ADVERTISEMENT

This is What Should Happen Every Time

Go ahead. You will end up getting your dumb ass shot. Better off to avoid the hot spots. You see some bullshit ahead? Turn the fvck around. This stuff is a powder keg.

Now if it somehow appears out of nowhere (this is very rare, everyone that lives in the city can figure out where and when these fools will be), do what you have to do.

They were protesting because they let Taylor’s murderers off? So the mob is now the jury? And the executioner based on the cop shootings.

They were protesting because they let Taylor’s murderers off? So the mob is now the jury? And the executioner based on the cop shootings.

Believe it or not, the Louisville cop shooter was ratted out by one of the "peaceful protesters". I shit you not. That kinda gave me some faith in humanity....or at least in one human.

people protesting just to protest. taylor would still be alive had the guy not fired at the cops. cops fire back, people die and people want cop blood. people are stupid. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

people are stupid.

And that is why you are better off to just stay the hell away from it.

I wouldn't go to Louisville tonight for $10k. At least not a lot of it. I'd shoot down 265 to Shelbyville Road and over by Valhalla and those neighborhoods, maybe to Anchorage. They probably have private mercenaries for security.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Go ahead. You will end up getting your dumb ass shot. Better off to avoid the hot spots. You see some bullshit ahead? Turn the fvck around. This stuff is a powder keg.

Now if it somehow appears out of nowhere (this is very rare, everyone that lives in the city can figure out where and when these fools will be), do what you have to do.

I agree that you should avoid it if at all possible. It’s stupid to go into the heart of these riots. But, if you had to be there or, somehow, found yourself surrounded by idiots that are about to destroy your car or possibly shoot you...well...you’re in a machine and they’re not. Mow through them and get out of there.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I agree that you should avoid it if at all possible. It’s stupid to go into the heart of these riots. But, if you had to be there or, somehow, found yourself surrounded by idiots that are about to destroy your car or possibly shoot you...well...you’re in a machine and they’re not. Mow through them and get out of there.

I agree.

The thing is quite a few of these instances have been people looking for the trouble. Just stay away.

And how the hell could you post a link to Fox News in the other thread and ignore this article? Of course we have discussed this here.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/breonna-taylor-ap-poll-police-violence-protests

And that is why you are better off to just stay the hell away from it.

I wouldn't go to Louisville tonight for $10k. At least not a lot of it. I'd shoot down 265 to Shelbyville Road and over by Valhalla and those neighborhoods, maybe to Anchorage. They probably have private mercenaries for security.

I agree completely, any city where there are these protests after dark stay away if not involved. You will get into situations that are not good. You may get caught up in the craziness. That is just about the dumbest thing you can do right now.

If you do head down there to see what is going on and get caught up in the craziness, you deserve whatever happens. If you own a business and try to go down to protect it - you got insurance not worth your life. Common sense should apply.

I agree completely, any city where there are these protests after dark stay away if not involved. You will get into situations that are not good. You may get caught up in the craziness. That is just about the dumbest thing you can do right now.

If you do head down there to see what is going on and get caught up in the craziness, you deserve whatever happens. If you own a business and try to go down to protect it - you got insurance not worth your life. Common sense should apply.

so stay home and hide and allow your business to be destroyed. if you go "you deserve whatever happens". i think you just surpassed Greed to be the biggest spineless coward on this forum.

How to take care of Antifa and BLM?

1: Open Guantanamo backup.
2: Enforce and use the Enemy Combatant Act of 2002

That will fix their wagon!

Antifa, BLM = America's ISIS & FARC!

so stay home and hide and allow your business to be destroyed. if you go "you deserve whatever happens". i think you just surpassed Greed to be the biggest spineless coward on this forum.

If your business insurance covers damage from civil unrest, absolutely stay home. Notice he said it is not worth your life. That's an issue for sure, some of these idiots have guns too.

Now your home is a different story. They bring bullshit to your door, you open up hell on them.

ADVERTISEMENT