ADVERTISEMENT

Totes Hypothetical - But Let's Say Biden Knew Ahead of Time About Nord Stream Attack...

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
If Biden knew about the Nord Stream attack in advance of it happening, but still went out & made outrageous claims about who was responsible for it, would that make him culpable?

Like that air force base in afghanistan....reporters asked him why we didn't keep that open as we withdrew and he said no one told him that was an option.

Then under oath one of the military people said they did brief him on it as an option. Biden either forgot or he's lying or the other guy is lying. All within reasonable possibilities sadly.

Like that air force base in afghanistan....reporters asked him why we didn't keep that open as we withdrew and he said no one told him that was an option.

Then under oath one of the military people said they did brief him on it as an option. Biden either forgot or he's lying or the other guy is lying. All within reasonable possibilities sadly.
He Totes probably was advised but likely just doesn’t remember. The man can’t even walk hardly. He’s a shell politician in similar fashion to the shell corporations the Biden’s use to funnel foreign money into their pockets.

wasn't an option? He is either that mentally gone or full of shit.

Reality is the taliban got suitcases of money and weapons.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
My concern is less about Biden and more about an adult male using the word “totes” if not talking about a mechanism used to carry objects.
There are only a handful of words/phrases I use because I know they irritate the F out of people. Totes is one of them. I’m just antagonizing the board. Biden’s antagonizing a nuclear power

He doesn't know.

They keep him isolated. You think the regimen even cares what he thinks? He's not in charge.
The Times ran a story the administration was aware of a Ukrainian plan to bomb the pipeline. If it weren't for the leaks that everyone totes should read, I think a lot of people might still be inclined to believe the bs this administration is spreading about the conflict. They've lied about so much (or just been inept) that it's hard to know really what's going on.

This country was mislead about Biden. They hid him in a basement and sheltered him during Covid. Two, the American people are out of tune and out of touch and don't pay attention. We are spoiled and lazy as a country. The man has issues. But, hey half the country or more was cowering in fear and mad because of a mean tweeter. Three, Covid and the mularkey surrounding lead to the election of this idiot who is a complte baffoon on the world stage.

As to the second point about Americans. Your about to get a dose of reality in the next 2 to 10 years. This world is going to change and part of it is on you for rolling over like a bunch of minions in 2020. You allowed for it and we basically have an elderly mental case who is corrupt as hell in office controlled by a group of lifers.

As to the second point about Americans. You’re about to get a dose of reality in the next 2 to 10 years. This world is going to change and part of it is on you for rolling over like a bunch of minions in 2020. You allowed for it and we basically have an elderly mental case who is corrupt as hell in office controlled by a group of lifers.
We’ve heard that from you deplorables for the past three years. Remember Middle Class Murox’s constant predictions? Remember your civil war prediction?

You guys mock environmental predictions, yet you morons do the same thing with your agendas.

We’ve heard that from you deplorables for the past three years. Remember Middle Class Murox’s constant predictions? Remember your civil war prediction?

You guys mock environmental predictions, yet you morons do the same thing with your agendas.
3 years...wow that's a long time. ???

By the way..3 years we have had covid, supply chain issues, high inflation, high interest rates, Russia invades Ukraine.

So. Hang on.

3 years...wow that's a long time. ???

By the way..3 years we have had covid, supply chain issues, high inflation, high interest rates, Russia invades Ukraine.

So. Hang on.

More than half of those things were either under orange Jesus or as a result of his actions.

One of these days, your prediction of doomsday will eventually get closer to being accurate. Until then, you’re batting about the same as BC’s son did when he kept track of his stats as a six year old.

Until then, you’re batting about the same as BC’s son did when he kept track of his stats as a six year old

I think his best year was .910 off the pitching machine. He got to be pretty automatic.

We are in kid pitch now (he’s a lefty and is doing great on the mound) and he finished the regular season with a .524 batting average and 15 walks.

So far, in the playoffs, he’s batting .500 and pitched a beauty the other day. We are playing in the league championship this Saturday. Currently 13-0 and, if things go as they should, we will finish undefeated. I’ll keep you posted.

And don’t get me started on my little girl. She’s a natural at softball.

I love my kids. Thanks for giving me a chance to brag on them.

Reactions: ohio herd
I think his best year was .910 off the pitching machine. He got to be pretty automatic.

We are in kid pitch now (he’s a lefty and is doing great on the mound) and he finished the regular season with a .524 batting average and 15 walks.

So far, in the playoffs, he’s batting .500 and pitched a beauty the other day. We are playing in the league championship this Saturday. Currently 13-0 and, if things go as they should, we will finish undefeated. I’ll keep you posted.

And don’t get me started on my little girl. She’s a natural at softball.

I love my kids. Thanks for giving me a chance to brag on them.
Listen here, Marv Marinovech/Richard Williams:

I'm sure that you love your children. But keeping track of their stats as six year olds and having them aware and focused on that is not beneficial to them. If anything, it is harmful. At that age, they should just be enjoying the game. Learning how to play. Having fun with friends. Learning teamwork.

All star teams at six years old? Stats? Stop. These kids will be so burnt out and stressed by the time they are 13 that they will never want to touch a baseball/softball again.

Listen here, Marv Marinovech/Richard Williams:

I'm sure that you love your children. But keeping track of their stats as six year olds and having them aware and focused on that is not beneficial to them. If anything, it is harmful. At that age, they should just be enjoying the game. Learning how to play. Having fun with friends. Learning teamwork.

All star teams at six years old? Stats? Stop. These kids will be so burnt out and stressed by the time they are 13 that they will never want to touch a baseball/softball again.

I keep track of his batting average because he’s a math nerd and wants me to. That’s it. And we don’t play year-round. We play 3-4 months out of the year, and that’s it. My son is 11 and, right now, has no desire to play beyond little league. That’s completely fine with me because I vowed not to be the type of dad you’re currently describing. He’s better at baseball, but says he wants to focus on basketball in middle school. That’s OK too. I will support him in whatever he decides. I don’t think he’s good enough to make the middle school basketball team, but he will have to learn that the hard way.

Either way, I’m simply enjoying my time with them out on the field because I love baseball and basketball, and love coaching both because it allows me to create memories with my children and nothing more. I’m under no delusion that either of them will make a career out of this. So calm down.

Reactions: ohio herd
Either way, I’m simply enjoying my time with them out on the field because I love basketball, and love coaching both because it allows me to create memories with my children and nothing more. doing that allows me to be on a basketball court with somebody I can beat, since I can't do that to you.

More than half of those things were either under orange Jesus or as a result of his actions.

One of these days, your prediction of doomsday will eventually get closer to being accurate. Until then, you’re batting about the same as BC’s son did when he kept track of his stats as a six year old.
Just like climate change

What does Orange Jesus have to do with it?

My concern is less about Biden and more about an adult male using the word “totes” if not talking about a mechanism used to carry objects.
While it should be obvious that I - at least publicly - hate to agree with Rifle, he's absolutely correct here. As Pullman AG, I have no choice but to recommend Herdman revoke your man card.

man-card-1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT