ADVERTISEMENT

This Company Gets It

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
From most of their prices being $69.69, to sponsoring the first Arab-American female NASCAR driver, to donating money to the Southern Poverty Law Center in the names of the January 6ers and other racists bought their product, to their office being called "Party Mountain" . . . I like these guys:

I would try a pair but they are they polarized? Like those when I go fishing. I had a pair of Oakleys that I used for driving and I broke the damn things. Snapped the part that goes above you ear. That cost me. Hard to beat the Costa's for fishing. Oakleys are good for driving.

A couple of this queer brand that rifle showed look like ski goggles or motocross goggles. Does the price include the strap?

I would wear those queer kind if I could catch more fish on the pier. The old Chinese lady there beats everybody and she will keep anyting. I would wear those heart shaped ones if I could land a nice Spanish or King Mackerel. That Chinese bunch will eat those damn needlefish. Not sure there is even much meat on them.

I'm an Oakley guy (Flak 2.0). I can't find anything else that fits as well or feels as comfortable. That being said Goodr and Tifosi are making some cheap, comfortable glasses.

Last edited:
i guess i'm a pore. no way in hell i'm spending that kind of money anymore on a pare of shades, let alone oakley money. $9.99 to $14.99 gas station specials for me. chances are they'll find their way to the bottom of the chesapeake at some point, anyhoo. last pair of oakley's i bought went into the drink, and that's been at least 15 years ago.

my son did just give me a pair of his oakley's that were like $250 or $300 when his grannie and auntie went together several years ago and bought them for his birthday. don't think they've been worn more than a couple times. hell, i'm scared to take them out of the box.

best pair i ever had was a polarized camo pair i found in the restroom at smith's marina on the severn river half a decade ago. freebies. still have those laying around somewhere, one of the few pair i haven't lost . . . yet.

Costa's for fishing or the beach. Smiths and Maui Jim's for driving. I bought some amber lens Shady Rays that are pretty good for driving as well. I just hate the way they have their name plastered on the side so big.

i guess i'm a pore. no way in hell i'm spending that kind of money anymore on a pare of shades, let alone oakley money. $9.99 to $14.99 gas station specials for me. chances are they'll find their way to the bottom of the chesapeake at some point, anyhoo. last pair of oakley's i bought went into the drink, and that's been at least 15 years ago.

my son did just give me a pair of his oakley's that were like $250 or $300 when his grannie and auntie went together several years ago and bought them for his birthday. don't think they've been worn more than a couple times. hell, i'm scared to take them out of the box.

best pair i ever had was a polarized camo pair i found in the restroom at smith's marina on the severn river half a decade ago. freebies. still have those laying around somewhere, one of the few pair i haven't lost . . . yet.
Did you get pink eye after wearing those glasses you found in thr bathroom? Some dude may have rubbed his crank on them or peed on them? Maybe worse. Nasty.

Did you get pink eye after wearing those glasses you found in thr bathroom? Some dude may have rubbed his crank on them or peed on them? Maybe worse. Nasty.
Guys, not all bathrooms are bad and dirty. I got a free lunch in a bathroom in Jacksonville today. Ate it and randomly started yelling “duuuuuu-valllll.”

Much cheaper than BW’s and Chuy’s.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98

When the stolen Pilot came back to the city impound lot, there were needles, drugs, men's clothing and random sandles in there.....but also a really nice pair of polarized Ray Ban aviators.

The cop could not have cared any less about any of this, even though I tried to give him these things. So I threw out the clothing (and drugs) and kept the Ray Ban's.

*edit to clarify - it looked like the syringes had something in them still ?or maybe just dirty meth or something? so that's what I meant by drugs. there were not scarface packages of coke in there.

Last edited:

That's a dick move. The guy probably went back looking for them. How many other people had gone through that bathroom and didn't take them knowing they weren't theirs? It's not like it's a $10 bill blowing around outside that nobody would ever be able to track down.

That's a dick move. The guy probably went back looking for them. How many other people had gone through that bathroom and didn't take them knowing they weren't theirs? It's not like it's a $10 bill blowing around outside that nobody would ever be able to track down.
5 a.m. and nobody around the marina. had obviously been left from the day before and nobody driving back to the marina from the day before for those sunglasses, not like they were $1000 bvlgaris.

dick move? maybe. maybe i should have run taz down and bought a stolen pair from him.

The big issue is STOP MESSING WITH KIDS. People draw the line when you mess with kids.

5 a.m. and nobody around the marina. had obviously been left from the day before and nobody driving back to the marina from the day before for those sunglasses, not like they were $1000 bvlgaris.

dick move? maybe. maybe i should have run taz down and bought a stolen pair from him.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT