ADVERTISEMENT

Time To Show out

Aaron Perkins

Jan 9, 2006
Huntington
For many years we have ALL, myself included, complained about no access to practice.

It was causing a disconnect. We didnt know our players, what is sooo top secret. I thought things were going to be transparent, etc, etc, etc.

Well, Practice is now open!!

Coach Huff wants us all to go down there and see how hard our kids, our players, are working.

They are working hard. You can get to know who they are. Put some faces with numbers.

In a time when programs are clamping down, our coach has realized it is a time to open up and let all of us in. Nothing to hide. We have a hard working group of guys ready to go out and represent us all.

So, head on down, i expect there will be a large number of people there on Tuesday.

I do not know what the schedule is.

I will say that typically practices are around 230. If the weather is bad they usually go inside and then those are typically not open.

The first week of school is sometimes a little weird due to school schedules, and events, etc.

But, practice is open. We got what we wanted, now lets do something with it.

Dont let it be that pet you begged your parents for and promised you would feed it, then you got it and never did anything with it.

GO HERD

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.