ADVERTISEMENT

Time to bitch

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
No one told me it might not be a good idea to dig a ditch in the hot sun. Rifle tells me my Subway sandwich is crap (did Jared lie???), I kicked over a can of conduit cement on the patio floor, I didn’t get enough clamp screws at Lowe’s, and the two people running for President shouldn’t be allowed to clerk at a Dairy Queen. That is all.

No one told me it might not be a good idea to dig a ditch in the hot sun. Rifle tells me my Subway sandwich is crap (did Jared lie???), I kicked over a can of conduit cement on the patio floor, I didn’t get enough clamp screws at Lowe’s, and the two people running for President shouldn’t be allowed to clerk at a Dairy Queen. That is all.
As a former Dairy Queen clerk I assure you, it’s a tough job and someone’s inability to do it shouldn’t disqualify them from less prestigious position such as President.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
As a former Dairy Queen clerk I assure you, it’s a tough job and someone’s inability to do it shouldn’t disqualify them from less prestigious position such as President.
They opened a Dairy Queen here a few years ago. It closed now and no wonder it closed. Bad service and they couldn't even make a hot dog worth a darn. DQ hot dogs used to be pretty good with the toasted English bun.

It is surprising how some places can screw up a hot dog. But, in NC they can't make a hot dog worth a darn.

DQ hot dogs used to be pretty good with the toasted English bun.
The only way I will eat a hotdog is on an English bun. Love them. I used to get them at Kroger, but they don’t seem to handle them anymore.

My hotdog making is an art. I use English buns and even have those plastic serving baskets with checkered wax paper linings that are throwbacks from the 50s. My latest addition is one of those roller cookers like you see at the quickie mart places.

I agree. My inability to do the loop on the top of cones would disqualify me from ever working at Dairy Queen.
It takes a lot of training. Most failed.

They opened a Dairy Queen here a few years ago. It closed now and no wonder it closed. Bad service and they couldn't even make a hot dog worth a darn. DQ hot dogs used to be pretty good with the toasted English bun.

It is surprising how some places can screw up a hot dog. But, in NC they can't make a hot dog worth a darn.
We only have one around here and it doesn’t have a grill. We used to have another and it didn’t either. I still like the cookie dough blizzards.

I do miss toasted split top buns, a lot. You can’t find them in CA at all. I went as far as buying a little pan to make them in but if I’m going to that much trouble I can have something better than a hotdog.

It takes a lot of training. Most failed.

We only have one around here and it doesn’t have a grill. We used to have another and it didn’t either. I still like the cookie dough blizzards.

I do miss toasted split top buns, a lot. You can’t find them in CA at all. I went as far as buying a little pan to make them in but if I’m going to that much trouble I can have something better than a hotdog.
If we had more people talking about Hot Dogs we would all get along. Nothing like a good hot dog.

Reactions: 30CAT
If we had more people talking about Hot Dogs we would all get along. Nothing like a good hot dog.

When I moved to Colorado, I ordered a hot dog and they laughed when I asked for sauce, onions and slaw. They laughed at slaw, so I said coleslaw. They had never heard of putting slaw on a hot dog.

So I took the sauce and onions dressing, then stopped at a KFC to get slaw.

Some people! 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT