ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on current 2020 Class

MR_PiCk6

Bronze Buffalo
Silver Member
Jan 22, 2020
In full disclosure, I have very limited knowledge or experience around this particular program but I've recently became a fan and developed the passion to follow this program..

With that said when looking at the 2020 recruiting class with a quick glance, I can't help but notice of the 21 new players we've brought in, that eleven of the twenty one players play either receiver or defensive back. Maybe someone can help me, does that speak more to Doc's style of play or more to the lack of attrition at the other positions? Or does it possible speak more to the simple attrition at either of those positions? Perhaps the two spots were just underachieving units that the staff felt needed addressed?

In full disclosure, I have very limited knowledge or experience around this particular program but I've recently became a fan and developed the passion to follow this program..

With that said when looking at the 2020 recruiting class with a quick glance, I can't help but notice of the 21 new players we've brought in, that eleven of the twenty one players play either receiver or defensive back. Maybe someone can help me, does that speak more to Doc's style of play or more to the lack of attrition at the other positions? Or does it possible speak more to the simple attrition at either of those positions? Perhaps the two spots were just underachieving units that the staff felt needed addressed?

Why are the "i" and the "k" lower case in your name?

Graduated some in the secondary and that was already the weakest part of our defense.

Lost a couple receivers to graduation and transfer. We struggled mightily throwing the ball all year.

WE NEED A QB

I think any coach worth his salary has to attack that position every year, regardless what he currently has in his program. I haven’t seen any of Greens tape but competition is always the best available option.

As I said earlier, it’s a bit worrisome, to me that this 2020 class is so heavy on the perimeter and so lean in the trenches. Obviously, that could be due to several reasons, most of which I’m unaware of but I’m a firm believer the game is still won in the trenches and you need depth on both lines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT