ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger arrested for DUI

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
Looked pretty wasted in his mug shot. Hopefully, this had nothing to do with a zealous white cop targeting a poor black kid.

He looks trashed.

170529-tiger-woods-mugshot-1152a-rs_631aab9c6985a1314ecbabfe3bf6c92c.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

Dude, hire a driver. I've never understood why people with F you money that drink just don't hire a full-time driver.

Is there anyone on here who doesn't think Tiger is a complete dirtball who only cares about himself? I know some of you are big fans of his golf game, but do any of you think he is a quality guy?

Last week, I was introduced to Lance Armstrong at an event. The entire time he was talking to me, I kept thinking "you're really just a selfish piece-of-sh!t." I know GK and Mako were/are huge fans who constantly defended him on here against all of the allegations against him, including ones made by me. But do any of you think he is anything other than a piece-of-sh!t? Cheating others out of what they worked their entire careers for is bad enough. But he doubled-down on it and got people fired and tried disparaging the names of people who accused him of cheating even though he really was cheating!

Awww who cares, people **** up everyday and today it was Tigers moment infront of the Camera.

Awww who cares, people **** up everyday and today it was Tigers moment infront of the Camera.

No. Fvcking up is missing a putt you usually make. Fvcking up is forgetting to pick up the box of Twinkies your wife asked you to grab while you were at Walmart. Fvcking up is accidentally carbon copying somebody you didn't mean in on an email.

Putting the lives of others at danger while driving drunk isn't simply fvcking up. Ruining the family for your children by sleeping with dozens of whores isn't just fvcking up.

Just another over pressured child star who flames out.

This is one reason I respect what Lebron James has accomplished. Hard to have that much pressure for that many years without a major blow up.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
You guys leave Tiger alone. This was just an unexpected reaction to medication. Lol..,

"I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions,” Wood said. “I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn't realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly,” he said.

“I would like to apologize with all my heart to my family, friends and the fans. I expect more from myself too. I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again. I fully cooperated with law enforcement, and I would like to personally thank the representatives of the Jupiter Police Department and the Palm Beach County Sheriff's office for their professionalism."

Is there anyone on here who doesn't think Tiger is a complete dirtball who only cares about himself? I know some of you are big fans of his golf game, but do any of you think he is a quality guy?

Last week, I was introduced to Lance Armstrong at an event. The entire time he was talking to me, I kept thinking "you're really just a selfish piece-of-sh!t." I know GK and Mako were/are huge fans who constantly defended him on here against all of the allegations against him, including ones made by me. But do any of you think he is anything other than a piece-of-sh!t? Cheating others out of what they worked their entire careers for is bad enough. But he doubled-down on it and got people fired and tried disparaging the names of people who accused him of cheating even though he really was cheating!

He's not a good dude. At all. But dammit I want him to come back and prove all these people wrong. Looking less and less likely every day.

Reactions: Herd Fever
I just hate to hear about Mike Trout tearing his thumb ligament. There goes one of the best individual player seasons being put together this year.

Meanwhile, Albert Pujols plays on. Probably not for long. The Angels are an all around sob story really. Hell, they don't even know where they're from anymore.

Bryce definitely did not win that fight.

Strickland is a bitch, though. Posey's reaction (or lack thereof) said it all.

I initially thought that regarding Posey's inaction, too. But if you check out the wide view of the fight, I am pretty sure some of the guys on the field knew what was coming and Strickland told them he wanted Bryce on his own.

Look at what Arreyo and Crawford did. They took even longer to react than Posey did. They both watched Harper walk to the mound; they both stood there as he ran to the mound; they both stood there after he threw the helmet; they both didn't react until after Harper aired with his first punch. For them to just stand there after that amount of time is very telling.

Even if Strickland was hated by all of those teammates, they wouldn't be able to process the thought of "oh, we hate our pitcher, I am just going to stay back by myself." They don't have the mentality each time he is out there that if somebody charges, they will just stand there. Further, even if they did have the ability to process all of that so quickly, they wouldn't dare risk the wrath of their teammates for them being the odd guy who just stood there instead of helping the teammates. The fact that all three of them didn't react for a very long time tells me that they were all aware of what Strickland was doing and were told not to interfere.

I can't imagine MLB won't pick up on that, either. I think they will hammer Strickland more than usual because it was premeditated among the teammates.

I initially thought that regarding Posey's inaction, too. But if you check out the wide view of the fight, I am pretty sure some of the guys on the field knew what was coming and Strickland told them he wanted Bryce on his own.

Look at what Arreyo and Crawford did. They took even longer to react than Posey did. They both watched Harper walk to the mound; they both stood there as he ran to the mound; they both stood there after he threw the helmet; they both didn't react until after Harper aired with his first punch. For them to just stand there after that amount of time is very telling.

Even if Strickland was hated by all of those teammates, they wouldn't be able to process the thought of "oh, we hate our pitcher, I am just going to stay back by myself." They don't have the mentality each time he is out there that if somebody charges, they will just stand there. Further, even if they did have the ability to process all of that so quickly, they wouldn't dare risk the wrath of their teammates for them being the odd guy who just stood there instead of helping the teammates. The fact that all three of them didn't react for a very long time tells me that they were all aware of what Strickland was doing and were told not to interfere.

I can't imagine MLB won't pick up on that, either. I think they will hammer Strickland more than usual because it was premeditated among the teammates.

I hadn't seen video of the other Giant infielders. There might be something to that.

Dallas Braden and Brandon McCarthy had an interesting debate about it onTwitter. They seemed to think Posey was pissed because he knows he will take one in the back if the Nats retaliate.

Lots of possibilities. Its part of what makes baseball so fascinating.

The story sure has changed since initially reported. Here's TMZ's report...

10:30 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops spotted Woods "driving erratically, all over the road" when they pulled him over. We're told the officer smelled alcohol on Woods' breath and at that point Woods became "arrogant." We're told the officer asked him to blow into a breathalyzer but he refused. In Florida that means automatic arrest and license suspension.

Now it's being reported that he was asleep at the wheel and blew a 0.00?

"TMZ is a legit news source for their avenue. Their focus is on the entertainment industry including music, movies, television, and sports. They do a great job in breaking news for those industries. Nobody relies on them for political news."

-The poster formerly known as rifle

I await dissertation...

Check out the 5:15 mark and the reaction of Arroyo and Crawford. Somewhere, there is a left field view which shows just how slow Arroyo was to react.

I'm not a baseball guy, but happened to be in a restaurant that was showing the game when this happened. That was a pretty shitty "fight." Neither one connected a square punch. And the way dude threw his helmet - wtf? It's like he started to fling it at the pitcher and then decided midway through his motion "I probably shouldn't do that." To me, it looked like both of them were scared to fight, but felt like they had to since everyone was standing there watching and expecting it. Weird.

"TMZ is a legit news source for their avenue. Their focus is on the entertainment industry including music, movies, television, and sports. They do a great job in breaking news for those industries. Nobody relies on them for political news."

-The poster formerly known as rifle

I await dissertation...

And they are. Point me to any news source that breaks news in any industry and never has had details wrong.

I'm not a baseball guy, but happened to be in a restaurant that was showing the game when this happened. That was a pretty shitty "fight." Neither one connected a square punch. And the way dude threw his helmet - wtf? It's like he started to fling it at the pitcher and then decided midway through his motion "I probably shouldn't do that." To me, it looked like both of them were scared to fight, but felt like they had to since everyone was standing there watching and expecting it. Weird.

The helmet brim is very slippery and small. You basically are holding onto it with your fingertips. When you go to fling it, it will naturally slide off prematurely. I doubt he had second-thoughts in the middle of throwing it.

The helmet brim is very slippery and small. You basically are holding onto it with your fingertips. When you go to fling it, it will naturally slide off prematurely. I doubt he had second-thoughts in the middle of throwing it.

i agree. that said, he probably saved himself from an extra 4-5 games suspension by it slipping out of his hand though.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Guess he isn't a piece of shit after all.
No, he's still a piece of shit. I figure in between initial reports and Tiger's tearful "I'm sorry speech", the shit got swept under the rug, via straight cash homie.

Rich black man has it good in America.

He was on prescribed pain medicine. He took a breathalyzer and blew 0.0. That being stated, he made a mistake and it is illegal to drive while on pain medication.

Finally, and some of you wonder why many of us now use Fake News and don't believe all of what we read. TMZ is just an example.

Armstrong and Woods csre only about themselves. Woods went to hell after found cheating on his wife. No way he catches Jack. He could have but he ruined his family. Armstong is alot worse than tiger

ADVERTISEMENT