ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Classified Documents case dismissed.

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007

selfish-soyjak.gif

Isn't this when you all are supposed to cry "rigged!" or is that only when you lose each time?

Isn't this when you all are supposed to cry "rigged!" or is that only when you lose each time?
Appeal to your elected Reps to pass a law reforming the special counsel appointment process.

Spoiler, I also approve of dismissing hunters case as well on same grounds

Appeal to your elected Reps to pass a law reforming the special counsel appointment process.

Spoiler, I also approve of dismissing hunters case as well on same grounds
The difference is that I am not crying "rigged!" like you deplorables do EVERY SINGLE TIME trump loses something. Yet when that same process happens - whether it be a decision by the SCOTUS, an election, a ruling by a jury, a decision by a grand jury, a choice by a prosecutor - that works against trump, even before it's determined if he lost, you deplorables start the rigged cry.

Tough couple weeks for you eh, ol' boy?
It's been brutal: over the last week, have had two massages; it's been a no humidity 82 degrees and sunny each day; have only had to make breakfast while every other meal has been made for me; a former employee from one of my banks reached out to offer me a guaranteed 1.5% increase in APY for 12 months from his old bank, which will give me about $4000 more per month in interest, but I then have to invest that money with him for a minimum of 12 months (Bradesco?) with his fees (regardless, basically an extra $48k per year before investing); had Ziggy Marley's wife reach out about me linking up with him anytime this week; blew my load with a hard stop so no leakage a minute later on my shorts; only had to get out of bed one time before 10:30 a.m. over the last week; Mets have the best record in baseball over the last 37 games.

Brutal week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
The difference is that I am not crying "rigged!" like you deplorables do EVERY SINGLE TIME trump loses something. Yet when that same process happens - whether it be a decision by the SCOTUS, an election, a ruling by a jury, a decision by a grand jury, a choice by a prosecutor - that works against trump, even before it's determined if he lost, you deplorables start the rigged cry.
crushed noo GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT