ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Brings Peace to Korean Peninsula

This is 99% because of Trump, and South Korea even admits it. Plus, Trump clearly told Kim Jong Un that if he wanted to meet in person, that Un had better make some serious concessions. And my oh my, what are we seeing?

The man who the left said was going to incite a nuclear war might just save the world once it's all said and done. But, go ahead, dig your head in the sand and pretend it's not happening.

Media being so liberal leaning probably didn't like the answer. They seem to be silent on good news.

Fox doesn't have an answer, either.

giphy.gif

Fox does, however, have this awesome photo showing Kim's pants. LOOK AT THE CUT OF HIS PANTS, JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE HELL?

1524791854177.jpg

Translation: I've got absolutely nothing to argue against this, so I'll just act like my gay friend Cuntryroads and do a fake laugh.

Well played extraGreentard, well played.

I think trump is an idiot, an habitual liar, a narcissist, unqualified for the job, unfit for the job and in way over his head. But I will say this; he is astute enough to recognize he should be cautious.

"Trump gave the deal a cautious welcome, tweeting that "time will tell" if it leads to an end to nuclear missile tests." - NBC News

I think North Korea is feeling the pressure of the economic sanctions agreed to by the UN (that group trump hates) and their nuclear facility collapsing a day or two ago were major factors.

I think North Korea is feeling the pressure of the economic sanctions agreed to by the UN (that group trump hates)
The sad part is that you actually don't even believe that to be true. Let's face it, TRUMP is getting shit done, and it's fvcking killing you to see it play out.

No one is answering what should be the big question: what does Kim get out of this? The media isn't even asking that. That's just....weird.
Staying in power. I firmly believe that we were close to taking him out. He needs time and he needs money and food, etc. He had to bargain. When, I say close I mean close.

And there's the answer:

"“Everything about North Korea spells potential,” says one North Korean defector now at the South Korea Development Bank. Estimated to be worth $6 trillion dollars, North Korea’s reserves of gold, copper, zinc, and other minerals would allow Kim to diversify his sources of income if he converts his country into what Bloomberg calls a “frontier market” in the center of a booming region."

The issue is if he can be trusted. Lots of money to be made, will he squirrel away a nuke or two as an ace in the hole? I'd like nothing more than this to all be real, I just don't know if I can trust someone that keeps sex slaves and executed a man with an anti-aircraft round.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I think trump is an idiot, an habitual liar, a narcissist, unqualified for the job, unfit for the job and in way over his head. But I will say this; he is astute enough to recognize he should be cautious.

"Trump gave the deal a cautious welcome, tweeting that "time will tell" if it leads to an end to nuclear missile tests." - NBC News

I think North Korea is feeling the pressure of the economic sanctions agreed to by the UN (that group trump hates) and their nuclear facility collapsing a day or two ago were major factors.

that really means a lot coming from a lying cvnt leftist like yourself

Reactions: WV-FAN
And there's the answer:

"“Everything about North Korea spells potential,” says one North Korean defector now at the South Korea Development Bank. Estimated to be worth $6 trillion dollars, North Korea’s reserves of gold, copper, zinc, and other minerals would allow Kim to diversify his sources of income if he converts his country into what Bloomberg calls a “frontier market” in the center of a booming region."

The issue is if he can be trusted. Lots of money to be made, will he squirrel away a nuke or two as an ace in the hole? I'd like nothing more than this to all be real, I just don't know if I can trust someone that keeps sex slaves and executed a man with an anti-aircraft round.
He is not dumb. And no, he can't be trusted. But, a situation like China is much better because he won't want to give up the money buy being destroyed(hopefully).

Enemy but contained.

He is not dumb. And no, he can't be trusted. But, a situation like China is much better because he won't want to give up the money buy being destroyed(hopefully).

Enemy but contained.

I don't think any of this is politically possible unless we can be 100% sure he has zero nukes. We've painted him as too crazy a MFer for anything else to be politically palatable. So containment or a China nuclear situation (limited number of warheads) isn't really possible.

I don't care if NK has nukes as long as the guy in charge of them isn't batshit crazy. That's the rub here.

I think the best solution is let Kim take his money and run. But I don't see that happening, he likes power. Maybe Keeper's link is right, and he wants to be remember for something good. Either way, Kim is looking to get paid.

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

Muslims don't mind dying, so good luck with that.

Don't need luck, it's already in the works. Have you been paying attention to what's been happening in Armenia? You guys are 10 steps behind the curve because you're blinded by your hatred of Trump.

Now that cons believe the policy of "fire and fury" worked like a charm to force NK into submission, why are they not asking cheetos to do the same thing with syria, iran, russia, mexico, etc.?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT