ADVERTISEMENT

Trump campaign has more cash on hand.

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
Trump campaign has nearly a 30 million cash advantage after record breaking hauls in May and June by Trump. It wasn’t that Biden didn’t try, people just aren’t as interested in his campaign.

Reactions: 30CAT
Had a customer call me the other day. We are not supposed to talk about politics at work but he brought it up. He said we need Trump in there to clean this mess up. I agree with him. He said Mush Brain Biden is dangerous.

Reactions: 30CAT and GeauxHerd
Had a customer call me the other day. We are not supposed to talk about politics at work but he brought it up. He said we need Trump in there to clean this mess up. I agree with him. He said Mush Brain Biden is dangerous.
That’s why there is lack luster enthusiasm for Biden’s campaign.

He said Mush Brain Biden is dangerous.
Yet a lot of military leaders have broken from the norm and said the same thing about Trump being the dangerous one even though they (the military leaders) are retired and have nothing to gain/lose from their stance. Brilliant!

Yet a lot of military leaders have broken from the norm and said the same thing about Trump being the dangerous one even though they (the military leaders) are retired and have nothing to gain/lose from their stance. Brilliant!
Retired Military leaders are on paid boards of or in leadership roles at raytheon, boeing, Halliburton etc etc. So after military they still remain a part of the MIC.

All those Generals who screwed things up and work foe thr machine once they retire.

Shit sandwich or giant douche.... the choice is yours.

World tension under Trump? Slim to none. World tension under Pedo-Joe? We're on the brink.

National security under Trump? Best we had in a long time. National security under Pedo-Joe? We haven't had this much threat in many, many years.

^^^Lying conservative trumpchum sucking idiots.
iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT