ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight's BBall Game Against Damn Dirty Bobcats

I’d caution anyone about getting too excited about this team. We literally have played one of the worst schedules in the country. Our RPI SOS going into today was 300th, and I don’t think Ohio will help it very much.

I certainly HOPE we’re good. But we could still be a very below average team and be 7-1.

I’d caution anyone about getting too excited about this team. We literally have played one of the worst schedules in the country. Our RPI SOS going into today was 300th, and I don’t think Ohio will help it very much.

I certainly HOPE we’re good. But we could still be a very below average team and be 7-1.
In all seriousness. Do you not see that this team is better than last years team? Last year's team would be .500 against this weak schedule.

Reactions: Timmynjen
In all seriousness. Do you not see that this team is better than last years team? Last year's team would be .500 against this weak schedule.
Last years team was 7-3 to after 10 with a tougher schedule than this.

I believe it’s certainly possible, but my point is that there’s just no way to tell.

Anyone with an ounce of objectivity and two eyes can tell that this year's team is light years ahead of last. A perfect example is watching how a lead that stretched to 28 points late dissipated to 14 points when substitution were made for key players and starters from last year's team. Early, Goran, Marko, and to a lesser extent Braun played a major role in last year's rotation. This year they hardly get off the bench,

I don't know how this all ends, but if the jury is out for anyone in whether we improved from last to this year, I'll just assume they either haven't watched them or are so locked into their previously held positions that they are blinded to the whole thing.

You do know, 73, that on another board, you would be summarily executed, perhaps even drawn and quartered, for such a despicable and heretical statement about Dazzling Danny D's team!!!

You do know, 73, that on another board, you would be summarily executed, perhaps even drawn and quartered, for such a despicable and heretical statement about Dazzling Danny D's team!!!
Hey coal. You get drawn and quartered over there because of your nonstop negativity toward the program and staff. That and your continued wrong predictions

Hey coal. You get drawn and quartered over there because of your nonstop negativity toward the program and staff. That and your continued wrong predictions
Well, it seems that at least ONE of the fawning Danny D. sycophant boot lickers and A$$ kissers has made it to this board! WELCOME aboard!

Just rooting for our team. You should try it. You seem nice. You might want to browse the forum rules before starting with the personal attacks.
That works both ways, 88. Only those who question D'Antoni in any way are "personal attackers", it seems. Those who in every post essentially believe he absolutely can do no wrong and walks on water, turn vicious when you question in a post anything about Danny's coaching, recruiting, his team's play, etc., and let loose with what are often attacks of a personal nature. But it does take some level of reading comprehension to recognize that fact.

That works both ways, 88. Only those who question D'Antoni in any way are "personal attackers", it seems. Those who in every post essentially believe he absolutely can do no wrong and walks on water, turn vicious when you question in a post anything about Danny's coaching, recruiting, his team's play, etc., and let loose with what are often attacks of a personal nature. But it does take some level of reading comprehension to recognize that fact.
I've never mentioned DD doing no wrong at all, we like the truth over hear so try that rather than lying. No one is called a "personal attacker" for criticizing DD, heck that's at least half the base if not more. "Personal attacks" were mentioned based on your response using terms like "sycophant boot licker" and "A$$ kissers". It's so ironic that you mention "it takes some level of reading comprehension" in the very post that you seem unaware of your own words or the words meaning. Carry on.

Reactions: Herd1972
I've never mentioned DD doing no wrong at all, we like the truth over hear so try that rather than lying. No one is called a "personal attacker" for criticizing DD, heck that's at least half the base if not more. "Personal attacks" were mentioned based on your response using terms like "sycophant boot licker" and "A$$ kissers". It's so ironic that you mention "it takes some level of reading comprehension" in the very post that you seem unaware of your own words or the words meaning. Carry on,

Well 88, guess you can't comprehend what the term "hater" means. That is often used by those who attack evert post, virtually, that dares to criticize anything about the basketball program. Oh, then there are those who comment that perhaps Coach D slept with the girlfriends, wives, etc., of anyone who posts what they consider negative statements, etc., about the Coach. Guess in your contemplation of "irony" you haven't notice those. But carry on as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT