ADVERTISEMENT

This is the World Liberals Want

Again, semantics from the balding celebrity-chaser. The thread you originally quoted was with regard to charging EVs vs ICE vehicles. Hilarious that you spend 1000 words saying the same thing over and over trying to make the same point, when it’s easily verifiable that EV charging rates in Europe are $1 kWh and sometimes more, just as I said in my original post.
Why continue to lie instead of admitting that what you said is completely false? Do you realize that by you doubling-down on your stupidity, it makes you look even dumber than you've become instead of just admitting your error?

Let's see what you have said, moron:

Electricity prices in Europe are approaching $1/kwh which would translate to approximately $100 to fully charge a full size EV.
Electricity prices in Europe are not approaching $1/kwh. That's complete bullshit, moron. Now, can you hand-select random commercial charging stations that may come close to $100 to fully charge? Sure. Likewise, I can point to an outdoor music festival in the summer in Alabama and yell "the cost of a bottle of water in the U.S. is $8. The U.S. is almost out of drinking water!" But it would be intellectually dishonest to do it and a lie, just like you're forced to defend with this instead of just admitting that you were initially wrong. Does a random Circle K charge $.90/kwh to charge? Possibly. But that is entirely different than claiming that "electricity prices in Europe are approaching $1/kwh." In reality, it's about a third of that. Even if you incorrectly and illogically use "electricity prices" to only refer to the cost to charge at commercial stations in Europe, you're still extremely inaccurate.

Tesla supercharges are commercial chargers, retard. No different than a gas station, the price of charging varies by location. Rates for charging at these charging stations excee $1/kwh.
Read above again, moron.

Better yet, read this article about the cost of Tesla superchargers in Europe from a few weeks ago: https://electrek.co/2022/09/19/tesla-increases-supercharger-prices-europe/

What does the article say?

"Tesla is increasing its Supercharger prices significantly across Europe amid the energy crisis on the continent. After several price increases throughout the last year, now many Supercharger stations are charging $0.50 per kWh, which can result in a cost of $30 to charge 60 kWh."

So a month after your claim, and just a few weeks ago, Telsa announced a significant price increase that still puts the cost at only half of what you claimed a month earlier. You're full of shit, and you relied on one of your fellow blowhard's inaccurate tweets as the basis for your claim. He was wrong, as are you.

The gas station right outside of Disney World charges $8 for gas. I'm going to tweet about that, and morons like you will start yelling "gas is $8/gallon in the U.S." and use it as an argument that is illogical.

Speaking of the blowhard's inaccurate tweets, you've ignored me pointing out that he claimed it was $9/kwh. Yet you posted that as support for your argument. Are you going to defend his claim that would actually mean it's $9000 to charge an EV at that Circle K? Brilliant guy to use as the basis of your argument, moron. How dumb must a person be to read that, not have it register as being extremely inaccurate, and then actually use that info as the basis for his argument?!

As for all cause mortality, who said anything about an increase of 20% over 2021? I said a 20% increase over 2010-2019 baseline. 2021 already saw an increase in all cause mortality because that is the year the death shot was deployed.

Oh, so you're changing what you said once again, liar. This is what you said in the thread:

I would love to debate you on the science of the vaccine, the history of coronavirus vaccines, the 20% higher all-cause mortality in 2022 due to the vaccines, the “rare coincidences” due to the vaccines.
You said nothing about 2010 - 2019 in the thread. This is one of your problems besides being morally bankrupt, having gone batshit crazy, and appearing to have lost significant intelligence due to your overwhelming confirmation bias: you constantly change what you claim to revise predictions that have gone to hell.

Want some more proof?

2022 all cause mortality will be the highest ever recorded in human history and we need something to blame it on.

So yes, you did say that 2022 all-cause mortality will be higher than 2021. This is yet another example that when your absurdly stupid predictions blow up in your face, you switch your argument and claim that wasn't what you meant. So you've clearly said that 2022 will be higher than 2021.

Ready to take my bet or are you too cowardly, too poor to play with that type of money, and realize you just aren't bright anymore, are a blowhard, and a liar? You made the claim, which I have shown multiple times, and you told H&H that you "back every claim I make with specific data supporting my claims." You've made countless claims that I have posted in this thread. The only one you used "specific data" to support blew up in your face, since the moron whose tweet you posted was wildly inaccurate. So go ahead, show us the "specific data" to support every claim I have posted of yours in this thread. Let me know if you need me to list all of them again.

Christ, look at how many predictions you've made in this thread that haven't worked out. Do you have no pride to continue exhibit yourself to be the fool that you are?

Take the bet, pussy: 2022 all cause mortality higher than 2021. I won't even hold you to the 20% increase. Simply that 2022 all cause mortality will not be the "highest ever recorded in human history," and even more specially, 2022 will not be higher than 2021.

Take the bet, pussy.

Why continue to lie instead of admitting that what you said is completely false? Do you realize that by you doubling-down on your stupidity, it makes you look even dumber than you've become instead of just admitting your error?

Let's see what you have said, moron:

Electricity prices in Europe are not approaching $1/kwh. That's complete bullshit, moron. Now, can you hand-select random commercial charging stations that may come close to $100 to fully charge? Sure. Likewise, I can point to an outdoor music festival in the summer in Alabama and yell "the cost of a bottle of water in the U.S. is $8. The U.S. is almost out of drinking water!" But it would be intellectually dishonest to do it and a lie, just like you're forced to defend with this instead of just admitting that you were initially wrong. Does a random Circle K charge $.90/kwh to charge? Possibly. But that is entirely different than claiming that "electricity prices in Europe are approaching $1/kwh." In reality, it's about a third of that. Even if you incorrectly and illogically use "electricity prices" to only refer to the cost to charge at commercial stations in Europe, you're still extremely inaccurate.

Read above again, moron.

Better yet, read this article about the cost of Tesla superchargers in Europe from a few weeks ago: https://electrek.co/2022/09/19/tesla-increases-supercharger-prices-europe/

What does the article say?

"Tesla is increasing its Supercharger prices significantly across Europe amid the energy crisis on the continent. After several price increases throughout the last year, now many Supercharger stations are charging $0.50 per kWh, which can result in a cost of $30 to charge 60 kWh."

So a month after your claim, and just a few weeks ago, Telsa announced a significant price increase that still puts the cost at only half of what you claimed a month earlier. You're full of shit, and you relied on one of your fellow blowhard's inaccurate tweets as the basis for your claim. He was wrong, as are you.

The gas station right outside of Disney World charges $8 for gas. I'm going to tweet about that, and morons like you will start yelling "gas is $8/gallon in the U.S." and use it as an argument that is illogical.

Speaking of the blowhard's inaccurate tweets, you've ignored me pointing out that he claimed it was $9/kwh. Yet you posted that as support for your argument. Are you going to defend his claim that would actually mean it's $9000 to charge an EV at that Circle K? Brilliant guy to use as the basis of your argument, moron. How dumb must a person be to read that, not have it register as being extremely inaccurate, and then actually use that info as the basis for his argument?!

Oh, so you're changing what you said once again, liar. This is what you said in the thread:

You said nothing about 2010 - 2019 in the thread. This is one of your problems besides being morally bankrupt, having gone batshit crazy, and appearing to have lost significant intelligence due to your overwhelming confirmation bias: you constantly change what you claim to revise predictions that have gone to hell.

Want some more proof?

So yes, you did say that 2022 all-cause mortality will be higher than 2021. This is yet another example that when your absurdly stupid predictions blow up in your face, you switch your argument and claim that wasn't what you meant. So you've clearly said that 2022 will be higher than 2021.

Ready to take my bet or are you too cowardly, too poor to play with that type of money, and realize you just aren't bright anymore, are a blowhard, and a liar? You made the claim, which I have shown multiple times, and you told H&H that you "back every claim I make with specific data supporting my claims." You've made countless claims that I have posted in this thread. The only one you used "specific data" to support blew up in your face, since the moron whose tweet you posted was wildly inaccurate. So go ahead, show us the "specific data" to support every claim I have posted of yours in this thread. Let me know if you need me to list all of them again.

Christ, look at how many predictions you've made in this thread that haven't worked out. Do you have no pride to continue exhibit yourself to be the fool that you are?

Take the bet, pussy: 2022 all cause mortality higher than 2021. I won't even hold you to the 20% increase. Simply that 2022 all cause mortality will not be the "highest ever recorded in human history," and even more specially, 2022 will not be higher than 2021.

Take the bet, pussy.
You just ramble about semantics. You create a straw man on both topics (charging an EV in some European countries approaches $1 per kWh just as I said. I provided a source. Now you want to continue to argue a point I wasn’t making. This is your MO.

I gave you a detailed explanation how all-cause mortality works, so why would I bet you 2022 vs 2021 when 2021 was also way above average? I will bet you on the baseline average from the previous 10 years.

Also hilarious the guy who used Zillow pics to show his new condo, and had to drive “his moms” Altima to not embarrass himself of the image he has built for himself for strangers online, is still claiming to be rich.

You couldn’t come up with $500k if you sold every possession you have.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
You just ramble about semantics. You create a straw man on both topics (charging an EV in some European countries approaches $1 per kWh just as I said. I provided a source. Now you want to continue to argue a point I wasn’t making. This is your MO.
Stop with your bullshit. You didn't say that. You said that electricity in Europe is approaching $1/kwh. That's entirely false.

Even with your corrected argument, you're still wrong. You said that Tesla superchargers were around $1/kwh. I just showed you a link showing you to be extremely inaccurate on that, too.

You took the cost of a bottle of water at an outdoor music festival in the summer in Alabama and tried using that as proof to support your corrected argument. It's illogical and incorrect. Give it up, moron.
I gave you a detailed explanation how all-cause mortality works, so why would I bet you 2022 vs 2021 when 2021 was also way above average? I will bet you on the baseline average from the previous 10 years.
Because that is what you said. Do you need the exact link or does the quote suffice: "2022 all cause mortality will be the highest ever recorded in human history and we need something to blame it on."

What you're now trying to argue is NOT how all-cause mortality works. All-cause mortality is a very simple statistic. It's very vanilla: how many people died in that year from all causes. Now, if you want to start analyzing that data and looking at rolling averages, baselines, etc., then it's a different story. But what you posted in January had absolutely nothing to do with that. You claimed that more people would die in 2022 than in 2021. Now that yet another prediction has blown up in your face, you're trying to bring a bunch of other arguments into the equation and argue that wasn't what you meant.

I've posted numerous quotes of yours in this thread that have blown up. You've ran from them all except for two of them, in which cases, you made bullshit arguments. I've posted multiple times that your source with the tweet was wildly inaccurate. Yet you refuse to respond to that ($9/kwh, really, moron?).

You're a coward and a blowhard whose arguments and predictions have all blown up in your face.
Also hilarious the guy who used Zillow pics to show his new condo, and had to drive “his moms” Altima to not embarrass himself of the image he has built for himself for strangers online, is still claiming to be rich.

Now, this is your M.O. When you're embarrassed by your lack of intelligence being pointed out, you try changing the topic as you have done numerous times in this thread. But I'll play along, because based on nobody coming to your support to defend any of your attempts at lying about your arguments, you need help changing the topic:

I have about half of that $500k in diamonds alone. Need to see a video? I have more than that $500k in a low yield CHECKING account. Why? Because it isn't that big of a deal to me, and I'd rather have a stash in someplace safe compared to the money I have elsewhere. I have way more than that $500k in an escrow account that vests over X months as long as I stay active as a consultant with my company that sold. I have about 40% of that $500k in stocks. I have about 150% of that $500k in RSUs that also vest over time. 401k? Other accounts? We can do this all day. And the company that I am one of four equity partners in and helped start a few years ago? Want to see a video of their/our new office? Whenever I want out of that, any of the other partners (or a new buyer if we all sell) is willing to pay more than your life earnings for it.

Want to talk about properties now, since you brought that up? Yes, the property from the Zillow picture is still owned by me, as is another loft in that same building. I have a property fully paid for in Florida that has been rented out to the same lady since 2016. I have a property in Orange County (the one I live in mostly) that I could sell tomorrow for $900k+, but it has about $750k left on the mortgage. I have another OC property that I sold earlier this year that I made nearly $100k on, but I will get hit with capital gains next year since I owned it for such a short time. You realize that a simple Google search and/or county assessor's tax page will reveal some of these, right? Now, they're all under company names that I create, but you still should be able to figure them out with a little bit of investigative work. Many months ago, a moron on here posted that I sold a property in Utah. I didn't. Like I have said for years, I put my properties in company names. It wasn't a sale; it was a quit claim transfer to a company that I own. For years, I have mentioned on here that I quit claim all properties that I buy into company names. Notice the name(s) of that/those companies that the poster thought I sold to? Notice how they all have some things in common that also tie back to my name? Just a coincidence, huh?

It's as dumb as your attempt many months ago to say that I was giving some sort of MLM speeches at second-rate hotels. I have no involvement in any type of MLM. I do have bi-monthly invites from large companies asking me to speak at their conferences/meetings. When I accept, they put me up in quality accommodations. I was in Atlanta a few days ago (to watch the Mets games alongside the owner of the Mets who is worth $14 billion and which I can also prove*). But I was also flown out to give a speech to another large company days later. The penthouse suite they put me in? It had a Rolex waiting for me inside of it as a thank you gesture. I don't even wear watches. Oh, I also paid $1500 or so to race Porsches at the Porsche North American Headquarters. They never bring in a GT3 for people to test drive, but somebody tipped them off to who I was, and they brought in an RS for me for the day. The problem? I have no more room for cars. My HOA is tight on parking on the street, and with two in my garage and one in my shared drive entrance, I don't have space for a fourth.

Just a few days ago, another large company emailed me asking if I would accept an invite to speak to their company. One problem - it was on my brother's birthday. I explained that I wouldn't be available that day, so they changed their entire fvcking conference schedule just so that they could fly me there to talk to them a day earlier in Dallas. And yes, I can post those emails, too.

*I've spent a large part of this year traveling the country watching the Mets in honor of my brother. I was in Miami four weeks ago (where Jon Elmore recognized me, and where I sat in the front row for all three games, and where Sandy Alcantara and Jesus Luzardo tossed a ball to me with Sandy's email on it after I had talked shit for three games in a row to them), in Milwaukee the week after that (again, front row seats for all games), was in Oakland two weeks ago (again, front row seats for all games and also went to the Arizona/Cal football game), and was in Atlanta last week watching them (front row seats one game and fourth rows the other two games). Between flights, hotels, tickets, I have spent $50k watching them in those cities as well as San Fran, San Diego, LA, Anaheim, DC, Philly, and Chicago.

I'm Bonvoy Ambassador with Marriott three years in a row (which means I spend at least $20k annually with them and stay over 100 nights per year). I'm Advantage Platinum Pro with American. I'm Gold Medallion with Delta. I'm Premier Silver with United and A-list with Southwest. If only my private flights could elevate my status with them. I fly almost exclusively first-class and don't pay for it.

So I played your game by changing the the topic to give you a way out to avoid continuing to get embarrassed with your failed prediction and bogus arguments. But it only gets worse from here for you. You've been extremely insecure regarding many things about yourself for the 20 years that I have known you. You have to face that I trump you in financial success even with your wife's six-figure salary to help you. You have to face that I am more intelligent (hell, look at the predictions you've embarrassingly made due to your confirmation bias making you dumber than before). You have to face that I am a far superior human being (want to see the Instagram messages between a Christian church leader in San Diego and me where he helped coordinate an Afghani refugee family living in my OC property for free before I sold it or perhaps you want to see the communication from when I paid for all children at a West Virginia youth baseball camp who couldn't afford to attend with the instructions that it would be completely anonymous and my name would never be mentioned?).

You're a piece of shit as a human being, which even some of your closest friends admit at times, and you're inferior to me in all measures.

Last edited:
Stop with your bullshit. You didn't say that. You said that electricity in Europe is approaching $1/kwh. That's entirely false.

Even with your corrected argument, you're still wrong. You said that Tesla superchargers were around $1/kwh. I just showed you a link showing you to be extremely inaccurate on that, too.

You took the cost of a bottle of water at an outdoor music festival in the summer in Alabama and tried using that as proof to support your corrected argument. It's illogical and incorrect. Give it up, moron.

Because that is what you said. Do you need the exact link or does the quote suffice: "2022 all cause mortality will be the highest ever recorded in human history and we need something to blame it on."

What you're now trying to argue is NOT how all-cause mortality works. All-cause mortality is a very simple statistic. It's very vanilla: how many people died in that year from all causes. Now, if you want to start analyzing that data and looking at rolling averages, baselines, etc., then it's a different story. But what you posted in January had absolutely nothing to do with that. You claimed that more people would die in 2022 than in 2021. Now that yet another prediction has blown up in your face, you're trying to bring a bunch of other arguments into the equation and argue that wasn't what you meant.

I've posted numerous quotes of yours in this thread that have blown up. You've ran from them all except for two of them, in which cases, you made bullshit arguments. I've posted multiple times that your source with the tweet was wildly inaccurate. Yet you refuse to respond to that ($9/kwh, really, moron?).

You're a coward and a blowhard whose arguments and predictions have all blown up in your face.

Now, this is your M.O. When you're embarrassed by your lack of intelligence being pointed out, you try changing the topic as you have done numerous times in this thread. But I'll play along, because based on nobody coming to your support to defend any of your attempts at lying about your arguments, you need help changing the topic:

I have about half of that $500k in diamonds alone. Need to see a video? I have more than that $500k in a low yield CHECKING account. Why? Because it isn't that big of a deal to me, and I'd rather have a stash in someplace safe compared to the money I have elsewhere. I have way more than that $500k in an escrow account that vests over X months as long as I stay active as a consultant with my company that sold. I have about 40% of that $500k in stocks. I have about 150% of that $500k in RSUs that also vest over time. 401k? Other accounts? We can do this all day. And the company that I am one of four equity partners in and helped start a few years ago? Want to see a video of their/our new office? Whenever I want out of that, any of the other partners (or a new buyer if we all sell) is willing to pay more than your life earnings for it.

Want to talk about properties now, since you brought that up? Yes, the property from the Zillow picture is still owned by me, as is another loft in that same building. I have a property fully paid for in Florida that has been rented out to the same lady since 2016. I have a property in Orange County (the one I live in mostly) that I could sell tomorrow for $900k+, but it has about $750k left on the mortgage. I have another OC property that I sold earlier this year that I made nearly $100k on, but I will get hit with capital gains next year since I owned it for such a short time. You realize that a simple Google search and/or county assessor's tax page will reveal some of these, right? Now, they're all under company names that I create, but you still should be able to figure them out with a little bit of investigative work. Many months ago, a moron on here posted that I sold a property in Utah. I didn't. Like I have said for years, I put my properties in company names. It wasn't a sale; it was a quit claim transfer to a company that I own. For years, I have mentioned on here that I quit claim all properties that I buy into company names. Notice the name(s) of that/those companies that the poster thought I sold to? Notice how they all have some things in common that also tie back to my name? Just a coincidence, huh?

It's as dumb as your attempt many months ago to say that I was giving some sort of MLM speeches at second-rate hotels. I have no involvement in any type of MLM. I do have bi-monthly invites from large companies asking me to speak at their conferences/meetings. When I accept, they put me up in quality accommodations. I was in Atlanta a few days ago (to watch the Mets games alongside the owner of the Mets who is worth $14 billion and which I can also prove*). But I was also flown out to give a speech to another large company days later. The penthouse suite they put me in? It had a Rolex waiting for me inside of it as a thank you gesture. I don't even wear watches. Oh, I also paid $1500 or so to race Porsches at the Porsche North American Headquarters. They never bring in a GT3 for people to test drive, but somebody tipped them off to who I was, and they brought in an RS for me for the day. The problem? I have no more room for cars. My HOA is tight on parking on the street, and with two in my garage and one in my shared drive entrance, I don't have space for a fourth.

Just a few days ago, another large company emailed me asking if I would accept an invite to speak to their company. One problem - it was on my brother's birthday. I explained that I wouldn't be available that day, so they changed their entire fvcking conference schedule just so that they could fly me there to talk to them a day earlier in Dallas. And yes, I can post those emails, too.

*I've spent a large part of this year traveling the country watching the Mets in honor of my brother. I was in Miami four weeks ago (where Jon Elmore recognized me, and where I sat in the front row for all three games, and where Sandy Alcantara and Jesus Luzardo tossed a ball to me with Sandy's email on it after I had talked shit for three games in a row to them), in Milwaukee the week after that (again, front row seats for all games), was in Oakland two weeks ago (again, front row seats for all games and also went to the Arizona/Cal football game), and was in Atlanta last week watching them (front row seats one game and fourth rows the other two games). Between flights, hotels, tickets, I have spent $50k watching them in those cities as well as San Fran, San Diego, LA, Anaheim, DC, Philly, and Chicago.

I'm Bonvoy Ambassador with Marriott three years in a row (which means I spend at least $20k annually with them and stay over 100 nights per year). I'm Advantage Platinum Pro with American. I'm Gold Medallion with Delta. I'm Premier Silver with United and A-list with Southwest. If only my private flights could elevate my status with them. I fly almost exclusively first-class and don't pay for it.

So I played your game by changing the the topic to give you a way out to avoid continuing to get embarrassed with your failed prediction and bogus arguments. But it only gets worse from here for you. You've been extremely insecure regarding many things about yourself for the 20 years that I have known you. You have to face that I trump you in financial success even with your wife's six-figure salary to help you. You have to face that I am more intelligent (hell, look at the predictions you've embarrassingly made due to your confirmation bias making you dumber than before). You have to face that I am a far superior human being (want to see the Instagram messages between a Christian church leader in San Diego and me where he helped coordinate an Afghani refugee family living in my OC property for free before I sold it or perhaps you want to see the communication from when I paid for all children at a West Virginia youth baseball camp who couldn't afford to attend with the instructions that it would be completely anonymous and my name would never be mentioned?).

You're a piece of shit as a human being, which even some of your closest friends admit at times, and you're inferior to me in all measures.
Thank you for this. Made my day.

Quick question: when Porsche NA brought in a GT3 RS for you (despite no new GT3 RSs existing in the US, and a $175,000 ADM to get on the waiting list for one, and you not qualifying because you’ve never bought a Porsche GT car and all dealers allocate to previous buyers first), did you explain to them you didn’t have room in any of your garages due to the HOA?

If you actually want to see a GT3 instead of your fantasy world, I’ll send you pics of mine.

This was great. Thanks again for posting.

• Haha

Quick question: when Porsche NA brought in a GT3 RS for you (despite no new GT3 RSs existing in the US, and a $175,000 ADM to get on the waiting list for one, and you not qualifying because you’ve never bought a Porsche GT car and all dealers allocate to previous buyers first), did you explain to them you didn’t have room in any of your garages due to the HOA?

If you actually want to see a GT3 instead of your fantasy world, I’ll send you pics of mine.

This was great. Thanks again for posting.
Also, I’m told you’re quite the cyclist these days. Someone sent me a pic (I blocked you on fb, remember?) laughing at you riding your bike with your shirt off. I’m curious why you bought such an inexpensive bike. Someone at your level of income should be able to afford more than a $700 bike. Did you choose an entry-level bike for a reason?

Are there any psychiatrists or psychologists on this board? There seems to be a once in a lifetime case study that just reappeared...

Reactions: johns1124 and murox

None of the vehicles were “new,” moron. They are all used for exclusive customers to test drive. The RS was special just for me, but it wasn’t new, which I didn’t claim it was. Keep trying.

(I blocked you on fb, remember?)

Yes, I remember. After I called you out for being a piece of shit who cheated on his wife and had to sign a contract with her to not do it again or else she’d get 100% of your $350k house, and after I mocked you for being so insecure that you go around claiming people tell you that you don’t have an accent, and after I mocked you for your “coffee and cars” events in Huntington, WV, and after I mocked you for putting your car in an article about unique cars in a magazine catered to Huntington, WV residents, you got mad and blocked me.

. I’m curious why you bought such an inexpensive bike. Someone at your level of income should be able to afford more than a $700 bike. Did you choose an entry-level bike for a reason?

You’ll have to be more specific. I have five (possibly six or seven) road and mountain bikes. Which one are you referencing? They’re all $1000+ bikes.

None of the vehicles were “new,” moron. They are all used for exclusive customers to test drive. The RS was special just for me, but it wasn’t new, which I didn’t claim it was. Keep trying.

Yes, I remember. After I called you out for being a piece of shit who cheated on his wife and had to sign a contract with her to not do it again or else she’d get 100% of your $350k house, and after I mocked you for being so insecure that you go around claiming people tell you that you don’t have an accent, and after I mocked you for your “coffee and cars” events in Huntington, WV, and after I mocked you for putting your car in an article about unique cars in a magazine catered to Huntington, WV residents, you got mad and blocked me.

You’ll have to be more specific. I have five (possibly six or seven) road and mountain bikes. Which one are you referencing? They’re all $1000+ bikes.
$1000 bikes are entry-level bikes, retard. I have multiple bikes too. One was $15,000 because I’m not a poor poser.

Why would Porsche NA (not a dealer) bring in a used GT3 RS for you to drive? You’re suggesting they wanted you to buy one. From whom? Your story, like all your stories, is nonsensical fantasy. Even used 991 GT3 RSs are going for $150k over MSRP on auction sites. Porsche has no incentive to bring you one in hope that you will purchase it; demand already greatly exceeds supply.

Next time you tell your fake fishing stories, know more about the market of the product you’re lying about than your audience.

• Haha
@murox Do you still participate with those coffee and car events?
Occasionally. They’re fun, lots of cool cars. I’m looking for an air cooled 993 and those events are a good place to shop for well-kept cars.

Yes, I remember. After I called you out for being a piece of shit who cheated on his wife and had to sign a contract with her to not do it again or else she’d get 100% of your $350k house, and after I mocked you for being so insecure that you go around claiming people tell you that you don’t have an accent, and after I mocked you for your “coffee and cars” events in Huntington, WV, and after I mocked you for
I may be wrong about what I typed above. A mutual friend just texted telling me that his recollection is that you blocked me for a different reason. After you started mocking my attire, I responded in kind by posting pictures of you and your clothes taken from your Facebook pictures. According to him, one garment was “hideous” plaid shorts. He said you used to wear them all of the time since you liked them so much, so by me posting that picture and mocking the shorts, you flipped out and blocked me.

$1000 bikes are entry-level bikes, retard. I have multiple bikes too. One was $15,000 because I’m not a poor poser.
Oh? I thought you said it was $700. So $1000+ bikes three years ago when most of mine were purchased were still entry-level? Nope. Bikes between $500-$750 back then were entry level.

I guess having five to seven $1000+ bikes makes one a “poor poser” just like a guy whose wife makes well into the six-figures yet lives in a $350k house is a “poor poser.”

Why would Porsche NA (not a dealer) bring in a used GT3 RS for you to drive? You’re suggesting they wanted you to buy one. From whom? Your story, like all your stories, is nonsensical fantasy. Even used 991 GT3 RSs are going for $150k over MSRP on auction sites. Porsche has no incentive to bring you one in hope that you will purchase it; demand already greatly exceeds supply.

Next time you tell your fake fishing stories, know more about the market of the product you’re lying about than your audience.
My assumption was that they were expecting an opportunity that I’d buy something. Possibly more, sometimes people like to show off things to certain types of people they know will appreciate it or will lead them to future opportunities.

Do you think the Mets owner, worth $14 billion, had me in her box and then came down to visit my seats because she intended to sell me a suite or season tickets? Of course not. Now, I did bid $15k to their foundation for dinner with them and a tour of their art collection at their primary residence along with who my guests were going to be (another billionaire and Nas), but she wasn’t trying to sell me anything, just like Porsche NA wasn’t necessarily expecting me to stroke a check to them that day.

There is nobody on this board who doesn’t know you have had multiple Porsches. You mention it more times than you mentioned me even though I was gone for a year, which was an obsessively high number of times. So to claim I’m lying about something you’re more of an expert on than I am is foolish.

fc1cfae485e8f3cd5eba908d12318f31.jpg

Wow, that’s a lot of money and asset’s from both of these posters. How much did you both, combined, donate to the baseball stadium? Seems like it’s about cars and houses and not about Marshall. My wife and I retired comfortably from a large company. we are multi millionaires, very blue collar. An utility company. That means 2 million to us. We live very well on just interest. We live modesty with zero debt. We wrote a check for 100K for the stadium.
All the posturing on money? MU sports needs money. Baseball? How much did you donate? It’s interesting to read a pissing match from both of you. I have this and I have that. but then it gets real. My car is faster then yours or costs more. What’s your total donation? I judge on what you give, not what you have. Write that check.!! Please add your adverse comments here.

Last edited:
Wow, that’s a lot of money and asset’s from both of these posters. How much did you both, combined, donate to the baseball stadium? Seems like it’s about cars and houses and not about Marshall. My wife and I retired comfortably from a large company. we are multi millionaires, very blue collar. An utility company. That means 2 million to us. We live very well on just interest. We live modesty with zero debt. We wrote a check for 100K for the stadium.
All the posturing on money? MU sports needs money. Baseball? How much did you donate? It’s interesting to read a pissing match from both of you. I have this and I have that. but then it gets real. My car is faster then yours or costs more. What’s your total donation? I judge on what you give, not what you have. Write that check.!! Please add your adverse comments here.
4c472245-c584-489f-aa35-d43300164a6c_text.gif

to be clear I'm pretty sure it was a Maxima but your point is still valid.

ADVERTISEMENT