ADVERTISEMENT

Too big to rig

The cynic in me thinks all these reports of Kamala getting blown out are a false flag
I have seen private data and polls. Trump should be doing well. As I stated earlier, she is going to need a massive election day turnout or a big cheat.

Reactions: 30CAT
I have seen private data and polls. Trump should be doing well. As I stated earlier, she is going to need a massive election day turnout or a big cheat.

Swing state GOP chair reveals voter enthusiasm for Trump is something 'we've never seen before'

Dems generally don’t vote on Election Day anywhere near the level of republicans since the latter group is used to getting up to go to work, own their own transportation and are responsible members of society.

If you can’t place the ballot in their hand, help them fill it out, pick it up and drive it to a drop box for them dems aren’t voting.

Betting odds have Trump up 60 plus percent. Betting odds time graph actually looks about the same as 2020 only opposite with Biden up then.

Trump is up around 63%, give or take; Biden was up about 63% at the same point in time in 2020.

Place your bets, libs, make you some money!

Reactions: 30CAT
Dems generally don’t vote on Election Day anywhere near the level of republicans since the latter group is used to getting up to go to work, own their own transportation and are responsible members of society.

If you can’t place the ballot in their hand, help them fill it out, pick it up and drive it to a drop box for them dems aren’t voting.
You're a lying idiot. Dems get their work done before you lazy dimwits are out of bed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT