ADVERTISEMENT

This dude is from Kenova

Are we sure it's Kenova? Cause it could be Ceredo. You know how different the two places can be 🙄

My grandmother lived off Walkers-Branch by the airport and anytime I mistakenly said I was going to a store like Big Bear and said "in ____________ ." She would be sure to correct me, like there really was any damn difference 😂

terrible he did that to her. do you know him?
I don't know him personally, but know of him. He was a heck of a football player in the 70's and ive heard about his work in ministry for years. Terrible shame for that poor girl. The whole video of his confession and her then addressing the church is online. Its pretty wild!!

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
This guy achieved his so called "Kenova Casanova" status by taking a few ministry classes which allowed him the title of "minister." With his moral license he prayed upon young women at his church. His intention on becoming a minister was always to find decent looking females to hook up with and it had nothing to do religion. He deserves the absolute worst.

Last edited:
Sounds like the assistant preacher was doing it too. He was banging the other girls she mentioned by name. Then, the lady's husband gets up there and talks about it all of it knowing his wife was banging the preacher years ago. Standing right there in front of God and everybody.

I was waiting for a punch to be thrown or two women start fighting or something.

I wonder how many times this goes on? There was always soem crazy stuff at church camp going on. You know it does.

I am not sure what to think. I don't think I could have stayed with her after that. Knowing the preacher popped her cherry and now the whole town knows about it. Your life could never be the same. More power to that guy. Every time he is having sex with her he would have to be thinking of the preacher counseling her. Damn, that is screwed up. Wonder if coming out with it all was worth it.

I bet that preacher nailed a bunch of them in town and some of them will not come forward. Wonder what is wife thinks and kids? I wonder if the preacher was confessing to another adultery and then all the sudden this woman comes forward with her testimony? He was like damn, I was confessing to nailing the piano player not her. Shit.

Are we sure it's Kenova? Cause it could be Ceredo. You know how different the two places can be 🙄

My grandmother lived off Walkers-Branch by the airport and anytime I mistakenly said I was going to a store like Big Bear and said "in ____________ ." She would be sure to correct me, like there really was any damn difference 😂
Ceredo

Extras? His religion goes like this government, Jesus/L Ron
I meant this other guy from OW. I know the Ignored User follows the Scientology cult, but no way can he claim to be a Christian when he is ok killing babies and has another religion too.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT