ADVERTISEMENT

This Isn't a Joke: Trump Says that Voting by Mail is Safe

What I pointed out was that you first made a claim about all states, then you changed by adding "most states"
You’re a liar. Link to where I said “all states”. You’re a moron.
What in the hell are you talking about,
Who’s having the hard time reading and comprehending simpleton? You’ve been debating the fact that there is little to no difference between an all mail in ballot process and absentee ballots. There is. Verification with a request (absentee)
"restrictive" simply meant a small investment of time.
wrong again. Time & verification that you’re actually registered. The opposite of what’s being proposed for an all mail-in ballot process. Please comprehend moron.

Reactions: 19MU88
So you can do this

I was just arguing with someone on Facebook about this, why is protesting OK but X is not? Church in this case. Lots of people saying this. Is this what Fox has been preaching? I have never in my life seen a time when so many people say the same dumb shit over and over.

You know who I worry about? The poll workers. A lot of them are senior citizens. All the filthy motherfvckers from all over town coming in to vote. I wouldn't work the polls this year for $1k. At least at Kroger I can get in, dodge people, and get out. All day around dumbasses that can't be bothered to wash their hands. No way.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
You’re a liar. Link to where I said “all states”. You’re a moron.

Wait: The guy who got caught lying about his spelling errors has the gall to claim somebody else is lying?

Then, you ask for a "link" to show something that is done in this thread. A link would simply take your back to this thread. What you're looking for is a specific quote, stupid.

This is what you said:

Because am "absentee ballot" process is more entailed (restrictive) than an "all mail ballot" election.

You then later changed your comment to "most states" regarding this process. In other words, you made a generalized statement that was inclusive of all states, then you changed it to "most states." Had your first comment meant to imply just "most states," you would have had no reason to then later change your comment.

Who’s having the hard time reading and comprehending simpleton? You’ve been debating the fact that there is little to no difference between an all mail in ballot process and absentee ballots. There is. .

You're doing it again - changing your claim. Previously, you claimed that I was arguing there is no difference. Now, you're changing your argument to alleging that I claim "there is little . . . difference." There's a difference between "no difference" and "little difference."

What I have argued - and successfully - is that your "more restrictive" claim is foolish when you look at the context of this issue. If somebody is willing to break the law and cheat, your "more restrictive" (which amounts to either lying and/or waiting a few extra days) is a very, very small hurdle for that person to overcome. There is a difference between the two ballots, but the claim you're making (that one is so much more restrictive that it makes one far easier for fraud to occur) is as dumb as a person getting caught lying about their spelling errors on here.

Please comprehend moron.

Your need a comma after "comprehend," moron. ITT!

Wait: The guy who got caught lying about his spelling errors has the gall to claim somebody else is lying?

Then, you ask for a "link" to show something that is done in this thread. A link would simply take your back to this thread. What you're looking for is a specific quote, stupid.

This is what you said:

You then later changed your comment to "most states" regarding this process. In other words, you made a generalized statement that was inclusive of all states, then you changed it to "most states." Had your first comment meant to imply just "most states," you would have had no reason to then later change your comment.

You're doing it again - changing your claim. Previously, you claimed that I was arguing there is no difference. Now, you're changing your argument to alleging that I claim "there is little . . . difference." There's a difference between "no difference" and "little difference."

What I have argued - and successfully - is that your "more restrictive" claim is foolish when you look at the context of this issue. If somebody is willing to break the law and cheat, your "more restrictive" (which amounts to either lying and/or waiting a few extra days) is a very, very small hurdle for that person to overcome. There is a difference between the two ballots, but the claim you're making (that one is so much more restrictive that it makes one far easier for fraud to occur) is as dumb as a person getting caught lying about their spelling errors on here.

Your need a comma after "comprehend," moron. ITT!
God Damn!! Hey spell check get better at posting before correcting grammar and spelling.

you look like an idiot telling him to include a comma while writing an idiotic sentence like “Your need a comma after “comprehend”. Come on king of message boards! The decline continues!

What I have argued - and successfully
wrong. Which is becoming the norm with you.

Wrong again. You’re either just a liar or a lying moron.

Read again simpleton. I never claimed all states mail in ballot process was the same. I said “an all mail in ballot“ process is less restrictive than an absentee...because it is.

Once again, there's a huge difference between typing an inadvertent keystroke (nobody is really arguing I don't know that it should be "you") as opposed to you not knowing there needed to be a comma.

Wrong again. You’re either just a liar or a lying moron.

Read again simpleton. I never claimed all states mail in ballot process was the same..

You missed the comma after "again," moron.

You made a statement which was false. You made a generalized claim which is false. That's why you switched to "most" after you had been challenged on it.

I said “an all mail in ballot“ process is less restrictive than an absentee...because it is.

And this is you being wrong again. In many states, those things are the exact same. States including Wisconsin, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Florida don't have a difference between the two. In those states, there is "no excuse" voting. You simply request a ballot without having to give an excuse, and the way to request those ballots vary, but they are all very simple.

In other words, your claim of being "more restrictive" is bogus, unless you think adding your name to a website for the mailed ballot is a burden that is restrictive.

I get it - you listen to Humpty and take his word for truth. In reality, Florida doesn't even use the word "absentee" regarding their ballots. They are all "mail-in."

Once again, there's a huge difference between typing an inadvertent keystroke (nobody is really arguing I don't know that it should be "you") as opposed to you not knowing there needed to be a comma.

You missed the comma after "again," moron.

You made a statement which was false. You made a generalized claim which is false. That's why you switched to "most" after you had been challenged on it.

And this is you being wrong again. In many states, those things are the exact same. States including Wisconsin, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Florida don't have a difference between the two. In those states, there is "no excuse" voting. You simply request a ballot without having to give an excuse, and the way to request those ballots vary, but they are all very simple.

In other words, your claim of being "more restrictive" is bogus, unless you think adding your name to a website for the mailed ballot is a burden that is restrictive.

I get it - you listen to Humpty and take his word for truth. In reality, Florida doesn't even use the word "absentee" regarding their ballots. They are all "mail-in."

Wow. “Comma” smack. Bahahahaha.
Thanks for proving your reading comprehension sucks and you’re the liar you accuse everyone else to be. I never claimed there were not states with only 1 type of mail in ballot process. Thanks for proving that my statement that an all mail in ballot process is less restrictive than an absentee ballot in most states.

All I stated was an absentee ballot is a ballot that requires various levels of verification when making the request....period. I never argued “excuses”. Christ you just can’t stop lying can you?

yes. NC has various components for requesting a ballot and verification before receiving a ballot. Just as I stated most absentee ballots require. Absolutely different than an “all mail” ballot state.
https://www.ncvoter.org/absentee-ballots/

Thanks for proving that my statement that an all mail in ballot process is less restrictive than an absentee ballot in most states.

Your reason for stating that was to argue that one was ripe with fraud and the other was secure. You were defending Humpty's comment about voting absentee or mail-in for Florida residents (which contradicted worthless poster #3's claim that Humpty was just trolling with his urging). Again, your entire point of saying absentee was more restrictive was to support Humpty's claim. In reality, and as I have repeatedly argued, is that the "restrictive" is so meaningless, that it leaves very little difference between the two in the context we are discussing them. Now that Humpty has urged North Carolina residents to vote by mail, not only is worthless poster #3's claim shown to be bogus, but it also has had multiple voting experts from non-partisan organizations speaking out against exactly what you claimed:

"No-excuse mail voting or absentee voting -- whatever you call it -- is essentially the same thing," David Becker, founder of the nonpartisan Center for Election Innovation and Research told CNN's Marshall Cohen. "You request a ballot, you get a ballot, you vote, you send it in, and there are protections in place. It doesn't matter whether you call it mail voting or absentee voting. It's the same thing."

Rick Hasen, a University of California-Irvine professor and one of the nation's top experts in election law, told CNN "The President seems to be trying to distinguish between mail in voting where someone has to have an excuse and no excuse voting by mail."

Election experts have told CNN there is no real difference between absentee voting and no-excuse mail voting and the two are "essentially the same thing."

not sure the system in FL, but I do know that Florida has been embarrassed in multiple elections due to voting/counting issues. Of all States, Florida is one that would definitely become an all-time cluster of fvcks trying to facilitate an increase in voting by by mail, absentee or straight mail-in election.

JEEZUZ RIFLE - are you really this fvcking stupid? Your mentally deranged brain can't recall all the issues with voting in Florida through the years? Trump makes fvcking with moron liberals look so easy. Oh, and please do not make me have to keep dumbing this down for you.

Oh, so was Eric Trump just trolling and not being serious when he just urged Florida voters to vote by mail, too?

On Monday, campaign surrogate and Trump son Eric Trump encouraged supporters to vote absentee as well, telling them at a bus tour stop, "In Florida you have an honest system, so vote absentee. Your vote will be counted; it's real."

So now Humpty has urged voters in Florida, Arizona, and North Carolina to vote by mail . . . but yet worthless poster #3 claims that Humpty was just trolling and not being serious when he urged Florida voters to do that.

As I said last week, you deplorables should stop typing, discuss among yourselves which argument you want to present, then try to stop looking so stupid and contradicting each other.

Blah, blah, blah...more bullshit

It never was, you mentally deranged, liberal faggit.

^That someone is ME

The one mailed to me, Christ, you're a fvcking retard.

I would recommend you pulling your head out of your ass before wasting any more of my time.

@i am herdman please give Rifle his first verbal warning. After this, our system needs to be a written, then paperwork sent to @MichiganHerd for possible termination from this board. I simply can't keep dumbing this shit down for him.

Hey dipshit, you learn reading comprehension yet?

Your reason for stating that was to argue that one was ripe with fraud and the other was secure. You were defending Humpty's comment about voting absentee or mail-in for Florida residents (which contradicted worthless poster #3's claim that Humpty was just trolling with his urging). Again, your entire point of saying absentee was more restrictive was to support Humpty's claim. In reality, and as I have repeatedly argued, is that the "restrictive" is so meaningless, that it leaves very little difference between the two in the context we are discussing them. Now that Humpty has urged North Carolina residents to vote by mail, not only is worthless poster #3's claim shown to be bogus, but it also has had multiple voting experts from non-partisan organizations speaking out against exactly what you claimed:

"No-excuse mail voting or absentee voting -- whatever you call it -- is essentially the same thing," David Becker, founder of the nonpartisan Center for Election Innovation and Research told CNN's Marshall Cohen. "You request a ballot, you get a ballot, you vote, you send it in, and there are protections in place. It doesn't matter whether you call it mail voting or absentee voting. It's the same thing."

Rick Hasen, a University of California-Irvine professor and one of the nation's top experts in election law, told CNN "The President seems to be trying to distinguish between mail in voting where someone has to have an excuse and no excuse voting by mail."

Election experts have told CNN there is no real difference between absentee voting and no-excuse mail voting and the two are "essentially the same thing."

Its so "the same" that if I simply wait for a ballot to show up at my home and don't request a ballot with my voter verification...I wont get to vote. Yep... sure sounds the same. :rolleyes::oops:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT