Biden misspoke, I wouldn’t have time for my job or anything else.

Trump lies, but he and his policies are much better for our country.

Pedo-Joe, Commie-la and Walz are also (and arguably bigger) liars, but are destroying our country.

Last edited:
Non stop lying is just one of your orange jesus' vile flaws.

He's been found to be a sexual abuser by a unanimous jury
He's been found to have committed fraud...more than once.
He's been found criminally guilty of fraud.
He's a 34x convicted felon.
He stole and refused to return top secret documents. (That trial will be re-started under a new judge)
He was in the middle of an attempt to have fake electors provide fake certificates.
He incited an insurrection.
He attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election.
He cheated on all 3 wives.
His last wife is a prostitute.

The reason Biden isn’t running is because the left could no longer keep the massive lie going about Biden’s cognitive decline

Non stop lying is just one of your orange jesus' vile flaws.

He's been found to be a sexual abuser by a unanimous jury
He's been found to have committed fraud...more than once.
He's been found criminally guilty of fraud.
He's a 34x convicted felon.
He stole and refused to return top secret documents. (That trial will be re-started under a new judge)
He was in the middle of an attempt to have fake electors provide fake certificates.
He incited an insurrection.
He attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election.
He cheated on all 3 wives.
His last wife is a prostitute.
This guy is right. I’d refer to his wife as a stripper more than a prostitute, but I’m sure she’s done that, too.

This guy is right. I’d refer to his wife as a stripper more than a prostitute, but I’m sure she’s done that, too.
Yehh she is reported to be worth $50 million on her own.

Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Moron, she used to get paid to allow guys to take pictures of her naked. That’s indisputable.
Yehh ok, she was a model. That doesn't make her a stripper or prostitute. We have a good family friend that used to be a stripper. hahaha

Reactions: Jartard
Yehh ok, she was a model. That doesn't make her a stripper or prostitute. We have a good family friend that used to be a stripper. hahaha
Tell us, what exactly was she modeling here? Her areolas?

I've dated and had long relationships with legitimate models - they get flown and put up around the world, have certain "go-sees" with marketing departments of companies that they have to go to at a certain time each day, have to stand in line while each of the other models are seen for a few seconds . . . I have gone to a bunch of those. They are never taking their clothes off in pictures, because they are MODELING things: clothes, jewelry, a brand, etc.

Does Rivals now have software/intelligence that identifies potential nudity and blocks it from being posted?

I've dated and had long relationships with legitimate models - they get flown and put up around the world, have certain "go-sees" with marketing departments of companies that they have to go to at a certain time each day, have to stand in line while each of the other models are seen for a few seconds . . . I have gone to a bunch of those. They are never taking their clothes off in pictures, because they are MODELING things: clothes, jewelry, a brand, etc.
“I’ve dated models”, then proceeds to post a pic of a rough looking tranny in his bed.

Yes....she is a model who posed nude.

Yes....she is a model who posed nude.
Again, what is she modeling in all of those shoots, her areolas? If you take your clothes off for the sexual gratification of others in exchange for money, you're a stripper. If pictures are taken or not is irrelevant.

Again, what is she modeling in all of those shoots, her areolas? If you take your clothes off for the sexual gratification of others in exchange for money, you're a stripper. If pictures are taken or not is irrelevant.
You think they handed her cash??

I was at a bar once, chick came over, bought my drink and then asked if we were going to her place or mine. I’m now a stripper.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT