ADVERTISEMENT

Tired of football season already.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
We don't have a quarterback. I think they say we have 6 of them on the roster. Brought a guy in that has been at three schools....since the first of August.

They tell us we don't have an answer at running back.

They also tell us we don't have a game breaking receiver.

All but one guy on the offensive line transfered in. So, that could be a problem. Maybe the 6th string quarterback is the smartest guy. He wants to be able to walk when he is 40.

And, the reality is not sure about the defense.

Other than we might be pretty good. But, how do you even look forward to this stuff anymore? You don't even know wha players you will have on the team year to year or even week to week anymore. Plus, when you are not predicted to be very good, it makes it even harder.

My Ohio State buddies want to give me Marshall and 35 and I don't think is enough. I am telling them I want 42, hoping they settle on 40. I have to take the bet at the end of the day or I get labeled and you totally admt your team is beyond terrible.

The Waterboy GIF

Since this is on Pullman I'll just say that both games this year have been great and the one on now is shaping up to be inexplicably close too.

Reactions: Aaron Perkins
We don't have a quarterback. I think they say we have 6 of them on the roster. Brought a guy in that has been at three schools....since the first of August.

All but one guy on the offensive line transfered in. So, that could be a problem. Maybe the 6th string quarterback is the smartest guy. He wants to be able to walk when he is 40.

Other than we might be pretty good. But, how do you even look forward to this stuff anymore? You don't even know wha players you will have on the team year to year or even week to week anymore. Plus, when you are not predicted to be very good, it makes it even harder.

My Ohio State buddies want to give me Marshall and 35 and I don't think is enough. I am telling them I want 42, hoping they settle on 40. I have to take the bet at the end of the day or I get labeled and you totally
Day Today GIF

My Ohio State buddies want to give me Marshall and 35 and I don't think is enough. I am telling them I want 42, hoping they settle on 40. I have to take the bet at the end of the day or I get labeled and you totally admt your team is beyond terrible.
Labeled what? Being realistic? The only way you could win with those points is if there's been too many injuries with tOSU and they throw in all their freshmen against us for 3 quarters.

Shit, I don't trust Huff to win against any team we should be able to beat, let alone against (and of all teams, it pains me to say tOSU).

I live in central OH and have to put up with the "go bucks" nonsense on a daily basis. I love nothing more to see them get beat by anyone.

Since football players are now employees of the school, if we lose by 40+ points, can’t we just say, “You’re fired.”?

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
Interest is at an all time low…Huff, the portal, a mystery starting lineup…who really cares anymore?

Labeled what? Being realistic? The only way you could win with those points is if there's been too many injuries with tOSU and they throw in all their freshmen against us for 3 quarters.

Shit, I don't trust Huff to win against any team we should be able to beat, let alone against (and of all teams, it pains me to say tOSU).

I live in central OH and have to put up with the "go bucks" nonsense on a daily basis. I love nothing more to see them get beat by anyone.
Have to defend your teams honor. Cmon herdman, we are giving your 35.

I want 42 and they are offering 35. We are not very good and I think OSU might be the best team in the country this year. Or at least Top 2.

dherd, probably was the best around here with Vegas odds. Him and Fever.

I feel your pain living in Ohio it is unbearable at times

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT