ADVERTISEMENT

This guy has a legit shot at winning a seat in the Senate . . . Shew.

The sad part is he’s trying to spout off liberal talking points and can’t even do that right. He is utterly embarrassing himself.

Maybe his is hoping to limp through, resign, and have the governor appoint a replacement.

He will win. PA has already announced that the votes will likely not be counted until late that night or into the next day. They do't count their mail in ballots until election day. They are already announcing the situation.

Here it comes in PA , again. Oz will have to win by 15 or more. If it is anything less the miracle dump will happen for the invalid.

Reactions: johns1124
61371_jpeg-2585653.JPG

• Angry
Reactions: ThunderCat98
It's always cute when our two most outspoken Christian zealots start making fun of a guy with a medical condition.

Shouldn't you guys be starting your boycott of merchants who use "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" instead of mocking people who had a stroke?

It's always cute when our two most outspoken Christian zealots start making fun of a guy with a medical condition.

Shouldn't you guys be starting your boycott of merchants who use "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" instead of mocking people who had a stroke?

Making fun or pointing out that he is physically and mentally incapable of serving in the Senate based on his current medical condition?

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Well, we know you look up to him and see no reason why he can't serve because even in his impaired medical condition Fetterman is still more intelligent than you.

Has Trump being reinstated on Twitter really triggered you this much? Maybe I need to start calling you twitterfinger instead...

Making fun or pointing out that he is physically and mentally incapable of serving in the Senate based on his current medical condition?

Saying that a guy with a medical condition is "embarrassing himself"? That's quite a bit different than your backtracking, Christian.

Fetterman is a case of a dumb voting base and everybody gets a trophy.

The US Sentate has been called the most elite club in the world. 100 Senators with immense obligation and power.

But, don't make fun of the guy. He had a stroke.

That is the new Democrat way to run a candidate. Hire a Mush brain and block them off from debate or scrutiny.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
The US Sentate has been called the most elite club in the world. 100 Senators with immense obligation and power.

That is the new Democrat way to run a candidate. Hire a Mush brain and block them off from debate or scrutiny.

Try to ignore the beautiful, intelligent, athletic, fashionable, charismatic, and modest kids on each side of the subject of your post:

Try to ignore the beautiful, intelligent, athletic, fashionable, charismatic, and modest kids on each side of the subject of your post:

Herschel speaks with a Black African American Southern Dialect. People like you mistake that for a lack of intelligence. That is a mistake on your part.

Good to see Herschel be welcoming to some crackers.

Looks like even when you were a kid you were on the side of tyranny and not liberty...

Fvcking-A! It took over 6000 posts, but you finally made a solid humorous post. Nice work. Can't wait to see the next entertaining post you make three years from now.

And yeah, my parents should have been charged with child neglect for dressing me in a soccer shirt.

And yeah, my parents should have been charged with child neglect for dressing me in a soccer shirt.

Causation - probably the reason you are a liberal.

And are you agreeing that you are still on the side of tyranny and not liberty?

You had a mullet🤣🤣🤣

I still do. I played hockey since five years old. It progressed to tonsil hockey as I got older with the mullet, and with the current version of the mullet, it's turned into using my own hockey stick to tickle the tonsils.

Causation - probably the reason you are a liberal.

And are you agreeing that you are still on the side of tyranny and not liberty?

I'm not here to flirt. 06 has that taken care of for you. Entertain me or present a logical and well thought out argument (and coherent, since you've shown signs of slipping there). No flirting.

I'm not here to sign autographs or pose for pictures with you again, Steven. I fulfilled that obligation when you asked the last time.
Ha. That was literally 11 years ago and I kind of regret it to be honest.

If given the chance to do it all over again, I'd ask for a picture with @murox instead.

Ha. That was literally 11 years ago and I kind of regret it to be honest.
Oh, stop. I'm just fvcking with you. Friends take pictures with each other, and it's even more fun that we did it to post on here.

If given the chance to do it all over again, I'd ask for a picture with @murox instead.
Make sure you use a wide angle lens . . . his ears and all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT