ADVERTISEMENT

To keep Trump safe

Maybe we should take guns away from all Republicans.

Hmmm... But your fellow liberal just told us this would never be the case...

Blah blah blah. My entire adult/voting life I've been told the Dems are going to take out guns. It hasn't happened. And with the carnage we have witnessed in schools and mass shootings, if it ain't happened yet it ain't happening. That's just reality.

He was a Ukraine nut. Older guy who constantly posted pro-Ukraine rants & continually called people morons who disagreed with him.
That is why I am telling people to watch the threats like "dead man walking"

Someone approached my wife at a gas station and told her she was probably a MAGA voter because of the vehicle she was driving(no stickers or nothing on it). Just a SUV 4WD vehicle. Some of these people are insane.

Routh voted Democratic in the 2024 primary election in North Carolina, and he voted in person, according to the North Carolina State Board of Elections. He appears to be registered as an unaffiliated voter.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Someone approached my wife at a gas station and told her she was probably a MAGA voter because of the vehicle she was driving
That’s not why I said that to her. It’s because she was trying to put diesel into an unleaded vehicle while smoking a cigarette with her tits hanging out of her “don’t tread on me” tank top.

That’s not why I said that to her. It’s because she was trying to put diesel into an unleaded vehicle while smoking a cigarette with her tits hanging out of her “don’t tread on me” tank top.
You liked that didn't you?

Rifle has never said Harris is qualified. he is on the side of the dumbasses of this country. Who preach Trump is a dictator and will ruin democracy and yet they are the ones who are trying to make the US look like Sodom and gomorrah. Normal is a word the left has no idea what that means

Reactions: 30CAT and KyMUfan
Rifle has never said Harris is qualified. he is on the side of the dumbasses of this country. Who preach Trump is a dictator and will ruin democracy and yet they are the ones who are trying to make the US look like Sodom and gomorrah. Normal is a word the left has no idea what that means
The people in Sodom and Gomorrah were no worse than you are now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT