ADVERTISEMENT

This Far Out From The Election (A Little Over Seven Months)

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Looking at the approval numbers from 538, Biden's approval rating sits at 38.9%

If you look at Trump's approval rating at the same point during his Presidency, he was at 45.1%

Dems are not worried about. They know they are going to cheat and game the system again. Print ballots fill and them out.

Run a false flag this fall and there you have it. They are going to do down cheating or doing whatever they have to.

I predicted April would be the month they start to go all in on abortion if Biden's numbers were still in the shitter, which they are. We shall see.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Dems will try to get abortion front and center, it's a big winner for them. Time and time again it wins at the ballot.
They will also dominate in ballot harvesting.
They will win.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Dems are not worried about. They know they are going to cheat and game the system again. Print ballots fill and them out.

Run a false flag this fall and there you have it. They are going to do down cheating or doing whatever they have to.
You're a Godless lying idiot oath breaker. You're guy LOST. He's a LOSER. Get over it. Whiner.

I am looking for another racial riot, war, instigation, likely late summer into fall.
Ha ha!!!! You're so good at predictions, like Russia would gain everything they want in Ukraine the first 30 days of the war. Moron.

Yehh like Biden's cabinet and joint chiefs. They are the experts.
Russia had no intention of over running and taking Ukraine to begin with. Their intent as it is now is a long drawn out conflict to wear down Ukraine as well as other European country reserves as a power play. I’m concerned that China may try something soon with Taiwan especially after the earthquake has them occupied

^Watch me have some trump chum for breakfast^^
Dp-jJX.gif

Russia had no intention of over running and taking Ukraine to begin with. Their intent as it is now is a long drawn out conflict to wear down Ukraine as well as other European country reserves as a power play. I’m concerned that China may try something soon with Taiwan especially after the earthquake has them occupied
They absolutely wanted to roll over Ukraine and install a puppet. Nothing they’ve done indicates otherwise. The US intent is a long drawn out conflict to wear out Russia. Ukraine being worn out is barely relevant considering they’d have long been cooked without a ton of aid.

China would have a much better, more effective plan for Taiwan than Russia had for Ukraine. I still don’t know why exactly China would want to upset the status quo in Taiwan unless it’s really just Pooh-bear trying to snag some clout before dying.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
But Taiwan is also far better prepared to inflict heavy loses on the Chinese than Ukraine was the Russians.
It would be a shit show for sure. China, if willing to attack in the first place, would be willing to blockade. Which would create an immediate very hard decision we had to make.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
They absolutely wanted to roll over Ukraine and install a puppet. Nothing they’ve done indicates otherwise. The US intent is a long drawn out conflict to wear out Russia. Ukraine being worn out is barely relevant considering they’d have long been cooked without a ton of aid.

China would have a much better, more effective plan for Taiwan than Russia had for Ukraine. I still don’t know why exactly China would want to upset the status quo in Taiwan unless it’s really just Pooh-bear trying to snag some clout before dying.
They too late! We installed our puppet to launder our tax dollars

Russia is
Ha ha!!!! You're so good at predictions, like Russia would gain everything they want in Ukraine the first 30 days of the war. Moron.
Wow, they control 30% of the country. Nearly every port, minus Odessa. Ukrained has lost at least one generations of young men, liklely more and US keeps funneling money and arms. Russia is producing more artillery now that the European countries are and making more money.

Congrats!

Beacuse they believe Tawain is theirs and we have a retarded leader.

If they decide to take Tawain they might be able to do it by not firing a shot. They don't have the amphibeous cabality or air mobility.

They would risk a naval blockade.

But, if they just decree Tawain theirs, EMP them and cyber them . Might be game over. We might not do shit. Hell, they might just pull a Hong Kong and nothing will be done.

They are likely waiting to see what happens in 2024 election. If Mush Brains wins(cough) then the odds go up they do something.

Last edited:
Russia is

Wow, they control 30% of the country. Nearly every port, minus Odessa. Ukrained has lost at least one generations of young men, liklely more and US keeps funneling money and arms. Russia is producing more artillery now that the European countries are and making more money.

Congrats!

You idiot!!

Beacuse they believe Tawain is theirs and we have a retarded leader.

If they decide to take Tawain they might be able to do it by not firing a shot. They don't have the amphibeous cabality or air mobility.

They would risk a naval blockade.

But, if they just decree Tawain theirs, EMP them and cyber them . Might be game over. We might not do shit. Hell, they might just pull a Hong Kong and nothing will be done.

They are likely waiting to see what happens in 2024 election. If Mush Brains wins(cough) then the odds go up they do something.
You're a lying idiot trumptard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT