ADVERTISEMENT

this would have set me off

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
for two decades, i have focused on good temperament and always keeping my composure even in very stressful situations. regardless of if it is in sports or general life, i feel i have mastered it. but, this . . . this mother fvcker, he may have been a rare example of me purposely losing it a bit to teach him a lesson.

another driver has recorded 22 hours of traffic video over two years of another driver routinely running red lights, cutting off other motorists, and putting others in extreme danger. i dont know how the guy behind the video managed to not track this bastard down to his house and prove a point. if you dont have 22 minutes to watch it, jump to different parts and see everything this asshole does:

http://www.pixable.com/article/22-minute-video-collage-of-red-light-runner-76115?tracksrc=SMFANON1&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fbus

Somebody needs their ass kicked. Why is there always a high profile vehicle in front of the camera at every intersection. Makes it hard to see the final jackassary.

I'll drive over there on Friday, and push his ass sideways into the median. Afterward he gets out, I'll shoot him, and then I'll do an illegal U-Turn, and head back to the bar.

I am amazed that the camera guy is always in position. I also wonder if the Honda is trying to get away from the camera. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT