ADVERTISEMENT

This Isn't a Joke: Trump Says that Voting by Mail is Safe

Ding , ding, ding.

Correct!

This is perfect. HerMan can't answer the question, so he argues that Humpty didn't mean what he said and was just trolling. Then, immediately after LiarHerdFan presents an answer that HerMan believes is reasonable and a good excuse to justify Humpty's flip, HerMan suddenly claims that Humpty wasn't trolling and was giving a real answer.

Do you deplorables ever get sick of showcasing your stupidity?

Because am "absentee ballot" process is more entailed (restrictive) than an "all mail ballot" election.

Your excuse is that an absentee ballot is more "restrictive" because it usually requires an excuse as to why there is an absence compared with general mail-in voting? That easy-to-lie about excuse is what you consider restrictive enough to lead to substantially more fraud?

Absentee ballots aren't even counted unless needed in Ohio; not sure the system in FL, but I do know that Florida has been embarrassed in multiple elections due to voting/counting issues. Of all States, Florida is one that would definitely become an all-time cluster of fvcks trying to facilitate an increase in voting by by mail, absentee or straight mail-in election.

JEEZUZ RIFLE - are you really this fvcking stupid? Your mentally deranged brain can't recall all the issues with voting in Florida through the years? Trump makes fvcking with moron liberals look so easy. Oh, and please do not make me have to keep dumbing this down for you.

Reactions: 19MU88
Your excuse is that an absentee ballot is more "restrictive" because it usually requires an excuse as to why there is an absence compared with general mail-in voting? That easy-to-lie about excuse is what you consider restrictive enough to lead to substantially more fraud?

Do you left wing bigots ever get tired of actually being stupid?

Absentee ballots in most states require proof you’re actually a voter. It also requires someone requesting the ballot be sent to them. It takes time and effort for someone to go through the process. Something your pathetic ilk rarely seem to consistently possess.

The idea of an all “mail in” ballot election involves simply the govt mailing out a ballot to a “voter” with no real verification as to who will receive it. (As is proposed in California).

It’s funny. you libs have actually gone to the Supreme Court to fight about “hanging chads” from actual voters in a polling place. But not the least bit concerned about drop shipping ballots like a papa john’s coupon to millions without any real verification. You’re a moron.

This is perfect. HerMan can't answer the question, so he argues that Humpty didn't mean what he said and was just trolling. Then, immediately after LiarHerdFan presents an answer that HerMan believes is reasonable and a good excuse to justify Humpty's flip, HerMan suddenly claims that Humpty wasn't trolling and was giving a real answer.

my son is military. he had to fill out paperwork(a letter sent) to even get an absentee ballot. it is more restrictive.

he was correct and i am correct for agreeing.

Reactions: GreenDuke
Regardless of mail in versus absentee,

"Over the past 20 years, they write, more than 250 million ballots have been cast by mail nationwide, while there have been just 143 criminal convictions for election fraud related to mail ballots. That averages out to about one case per state every six or seven years, or a fraud rate of 0.00006%."

The only legitimate question is can the states gear up to handle a vastly increased mail in voting situation.

Do you alt left nut cases ever get tired of being wrong. Perhaps you should listen more carefully to the things your guy hiden Joe Biden is saying. You should clean up your own house before you criticize others. And don’t forget, Durham knows!

Do you alt left nut cases ever get tired of being wrong. Perhaps you should listen more carefully to the things your guy hiden Joe Biden is saying. You should clean up your own house before you criticize others. And don’t forget, Durham knows!

You might want to post more. You only have 87 days remaining to post on this board.

This thread is a very enjoyable read. Rifle kicked around and made to look foolish throughout this thread. I mean some of you guys went Murox on Rifle. This beat down reminds me of when Rox used to drop by and make a fool out of Rifle.

There is no distinction between absentee voting and voting by mail. All mail ballots, regardless of how they are requested, are treated the same once they’re cast, and they require verification before being counted

how'd the mail in ballots in NY work out? 84K mail in, or 21% of the total, disqualified. that's out of a little over 400K total votes. yeahhhh, i'm just sure the national election with over 136 million votes won't turn into a shitshow.

There is no distinction between absentee voting and voting by mail. All mail ballots, regardless of how they are requested, are treated the same once they’re cast, and they require verification before being counted

Honest question, are you retarded?

Absentee ballots aren't even counted unless needed in Ohio;

Source?

but I do know that Florida has been embarrassed in multiple elections due to voting/counting issues. Of all States, Florida is one that would definitely become an all-time cluster of fvcks trying to facilitate an increase in voting by by mail, absentee or straight mail-in election.

JEEZUZ RIFLE - are you really this fvcking stupid? Your mentally deranged brain can't recall all the issues with voting in Florida through the years? Trump makes fvcking with moron liberals look so easy. Oh, and please do not make me have to keep dumbing this down for you.

Wait - so now you're saying that Humpty was being sarcastic and trolling with his comment? Did you even read his tweet? He said that Florida's system has been cleaned up and is now working well for absentee voting. You're saying that is him lying/being sarcastic? That destroys LiarHerdFan's entire argument.

You morons are too dumb to realize that you're arguing against each other, then try to support each others' posts, only to then argue against each other again.

Absentee ballots in most states require proof you’re actually a voter. It also requires someone requesting the ballot be sent to them. It takes time and effort for someone to go through the process. Something your pathetic ilk rarely seem to consistently possess.

Backtracking already, liarherdfan? Now, you're using "most states" to try and backtrack on your previous false claim. Now, you’re arguing that the difference of being more "restrictive" is that people have to take "time and effort" to go through the process of requesting a ballot "in most states." In other words, your claim is entirely bogus in some states. Further, your claim that it is more "restrictive" making one good to do (absentee) and the other bad to do (mail-in) is simply based on the former taking "time and effort." Well, moron, do you not think that people who are willing to take part in widespread fraud aren't willing to take "time and effort" (which amounts to about five minutes) to commit that crime?

Yeah, sure is a lot more restrictive . . . in just some of the states . . . huh?

Last edited:
my son is military. he had to fill out paperwork(a letter sent) to even get an absentee ballot. it is more restrictive.

he was correct and i am correct for agreeing.

Stop lying. You claimed that mail-in voting was good to do in Florida because they've fixed their system and it runs well. Then, liarherdfan claimed that mail-in was less restrictive than absentee, which means he is against what Humpty is telling people to do in Florida. Then, the guy who is trying to become the third most worthless poster on here claimed that Humpty's comments about Florida were trolling.

You fvcking morons are tripping all over each other as you each head in multiple directions.

It was printed right on the request form, jackass. I even recall Walden griping about it on here, back in the day. If it is different for Ohio now, then the code was revised. I couldn't care less, because I am not a pussy and can/will vote in person, exercising my constitutional right. I started to vote once using absentee, but then read that it would only be counted in the event of a too close to call situation, (obviously paraphrasing heavily) so I said to hell with that. Each State has their own rules about this, you dipshit.

Wait - so now you're saying that Humpty was being sarcastic and trolling with his comment? Did you even read his tweet? He said that Florida's system has been cleaned up and is now working well for absentee voting. You're saying that is him lying/being sarcastic?

That's exactly what I'm saying. Trump is that much of an egotistical prick to say dumb shit, with the hopes of acting as nothing more than an irritant in the soft lining of your mangina. You constantly whine like a lil' bitch on here about how dumb Trump is, but now you refuse to believe something plausible which supports your own theory regarding his intelligence, or lack thereof?

Hey @extragreen can you come and tag Rifle out to give your nephew some much needed rest? Not that yore tired, old, decrepit ass can do much better. I'm starting to feel genuinely sorry for both of you.

Backtracking already, liarherdfan? Now, you're using "most states" to try and backtrack on your previous false claim. Now, your arguing that the difference of being more "restrictive" is that people have to take "time and effort" to go through the process of requesting a ballot "in most states." In other words, your claim is entirely bogus in some states. Further, your claim that it is more "restrictive" making one good to do (absentee) and the other bad to do (mail-in) is simply based on the former taking "time and effort." Well, moron, do you not think that people who are willing to take part in widespread fraud aren't willing to take "time and effort" (which amounts to about five minutes) to commit that crime?

Yeah, sure is a lot more restrictive . . . in just some of the states . . . huh?
You’re trying way too hard and failing miserably here Mr Big(ot). I’m not backtracking at all. Why am I not surprised you were not smart enough to know that individual states control their election process. Did that really need to be explained to you in detail simpleton? (Stick with wet pillows and selfies). Different states have different verification processes for handling mail in and/or absentee. Please show me where I suggested otherwise.

You ignorantly assumed there was no difference between an all “mail in” election and absentee ballot process. There is. You failed....again.

It was printed right on the request form, jackass. I even recall Walden griping about it on here, back in the day. If it is different for Ohio now, then the code was revised. I couldn't care less, because I am not a pussy and can/will vote in person, exercising my constitutional right. I started to vote once using absentee, but then read that it would only be counted in the event of a too close to call situation, (obviously paraphrasing heavily) so I said to hell with that.

In other words, you have absolutely no source. You claim that the source is a person who hasn't posted here in 3+ years and whose post cannot be found on here. Brilliant.

Again, source to where Ohio doesn't count the ballots unless they play a factor.

Each State has their own rules about this, you dipshit.

I haven't disputed that. I simply asked for a source to your claim which you've failed to provide.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Trump is that much of an egotistical prick to say dumb shit, with the hopes of acting as nothing more than an irritant in the soft lining of your mangina. You constantly whine like a lil' bitch on here about how dumb Trump is, but now you refuse to believe something plausible which supports your own theory regarding his intelligence, or lack thereof?

LiarHerdFan disagrees with you. They claim that Humpty was being serious by claiming that Florida's system is now good. @i am herdman doesn't know what to think, because like the good little sheep that he is, he is getting dragged around in opposite directions and doesn't know which side to take.

@raleighherdfan , would you like to weigh in on Worthless #3's claim that Humpty didn't really mean for Florida citizens to vote absentee/mail-in and was only being sarcastic?

Why am I not surprised you were not smart enough to know that individual states control their election process. Did that really need to be explained to you in detail simpleton?

Moron, when was that ever in dispute? Your reading is atrocious. My comment was that you made a statement, then backtracked by trying to qualify that statement by saying "most states."

Different states have different verification processes for handling mail in and/or absentee. Please show me where I suggested otherwise.

Your reading continues to be atrocious. You're asking me to defend something I didn't argue. What I pointed out was that you first made a claim about all states, then you changed by adding "most states" after you were called out on how "restrictive" simply meant a small investment of time.

You ignorantly assumed there was no difference between an all “mail in” election and absentee ballot process. There is. You failed....again.

What in the hell are you talking about, moron? I never assumed that or even remotely hinted to that belief. It's impossible to have a discussion with you, because your reading comprehension is utterly atrocious.

Perhaps, you need to have a private discussion with Worthless #3 and HerMan to decide if Humpty was being serious with his tweet. Then, come back unified instead of arguing against each others' stances.

In other words, you have absolutely no source. You claim that the source is a person who hasn't posted here in 3+ years and whose post cannot be found on here. Brilliant.

Again, source to where Ohio doesn't count the ballots unless they play a factor.

The source is a firsthand account from someone who is an actual resident of the State which we are discussing. And I followed by saying the code could have changed, although it's irrelevant to me, since I have never voted absentee. Christ, you really are acting desperate.

Is there another way in which I can get this through your feeble, liberal brain?

I haven't disputed that. I simply asked for a source to your claim which you've failed to provide.

Again, the source of my claim was provided. If you do not like the source, that is yore problem.

Again, the source of my claim was provided. If you do not like the source, that is yore problem.

No, it's your problem when your source is either fabricated or full of bullshit. If you spread false information, it doesn't matter if you weren't the originator of the false info. You're guilty for being a fvcking moron and not knowing what you're talking about.

For instance, a business partner posted this on his Instagram story a couple of days ago. I was quite sure that some of them were bogus, so I spent 14.7 seconds Googling it, and I was correct: it was bogus. He is a moron for spreading false information, especially when it's as an attack on a person:

0dUu2y2.jpg

Though you weren't attacking anyone with your potentially bogus claim, you're still guilty for spreading information that you have no idea about its truthfulness.

No, it's your problem when your source is either fabricated or full of bullshit. If you spread false information, it doesn't matter if you weren't the originator of the false info. You're guilty for being a fvcking moron and not knowing what you're talking about.

For instance, a business partner posted this on his Instagram story a couple of days ago. I was quite sure that some of them were bogus, so I spent 14.7 seconds Googling it, and I was correct: it was bogus. He is a moron for spreading false information, especially when it's as an attack on a person:

0dUu2y2.jpg

Though you weren't attacking anyone with your potentially bogus claim, you're still guilty for spreading information that you have no idea about its truthfulness.

Every State has different rules for absentee ballots, which are not the same as a mail-in voting system. You're the one struggling with accepting such a simple concept. Go look the shit up yourself and prove the rest of us wrong. You won't, because you know it's true. It would be very time consuming and difficult to find current codes, which are being updated now, for the potential mail-in voting system.

Every State has different rules for absentee ballots, which are not the same as a mail-in voting system. You're the one struggling with accepting such a simple concept. Go look the shit up yourself and prove the rest of us wrong. You won't, because you know it's true. It would be very time consuming and difficult to find current codes, which are being updated now, for the potential mail-in voting system.

Wait: I thought you stopped reading. This is what happens to people when they start reading LiarHerdFan's posts too often. They, too, become liars.

How can you also be a moron to the extent to start putting words in my mouth? When has it ever been contested that absentee and mail-in systems were the same? You morons are not only arguing against each other, but now you are resorting to drastic straw men to try and counter anything.

Why do I have to prove anything? I'm not the moron who made the claim. You made the claim, so I asked you to prove it. Your "proof" is a guy who hasn't posted on here in years who routinely misunderstood things who allegedly posted about it no here years ago . . . that nobody remembers or can find. Great strategy.

Wait: I thought you stopped reading

And then I made an additional post, so I did stop reading when I made the first post responding to you. Jesus, you really are dumb, but do you expect me to believe you didn't realize that scenario occurred?

Why do I have to prove anything? I'm not the moron who made the claim. You made the claim, so I asked you to prove it. Your "proof" is a guy who hasn't posted on here in years who routinely misunderstood things who allegedly posted about it no here years ago . . . that nobody remembers or can find. Great strategy.

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ. I said I am and have been an Ohio resident. I'm registered to vote. I personally started to vote using an absentee ballot, but backed out, because the request form stated it wouldn't be counted unless needed. I wanted to be sure my vote was part of the count on election day.

@ohio herd did you ever vote using an absentee ballot? If so, do you recall that being the code at some point? I don't recall which election, but I think it was for 2016.

And then I made an additional post, so I did stop reading when I made the first post responding to you. Jesus, you really are dumb, but do you expect me to believe you didn't realize that scenario occurred?

So you're so rattled that you posted, then before anyone else posted, you decided to respond to that same post again 50 minutes later.

How many times did you hit your children while you were rampaging through your house during those 50 minutes? I can't imagine getting so worked up over being exposed as a fool on a message board that I would respond, then spend 50 minutes stewing over it forcing me to respond again with nobody else having posted.

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ. I said I am and have been an Ohio resident. I'm registered to vote. I personally started to vote using an absentee ballot, but backed out, because the request form stated it wouldn't be counted unless needed. I wanted to be sure my vote was part of the count on election day.

Christ, another back-to-back post from you in response to just one message? Can you try consolidating your thoughts into one post so that you don't continue looking like an emotionally uncontrollable slvt during her period?

So now your "source" isn't just a guy who hasn't posted here in years, who was routinely wrong about things, and whose post is no longer archived. Your new source is yourself - even though you have no proof of your claim. If absentee ballots aren't counted unless the race is close enough to where it would make an impact, it would be easy to find online.

Go ahead, start looking . . .

@ohio herd did you ever vote using an absentee ballot? If so, do you recall that being the code at some point? I don't recall which election, but I think it was for 2016.
not in Ohio but I did the year I got married in North Carolina many moons ago

Christ, another back-to-back post from you in response to just one message? Can you try consolidating your thoughts into one post so that you don't continue looking like an emotionally uncontrollable slvt during her period?

So now your "source" isn't just a guy who hasn't posted here in years, who was routinely wrong about things, and whose post is no longer archived. Your new source is yourself - even though you have no proof of your claim. If absentee ballots aren't counted unless the race is close enough to where it would make an impact, it would be easy to find online.

Go ahead, start looking . . .
And just looking at this thread, how many times have you responded back to back?

Reactions: mlblack16.
So now your "source" isn't just a guy who hasn't posted here in years, who was routinely wrong about things, and whose post is no longer archived.

It never was, you mentally deranged, liberal faggit.

The source is a firsthand account from someone who is an actual resident of the State which we are discussing.

^That someone is ME

It was printed right on the request form, jackass
The one mailed to me, Christ, you're a fvcking retard.

I started to vote once using absentee, but then read that it would only be counted in the event of a too close to call situation, (obviously paraphrasing heavily) so I said to hell with that. Each State has their own rules about this, you dipshit.

I would recommend you pulling your head out of your ass before wasting any more of my time.

@i am herdman please give Rifle his first verbal warning. After this, our system needs to be a written, then paperwork sent to @MichiganHerd for possible termination from this board. I simply can't keep dumbing this shit down for him.

even though you have no proof of your claim. If absentee ballots aren't counted unless the race is close enough to where it would make an impact, it would be easy to find online.

I do not vote absentee, nor do I care to dig up information. If it's so easy, then you do it. I know this drives you insane, and that's exactly what "trolling" someone is like. Too bad you have no concept, jackass.

Are absentee ballots counted?
Yes, all votes are counted, whether they're cast in-person or by absentee ballot.

It is a common misconception that absentee ballots are only counted during very tight races. This misconception stems from two things: one, absentee ballots are often counted for days after the election since many are coming from abroad; two, absentee ballots are often a small percentage of all voted ballots. Many elections have a clear winner, so the absentee ballots that are still being counted after election night don't affect the results as predicted right after the polls close. As absentee voting becomes more popular, however, an increasing number of elections are decided by absentee ballots.

https://help.vote.org/article/8-are-absentee-ballots-counted

Are absentee ballots counted?
Yes, all votes are counted, whether they're cast in-person or by absentee ballot.

It is a common misconception that absentee ballots are only counted during very tight races. This misconception stems from two things: one, absentee ballots are often counted for days after the election since many are coming from abroad; two, absentee ballots are often a small percentage of all voted ballots. Many elections have a clear winner, so the absentee ballots that are still being counted after election night don't affect the results as predicted right after the polls close. As absentee voting becomes more popular, however, an increasing number of elections are decided by absentee ballots.

https://help.vote.org/article/8-are-absentee-ballots-counted

No one said they weren't counted, you fvcking worthless pile of mule dung.

First Rifle and now you with the worthless contributions to this thread. No surprise there.

And just looking at this thread, how many times have you responded back to back?

Pathetic, isn't it? I'm sure the slvt he was out to dinner with this evening had her date ruined.

It's like beating up on a retard, but he's practically begging for it.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT