ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and vaccine predictions

herdfan429

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Hey Chevy Looks like trump was right. Not bad for guy that had no plan
"Millions of doses will be available every month, and we expect to have enough vaccines for every American by April,"

Hey Chevy Looks like trump was right. Not bad for guy that had no plan
"Millions of doses will be available every month, and we expect to have enough vaccines for every American by April,"

If I made 10 outrageous claims, and one of them ended up being only half-right, was I right? Only in the delusional mind of a pre-pubescent body rubber.

Want to see all of Trump's claims on Covid and his administration's alleged success with it or should we just look at this claims in your link? If the latter, how about this quote:

"We'll have manufactured at least 100 million vaccine doses before the end of the year, and likely much more than that." FAKE NEWS!

Better yet, let's really look at what the Trump administration said:

"But Trump's newest adviser on the White House Coronavirus Task Force, Dr. Scott Atlas, echoed the April promise at the news briefing.

'By April every single American who wants to be vaccinated will have the ability to be vaccinated,' Atlas said."

What you're claiming he is right about is misleading. His team claimed that every single American who wants to be vaccinated will have the ability. That's bullshit, and we already know that. April is already here, so "by April" would mean by the start of the month. Further, even if your want to include all of April, the timeline is still way off. Vaccine signups in my area have been very popular and in demand. I wasn't in the first couple of groups of priority (medical, pre-existing conditions, age), but I was able to sign up once they announced adults 21+. By immediately signing up, I was able to get my first shot last week. I can't sign up for my second one yet, because they don't even have the vaccines available. They are hoping it can be done around 28-35 days later, which makes it most effective, but even then, it will push back to May. And the majority of people weren't able to get their first shot as early as I was due to me signing up immediately when it was announced, which. means the overwhelming number of Americans who want it won't get it by April.

ADVERTISEMENT