ADVERTISEMENT

Trevor Bauer

muthed

Silver Buffalo
Aug 25, 2018
Rifle, in all seriousness, I'm not familiar with all the facts on this. But since you follow MLB closely can you explain what's going on here? Thanks in advance.

He's had issues with girls going back to at least 2018. A couple of years ago, one filed a lawsuit claiming sexual assault and/or rape, physically assaulting her during sex to the point she passed out, etc. I think her case has been dismissed after finding inconsistencies and a fairly long history of them having a consensually sexual relationship.

Teams don't want to touch him because of those stories. Where there is that much smoke, there is usually fire. And yes, I think he has been shitty to some girls, but I think he also gets involved with shitty girls who try taking advantage of the situation. His issues with girls started well before the most recent bogus lawsuit. I hooked up with one of those girls in Texas in 2018 and talked to him about her issues when she tried litigating against him.

Does he have some issues and a blowhard? Sure. But MLB has never shied away from those type of guys, especially with the type of talent that he has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT