ADVERTISEMENT

Throw her off the end of the pier

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
TYBEE ISLAND, Ga. (WTGS) — Police said they have arrested a woman who attempted to drown her injured dog in the ocean.

According to Tybee Island Police Department officials, officers responded to the area of South Beach for reports of a woman throwing an injured puppy into the ocean. When officers arrived, they spoke with Candy Marban who told them the dog was injured a week before and did she did not have the money to take it for medical treatment.

Police said they cited Marban for cruelty to animals and took the dog into protective custody. When officers brought the dog to a veterinarian, they determined because of the extent of their injuries, the only option would be to euthanize the dog.

Yep, oath breaker, woman is being mean to a pup, so kill her. This is the reason you don't want conservatives to end up being considered morality experts.

Yep, oath breaker, woman is being mean to a pup, so kill her. This is the reason you don't want conservatives to end up being considered morality experts.
You take yourself way too seriously.

Maybe she can swim. If not how about water boarding her?

snot oathbreaker defends and supports insurrection against the U S government and cares more for dogs than he does humans.
The same can be said of snotlicker and phlegmwad.
I never said I cared more about dogs that humans. I posted an article about this woman who threw a puppy in the ocean. That is disgusting act. I don't even have a dog.

You didn't have to.

Yet you suggested doing the same thing to a human. That's the reason you didn't have to say you care more for dogs than humans.
NO. He suggested tossing the human off the end of the pier, due to the human FIRST tossing the dog off.

Therefore, your deductive reasoning is flawed and 100% clueless.

Reactions: Jartard
I hate dogs, but I wouldn't do this.

If I was Queen of America, I would ship all the dogs to somewhere in South Dakota, drop them all off and wish them the best of luck. If they make it they make it. If not they don't.

They belong in the wild, not around people. The idea of having animals pose as people to be your friends or whatever is more ridiculous and disgusting than if I would keep spit cups and start naming them like children.

I do not do that. Yet.

When officers brought the dog to a veterinarian, they determined because of the extent of their injuries, the only option would be to euthanize the dog.
I'm not sure what to think about this.

On one hand, this is a terrible way to euthanize an animal. On the other, if the puppy were hurt so bad it needed put down, maybe she sorta was doing the right thing but did not have the means to do it humanely? I'm not sure criminal charges are the way to go if that is the case.

I'm not sure what to think about this.

On one hand, this is a terrible way to euthanize an animal. On the other, if the puppy were hurt so bad it needed put down, maybe she sorta was doing the right thing but did not have the means to do it humanely? I'm not sure criminal charges are the way to go if that is the case.
This article states that she did not seek medical attention for the dog.

also, I am sure there is a vet that would have looked at the dog or someone. There is also a humane way to do it.

Reactions: johns1124

~She~ EG never cried when old Yeller died
~She~ EG wasn't washed in the blood of the lamb
~She~ EG never stood up for the star spangled banner
And ~she~ EG wasn't a John Wayne fan…

1200px-Old_Yeller_%281957_film_poster%29.jpg

so you equate eating beef or pork to killing a domesticated dog?

Damn, Vick should have hired you as his lawyer.
So you equate throwing a pup in the ocean to:

Being shot in the head. Might take several bullets to drop the hog to the floor
Having the throat cut immediately afterward to empty the body of blood
Having the area above the hooves cut so hooks can be attached to the tendons
Hoisted up and into a scalding tub while the body is still quivering. (A smell you likely won't forget)
Then removed from the tub and tossed with a hair removing machine
Hoisted up again and gutted
Moved into the cold storage area
Cut into pieces for you to eat

Hog didn't have the pleasure of being domesticated, even for a moment.

So you equate throwing a pup in the ocean to:

Being shot in the head. Might take several bullets to drop the hog to the floor
Having the throat cut immediately afterward to empty the body of blood
Having the area above the hooves cut so hooks can be attached to the tendons
Hoisted up and into a scalding tub while the body is still quivering. (A smell you likely won't forget)
Then removed from the tub and tossed with a hair removing machine
Hoisted up again and gutted
Moved into the cold storage area
Cut into pieces for you to eat

Hog didn't have the pleasure of being domesticated, even for a moment.
only in your world do you equate the two. weirdo

~She~ EG never cried when old Yeller died
~She~ EG wasn't washed in the blood of the lamb
~She~ EG never stood up for the star spangled banner
And ~she~ EG wasn't a John Wayne fan…
What infernal serpent
Has lent you his forked tongue?
From what pit of foul deceit
Are all your foul lies sprung?

Deceiver, dissembler
Your trousers are alight
From what pole or gallows